Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 64. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
All in is not worth, buy parts by 10% so it's better than all at once, and turn extrapolation to other projects;)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
March 30, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
Sounds well. Ethereum already hit 5 month low level. If 300$ support level breaks it will go further and will hit 240$ level. I hope it will recover from this levels. Betting with ethereum is good idea but always diversify 30% of portfolio while holding 70% on eth.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 30, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Let's invest in it, now is a great price.
Bad advice from a newbie. Do not buy everything at once. The price may fall even lower. Buy now only 20% of the planned volume.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
March 30, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
No, I suggest you to spread your money to others coins too, don't love so much one coin. We don't know what happen next about a coin, we don't know what's coin that will be to the moon.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 04:58:16 PM
Of course. Because now ETH prices are much lower. So right now is the time to hold eth. I also sold some Altcoin and hold eth. In my opinion, it is an intelligent act.

Yeah, good to invest and hold it. but if you think that this gradual decrease is a signify another downfall of value to the market in almost $100 per ETH then it would be nice. This could be a big advantage to users and investors who loves you invest in ethereum coin.
Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
March 30, 2018, 04:49:48 PM
Probably yes, ETH have reached really low cost, i think lower than 250$ it will not drop, because 200-300$ was an ordinary price in last year
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 04:46:41 PM
Depends on you to all in eth now, altcoins are cheap now. Buy while you can before will set a big pump. You may buy ethereum and other altcoins, also invest in other coins that can grow your btc. As said split your investment for a better profit.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
It is definitely the time to pay closer attention to Ether. Same like many other coins. But depending on how you are going to make your profit. If you want to profit in short term, then probably would be wise to wait a little more and see if the market is changing. But if you can buy and hold then this price should be great. But still as others are already suggested here don’t go for one coin only. I am always trying to give more space to Ethereum in my portfolio, but only because I like to use it for ICOs
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
Its risky but good move. Very logical investment. ETH is in second place. So , if market will rise , ETH will rise x2 . And you gonna earn good money from ETH.
Activity: 189
March 30, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
Yes of course! You can invest all in ethereum, but it would have been better to buy many good altcoin instead of investing your money in one investments. There are still many coins with a very high potential which you can choose to buy and expect huge profit from them.
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
i would say diversify, research icos, other coins, and bet on multiple projects instead of one, because potentially ETH could go up, to the moon even and overtake Bitcoin, in that case a lot more people will make money than they already did.
BUT it could also drop more.

from a non crypto investor point of view, which I'm not. like real estate investors you typically wait for years for your investmen goes up, and you sell, and for REAL HUGE PROFITS in crypto, the same way of patience makes sense, just look at the the early adaptors/ investors of Bitcoin ( who got on board before 2011 ) or the early adaptors of ETH, and quite  a few icos, that made huge profits

People who started investing in Crypto  more recently,  tend to sell quicker, which is understandable. and I'm some cases more comfortable.
In all cases when it comes to Crypto Investing, or any kind of investments, NEVER INVEST MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?

For me, I think now is a very good time to go in for ETH, cause as the price of bitcoin keeps reducing, so is that of ETH and when there is a bounce back in the price of BTC, so will ETH be, then it will be a little late.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
March 30, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

I am always against all in in any coin.
I think now is the time to invest in Etherium, but don't go all in. Diversify your investments to prevent disaster.
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
I think there will be one more dump, it looks bitcoin can easly go to 6k and than high players will join in game!
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 04:15:26 PM
No, don't all in when trading. You will be regret if that coin you have bought can be cheaper than before. I suggest you buy use the composition to minimalize loss. When ethereum be cheaper after you've bought, it's time to buy back and hold it. You can get more profit if you using a composition to trade.
Activity: 242
March 30, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

I know ETH is very low but I am not that much crazy to put all my money in ETH, it might go up but I am not sure how much as it has shown very shameful performance lately. I will be happy in investing small part in ETH and rest of money in other big and mid caps which have better potential in the coming days.
Activity: 222
March 30, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Never and under no circumstances will I advise putting all the eggs in one basket. Separate risks, separate potential profits. I would buy 5 different potentially promising coins. However, if you want to buy exclusively Ether. Now the minimum point for the last year has been reached.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
No, still Ethereum is overvalued, if you think about smart contracts for example, so Ethereum has almost same cap asi Intel, do you think that Ethereum is popular as Intel? Wink
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
March 30, 2018, 03:38:57 PM
Of course. Because now ETH prices are much lower. So right now is the time to hold eth. I also sold some Altcoin and hold eth. In my opinion, it is an intelligent act.
Activity: 7
March 30, 2018, 03:00:39 PM
I'm happy to all in at currant ETH market. I think it's perfect time for new comer to purchase some ether.
Pages:
Jump to: