Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL IN!!?? - page 32. (Read 18732 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 09:26:25 AM
Yup in poker tournaments so many times i put all in there and it working for me like 50 50 because it is hard to make profit every time with gambling but overall i am still in profit with this call all in. 
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 15, 2016, 09:11:06 AM
If you're playing poker for a significant amount of time this would happen quite often actually :p
But I would never go all in with everything I own.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 09:08:47 AM
Some times i put all in when i feel depress due to losing streak and got busted so many times, that is nature of gambling when react with but it only happened when there is big frustration around us and on losing streak.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 09:02:13 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?
now i never do that because something its 100% lose it depends on your luck
last time i tired to double my 0.01 but nothings happen i lose
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 15, 2016, 08:42:15 AM
I always play it safe and make the rest of the bankroll to back up. worse if I play ALL IN and lose ALL.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
April 15, 2016, 08:10:17 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

i actually did go in one time when im playing dice game my bet was 50 mbtc it was the worst decision i made ever since joining bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
April 15, 2016, 07:26:46 AM
If you keep going all-in, one loss is enough to make you stop gambling.
All the victories achieved previously will come to naught.
Yes ALL IN must be a do or die kind of situation.

If you're lucky enough, you may double your bankroll and other hand you may loose all your investments and also you might be facing to stop gambling as no more money into gambling.

Yeah All in is a do or die that must be bet in a high winning rate but I've done betting all in after depositing at 90% winning rate but ended up losing in just one bet
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 15, 2016, 04:58:31 AM
i personally will never do this. it is such a huge risk to take and i don't like taking huge risks. although the reward of winning such a bet would be also huge but i have always preferred a slow small earning but something with more assurance and higher success rate.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 04:21:42 AM
If you are going to go all in in gambling than you must realize that the chance is really high that you can lose everything and that would be bad for you  so you can be poor.
And if you are lucky than you have of course a lot of money but that is the risk that you should take.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
April 15, 2016, 04:04:19 AM
If you keep going all-in, one loss is enough to make you stop gambling.
All the victories achieved previously will come to naught.
Yes ALL IN must be a do or die kind of situation.

If you're lucky enough, you may double your bankroll and other hand you may loose all your investments and also you might be facing to stop gambling as no more money into gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 15, 2016, 01:01:03 AM
I am not sure if everyone knows story of Ashley Revell. Imagine getting the idea one day to sell everything you own, take the money to Las Vegas, and bet it all on a single spin of the roulette wheel.
And yes - this man did it. This is the best example of ALL IN  I can think of, watch it here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCdBsOIKYA
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2016, 12:53:16 AM
Never go all in in a gamble .

just put the amount that you are willing to lose

one time i have all in 0.05 btc in prime dice  i felt like im goin to die lol haha

the best way to do is just stop gambleing
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 15, 2016, 12:42:56 AM
well tbh, when u think to all in, is where your emotional goes wrong, which always happens to me xd

When i start with 100$, win until 200$, started to lose back to 100$, i will told myself, if i lose another 10$, i will quit but when i lose, the urge of winning it all back will be very great, so i bet another 20$, and lose. This is where the moment you wanted to just yolo since "Everything goes wrong, we will just go all in"

And all in the final 70$, this is where it depends on your luck. But tbh, never goes all in, and your life will be great Smiley
Activity: 952
April 14, 2016, 11:44:53 PM
Once I challenged myself to see how many times I could go all-in on my bets and what amount I could achieve and I think I managed to reach over 1 Bitcoin from 0.05 by running 12-13 consecutive wins. It's the greatest feeling in the world when you complete your challenge but I went to lose everything later on trying to emulate my success again. My advice is to never all-in or at least do it with smaller amounts and never with your entire bankroll because shit can always happen.

Nice!
A story like this is what I like...
Was it sports betting?
What was the bet type you used most often?

You really can win if you are lucky. But all in is not applicable overtime. The only way to win in gambling is not by luck alone but the consistency. Try to study the type of gambling you are in and establish a good bankroll.
Activity: 854
April 14, 2016, 06:52:54 PM
Once I challenged myself to see how many times I could go all-in on my bets and what amount I could achieve and I think I managed to reach over 1 Bitcoin from 0.05 by running 12-13 consecutive wins. It's the greatest feeling in the world when you complete your challenge but I went to lose everything later on trying to emulate my success again. My advice is to never all-in or at least do it with smaller amounts and never with your entire bankroll because shit can always happen.

Nice!
A story like this is what I like...
Was it sports betting?
What was the bet type you used most often?
Activity: 686
April 14, 2016, 08:54:26 AM
Just once in my life time till now on a blackjack when i was about to get busted than i put all my remaining there and luckily won this one but overall gambling is full of stress and we never do like this to put all money on a single bet after this i realize this.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 14, 2016, 08:50:35 AM
Activity: 271
April 14, 2016, 08:39:25 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?
Going all in is a huge risk and you must be sure that you are going to win. So if you have a positive result you are going to win much money but if you lose you lose everything.
The chance is small that you can win in gambling and people should have to know that otherwise they will spend a lot of money in it and they will lose it all and that can be bad.
It is not that bad to gamble but just only play with small amounts that is good enough.
Activity: 854
April 14, 2016, 07:24:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 13, 2016, 05:58:07 PM
I wouldn't go all in if I have time, but in the event that I need quick cash, why not. Really depends on the situational factors man.

I think it has alot to do with emotions

Example: A gambler Chasing losses out of frustration the gambler goes "All in" for one big score...
That may be the reasons, but going with all as your bankroll, might make you more frustrated if your luck does not favor you. But I do believe there are some advantages with big bankroll when you are going ALL In.
Pages:
Jump to: