Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 32. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
If the entire market is red it's the time for the buyers to buy their coins and that is bad for the sellers  because they are loosing profit when that is the case.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

If you dont want to lose money, then do not sell when the market is in red. Instead, just keep on holding them and wait for the right time to sell your coins. Right now, They are coming back to green, so better trade and sell while they are still in good value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think that the only thing that we can, still holds our coins until the price increases again, and I am sure that the party with altcoin will begin in the nearest future. there is time before the price of bitcoin falls, and we can only wait for correction of the price, and then the altcoin will be increased.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
That's right. Now only the strongest survive, not everyone has enough nerves and calm when you lose your money every day. I'm a little bit depressed myself, my wallet has decreased several times. But I still hope for a better outcome. The crypt is the future, so we need to be patient.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
The crypto world is a volatile market. Coins are not dead, only the prices are falling, the market is experiencing corrections. If the prices are on the market this is very normal. Prices will rise again in the market and will go even further.

It cannot die why because people are loving crypotocurrency much, they are doing anything just for it to become successful and because the risk it gives makes a lot of profit unlike in stock market then people are dying just to have or just to invest in it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I don't think they're dying. There are UPS and downs. And only! Just waiting for growth and turn on patience.
Activity: 107
i think that if you start to understand this market a little
you will know that the coins are not dying
I think there are a lot of businessmen or businesswomen who are disapponted. No one knows when will all the coins get die. So as much as possible we need to know when it gets high or lower the value. Maybe in the next quarter of the century, Cryptocurrency will be the base asset for every human kind. Big or small dip is part of the market cycle behavior as they were working on it base on the supply and demand of the coin circulated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
They were not dying or something that they will disappear in the future but they will rise standing into a greater influence of the real world. Maybe in the next quarter of the century, Cryptocurrency will be the base asset for every human kind. Big or small dip is part of the market cycle behavior as they were working on it base on the supply and demand of the coin circulated.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Meh, only shitcoins are dying. Alot of coins are still flourishing. Most altcoins that have 1-10 million dollar market caps today would have been more like $40k a couple of years ago. The current situation might be daunting for hodlers, but you can always buy more to lessen the servrity while everything s cheap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i don't think so. 2018 is the year of cryptocurrency. and now u can see there are so many good altcoin in market. i don't know why you make that statement but i think you need to research first.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
I think just a lot of people have withdrawn the funds and just like you are waiting for the market growth. What will be an incentive for the introduction of assets into the system is not yet clear, but of course it will happen.
Merit: 2
I think we should analyze the official positions at the G20 summit and the SEC check. If the signals are positive then the market will start to grow.
Activity: 154
Of course there is no end to this madness, every coin has slashed big time. The minimal is 60% drop and it goes up to 95% percent. This is also a very good buying time. Coins like TAU, PRG, DRGN, NEO, ICX and QTUM are at unbelievably low prices.

I suggest to buy them and HODL, they will be big in 2018, Plus, they have pretty exponential ATH, so the potential is much much more.

Many people have prophesied the death of the coins in the past. But they are still there and doing quite well. Stop panicking when they are all red, just buy some more knowing in the next few months, they'll be back in the green.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
Only the shit coins are dieing and I don't see coins with strong fundamentals dieing. Don't know what makes you think that all the coins are dieing. Thats why you do your research before investing your money into any coin and see that it has a working product and real world use case.
Any drop in prices ends sooner or later, strong coins after the beginning of the growth cycle become even stronger, while the weak ones disappear. Therefore, you should always choose only the most powerful projects, this is a kind of insurance against failure.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Only the shit coins are dieing and I don't see coins with strong fundamentals dieing. Don't know what makes you think that all the coins are dieing. Thats why you do your research before investing your money into any coin and see that it has a working product and real world use case.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
no all coins price was decreased slightly it will never die. again all altcoins will be raise soon. wait for some time that's it. this is the bad time to altcoins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

Do you have cash? It is useful to note that it is time to earn a full advantage because you will receive lower levels, and the chances of selling these subcoins with good profit margins in the coming months or days are not far away. Needless to say, it is important to pay attention while investing, but it is still necessary to go through some amount of living without finding such an opportunity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
My portfolio is down to 60%. All coins are in red. I hope market will recover very soon. I think market will take time to recover up to the end 2018.
It always takes some time but generally not this long. If it keeps up like this I may have to liquidate some holdings in the next couple of months, can't continue to hold on to the losers all the way until death now can we? Cheesy
Activity: 113
Yes, I believe there is dropping of coins' prices but it still growing and slowing climbing up, if you sell now your crypto then losses are really waiting for you, but if you hold with patience then that's another story.
Pages:
Jump to: