Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL IN!!?? - page 31. (Read 18732 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 01:33:51 PM
In Honor of this thread I will attempt to do an All In wager this month and report my findings
The Situation: i will be paid $70 in BTC as payment for work i will do later this month... i will use this as my entire bankroll... Grin

Wow nice try. I hope your wager will be put in NBA Playoffs so it will be more exciting than putting in a dice site.

No worries mate its only $70...
I might use a tipster from here when the time comes!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
April 16, 2016, 12:56:59 PM
In Honor of this thread I will attempt to do an All In wager this month and report my findings
The Situation: i will be paid $70 in BTC as payment for work i will do later this month... i will use this as my entire bankroll... Grin

Wow nice try. I hope your wager will be put in NBA Playoffs so it will be more exciting than putting in a dice site.
April 16, 2016, 12:43:22 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 09:06:29 AM
I always make all in but make bet with safety and use small odds and the result sometimes win and sometimes lost, but mostly win Cheesy

i have tried that with dice games a couple of times, i set the amount to max bet and then chose a real small multiplier to increase the odds of winning but the results in total is not great because winning amount will be small while the loss is big.
I rarely make all in on dice game but i ever feel it when use chance 70% win small and lost is big, i guess you to all in on chance 50:50 so your win or lost is same
Also I mostly bet on sports because for me this safety.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 16, 2016, 08:19:56 AM
I always make all in but make bet with safety and use small odds and the result sometimes win and sometimes lost, but mostly win Cheesy

i have tried that with dice games a couple of times, i set the amount to max bet and then chose a real small multiplier to increase the odds of winning but the results in total is not great because winning amount will be small while the loss is big.
Activity: 476
April 16, 2016, 08:17:30 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 16, 2016, 08:03:17 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

This scares much people in Bustabit but some people really get a decent profit from this strategy.

Do all in at 1.12x, but don't do it consecutively. Atleast try guessing when it will rise above 1.12x. If you're happy with the amount you just made, then stop doing this strategy. This is just for those who wants to double their bankroll in a safer way. Although you have to risk the money several times than betting on 2x right away.

And yes, this often result into profit.

Thanks for the recommendation.
This seems like a good strategy for the site...

Try it yourself and give us some feedback later.
April 16, 2016, 07:28:29 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

This scares much people in Bustabit but some people really get a decent profit from this strategy.

Do all in at 1.12x, but don't do it consecutively. Atleast try guessing when it will rise above 1.12x. If you're happy with the amount you just made, then stop doing this strategy. This is just for those who wants to double their bankroll in a safer way. Although you have to risk the money several times than betting on 2x right away.

Thanks for the recommendation.
This seems like a good strategy for the site...
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 16, 2016, 04:28:59 AM
Me, I will try it at least once in my life. Maybe I should try my life savings and let's see what happen. No, kidding. Anyways for me ALL IN is good for those people who does not value their money much. Maybe do it for fun cause it is not good in gambling which is won through consistency not only luck.

Either way, by ALL IN or betting in regular way of betting, the result would always be few wins and more losses..The only thing we will win in ALL in is that we never waste time in gambling site, atleast by that, we could still find extra income to fill up what was busted that day..
Activity: 826
April 16, 2016, 04:26:02 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

legendary
Activity: 1106
April 16, 2016, 01:02:18 AM
Me, I will try it at least once in my life. Maybe I should try my life savings and let's see what happen. No, kidding. Anyways for me ALL IN is good for those people who does not value their money much. Maybe do it for fun cause it is not good in gambling which is won through consistency not only luck.
Activity: 1694
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 16, 2016, 12:39:57 AM
Many times, and many times I won, many times I lost. Its gambling. There is no explanation for that, no calculations.. its just a game.
Merit: 501
April 16, 2016, 12:23:29 AM
Never go all in in a gamble .

just put the amount that you are willing to lose

one time i have all in 0.05 btc in prime dice  i felt like im goin to die lol haha

the best way to do is just stop gambleing

If you are left with small amount, try ur luck with All in and if u win it doubles your amount.
Activity: 630
April 15, 2016, 11:11:51 PM
Last Night, I went all in, and the result was HORRIBLE!  Angry THAT PROVABLY FAIR! :3 The RED numbers started to RAIN!
never ever trust gambling sites Smiley and try to eat those red numbera maybe soon you will win lots of btc and gimmie some tips
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
April 15, 2016, 11:09:58 PM
Last Night, I went all in, and the result was HORRIBLE!  Angry THAT PROVABLY FAIR! :3 The RED numbers started to RAIN!
Activity: 630
April 15, 2016, 11:04:33 PM
i tried but the results broke my heart every time i all in i lose and if i put 1/4 of my bet i always won i don't but i think im unlucky
were both unlucky i was expecting that i will won lots of bits but it brokes my heart too i want to win but im scared of betting again
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 09:58:24 PM
i tried but the results broke my heart every time i all in i lose and if i put 1/4 of my bet i always won i don't but i think im unlucky
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 08:31:59 PM
Gambling is bad to do and if you are going to all in in gambling than you play it the most risky thing that you can do and that is also not good for you and for yourself.
The best thing is that you have to play with some small amounts, that will be safer.

Small amount or big amount is same, it is really depends on the bettor. As long as you only bet what you can afford to loss then you are good to go. But here's a advice from an expert, LOL. Don't go ALL in. Just go all in in love.
Activity: 350
April 15, 2016, 09:59:16 AM
Gambling is bad to do and if you are going to all in in gambling than you play it the most risky thing that you can do and that is also not good for you and for yourself.
The best thing is that you have to play with some small amounts, that will be safer.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 15, 2016, 09:36:23 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

Many times actually, but with very small amounts to be honest. Once I did it seven times in a row winning each time but the whole profit was less than $10. )
Pages:
Jump to: