Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL IN!!?? - page 33. (Read 18732 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 05:13:27 PM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

IIf it was the turn of your loss then what you will have remain? if all in !!
Don't all in. but take a start from small and then to big but till the end, not all in.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 13, 2016, 04:21:57 PM
Nope, haven't tried it yet, I am afraid that when I go all in, it will take away the fun that I am feeling each time I bet.. so I never go all in, actually I am not into profit in gambling...
I also have not played with all in as I do not have any belief on my strategies and luck factors. But I have dreams about the big bankroll to secure my bet from any consecutive losses. But still I have not tried it.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
April 13, 2016, 01:16:27 PM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

Yep, prolly atleast 100 times..

Edit: Oh crap I thought you meant trading, not gambling..

In that case no, I never gamble..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 13, 2016, 01:15:23 PM
I really never dared to play all-in. because this is really risky. even if you bet with a winning percentage of 99%
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 13, 2016, 11:26:32 AM
Yes i have tried to put all my money in one bet but NO that i haven't get positive result on it. After than i learn a very good lesson to never put bet which you can't afford to loss. This also should be applied in trading, always distribute your money in different assets or coins.

I agree - even in equity investing, the practice is to spread out investments to take the benefit of diversification.
You may not hit the jackpot with a large bet, but at least you wont get bankrupt.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 10:58:07 AM
All in is risky mate in gambling if you are losing than you will lose and there is a high chance that you can lose some money in gamble because it is only made for fun.
You have to be really lucky if you are winning but it in the most cases that is not happening.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
April 13, 2016, 09:16:37 AM
Yes i have tried to put all my money in one bet but NO that i haven't get positive result on it. After than i learn a very good lesson to never put bet which you can't afford to loss. This also should be applied in trading, always distribute your money in different assets or coins.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
April 13, 2016, 08:25:58 AM
I might go all in if there is barely anything left in the account but I wouldn't go all in with like 10+ BTC all on a single bet. Something tells me with my luck it would be a loss
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 13, 2016, 07:42:55 AM
Never go all in unless you can predict a chance of winning full house.

Even if you have a lesser rank to full house you should not take the risk as your opponent might have a better hand.
But what ever may be the reasons, I never believe going for All In is a good idea. Because taking full risk must be a bad idea with the gambling always. Because when you are taking very big amount of bankroll still you can not say how big your luck is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 05:49:19 AM
Going all in is a huge risk and you must be sure that you are going to win. So if you have a positive result you are going to win much money but if you lose you lose everything.

since you can never know what is your results going to be in gambling i say it is always a terrible idea to go all in. although going all in can make your profit to be maximum amount possible but at the same time your loss is maximum too.
so there is no positive results prediction.
It is not that smart to go all in in gambling, because the chance is high that you can lose some money with it and that will be not good, you also can be poor of it.
It can be good if you are going all in if you are lucky otherwise it will be not possible.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 13, 2016, 04:02:32 AM
Going all in is a huge risk and you must be sure that you are going to win. So if you have a positive result you are going to win much money but if you lose you lose everything.

since you can never know what is your results going to be in gambling i say it is always a terrible idea to go all in. although going all in can make your profit to be maximum amount possible but at the same time your loss is maximum too.
so there is no positive results prediction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
April 13, 2016, 03:54:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2016, 01:43:23 AM
I'd say there is never a good time to go all in unless you want to lose some money; as going all in is not very viable and you can lose everything, since it's all in.

However, high risk does provide a high reward. Once, I went all in on 2x multiplier and I won, so I quickly cashed out. However, the outcome could have been very different if I had lost, and I probably won't do it again.

If you are trying to get profits and not have fun just making a big bet to the profit amount you want is better.
Because less house edge the more small bets you make the more the house gets a edge.
Obviously the gambling sites will be fine if you won
but you wont be fine if you lost it's not a smart thing to do unless you are desperate but neither is gambling in general
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2016, 01:37:01 AM
I do all in when I got some tips from other players. I prefer to do it four times with reverse martingale. I got 0.016 BTC couple times from 100k satoshi. Mostly I lost that all in before reach 4 greens at row. I use 2x payout at dice gambling sites. But when I do deposit I often chase high payout likes 9900x or even more.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
April 12, 2016, 09:10:26 PM
The risk of all in is too high. Of course the reward is awesome but it is also an important skill to learn how to reduce the risk. So obviously if you want to earn $$, gambling is one of the worst way because the risk is too high and the odds are against you.

However, if it is the thrill you are looking for, then go ahead and make it one of the most unforgettable night.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2016, 07:01:43 PM
Regarding the first part, Yes I've done the all in move couple of times (real life) and never got to win big (bad luck). The most I've won this way is $20 only (small amount) and the biggest lose was around $150 and that was when, I kissed this behavior a goodbye Wink

What do you mean bad luck?

What is the definition of luck?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 12, 2016, 12:08:52 PM

NO, never. there is no thinking about that, i will never go all in.

although i have gotten mad in the past and clicked on the max amount button and made a bet with my max bankroll but those cases were always with a small amount that i had in my bankroll on the site, and not a lot of bitcoin that i own in my wallet!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
April 12, 2016, 12:03:38 PM

It sometime went favourable for me as I once won around 0.3btc at one shot all-in at 50% win chance but i lost it after then with high risk auto-bet strategy.Always remember all-in strategy is a short term strategy and should never be played at long term .Well All-In is the second sign of greed better not to get it -"All-In addiciton".
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 12, 2016, 11:36:14 AM
if you are confident that it will win 99% I will go to ALL IN Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 12, 2016, 11:27:43 AM
I made once all-in of 1.5btc on tennis game with odds of 1.2 because I was sure for 99.9% on this pick and won 0.3btc.

Wow. This is actually not bad. It was a fairly large amount of money but i think i would go for the same given the chance. Getting 0.3 BTC from that is totally worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: