Pages:
Author

Topic: All life with cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 15938 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 01, 2019, 06:20:23 PM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.

I already see how cryptocurrencies entered the lives of many people from different countries. See how many local boards on this forum. It seems to me that all countries and peoples of the world are represented here. This is the introduction of cryptocurrency to the masses. The more global cryptocurrency coverage the better. They are already international. It is very happy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 01, 2019, 05:42:58 PM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.

I'm not sure that many people in Africa will need cryptocurrencies in the coming decades. But the blockchain technology is already used around the world and will only continue to evolve. Thanks to her, we will see many more interesting things that can improve people's lives.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
April 01, 2019, 04:58:33 PM
I think evolution has already happened. I think crypto has now taken its place in our lives. I use it quite well in my daily life. I have problems with the bank, but it's not a problem. One day everyone will dream of the bank that will make the transaction with crypto.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
April 01, 2019, 11:30:37 AM
For me crypto is just an investment, I still rely on sources of income from work, and business, but I hope that the future of Crypto can be great again so that it can make my life change positively.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
April 01, 2019, 11:28:23 AM
I learned not so long ago about cryptocurrencies, but I think that cryptocurrencies will be able to make very great opportunities for realization and further elevation over other financial world systems.
You're right. Cryptocurrency will continue to live until all people will realize its real value as the best form of currency ever created. It is here to offer us the freedom to control and manage our own income without any assistance from banks. It's more safe and secured now knowing we are responsible for the security of our own money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 01, 2019, 10:57:25 AM
Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and fulfill human desire to live easier. The fact that various new projects continue to enter various fields with the latest technology continues to be developed. However, not all earthlings can walk with crypto. It will not be easy to awaken the entire world community to get involved in crypto, so it takes a very long time to see that happen.
As it is our desires and wants to be a part of growing technology today, nobody pushing us. This what we've looking for and crypto adoption will give a huge change into our lifestyle and so many others. But some individuals never saw this and in fact they just ignored this.
Anyways, that's there thinking towards crypto and we just give them chance. Soon they will realize and found out what crypto could be in their life.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
April 01, 2019, 10:51:36 AM
Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and fulfill human desire to live easier. The fact that various new projects continue to enter various fields with the latest technology continues to be developed. However, not all earthlings can walk with crypto. It will not be easy to awaken the entire world community to get involved in crypto, so it takes a very long time to see that happen.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
April 01, 2019, 10:44:40 AM
I see that with cryptocurrency you can achieve a lot and even make money, I like working with it and learning something new.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 01, 2019, 10:43:03 AM
I learned not so long ago about cryptocurrencies, but I think that cryptocurrencies will be able to make very great opportunities for realization and further elevation over other financial world systems.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
April 01, 2019, 10:42:17 AM

I can only agree with that. The last few years have shown that cryptocurrencys are spreading and more and more people are using them. If this development continues over the next few years, we will soon be able to pay with them worldwide. This will certainly facilitate and simplify global trade and lead to new growth. But for that we must all continue to support and use cryptocurrencys.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 10:27:21 AM
Yes it can be true, cryptocurrency is the world base currency and most of countries have also legalized but when you will have to work in crypto with very carefully because the price of crypto market every day gets up and down.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 31, 2019, 07:24:46 PM
Crypto currency is created using the advancement of time and technology and in my opinion is in line with the times and technology and of course economic development that will require its development too
Activity: 598
March 31, 2019, 07:16:21 PM

In every life, cryptocurrency is needed as a means of storing and transferring money. At the moment, cryptocurrencies have a very high volatility and therefore they are not a very good tool for saving money.
If cryptocurrencies succeed in overcoming volatility, it will be very good.
Yes, I think Crypto is just a tool to invest very well at this time, because it is supported by very good technological advancements, that is Blockchain. So for me Bitcoin is an experience to find the greatest possible profit.
Activity: 434
March 31, 2019, 06:53:16 PM

In every life, cryptocurrency is needed as a means of storing and transferring money. At the moment, cryptocurrencies have a very high volatility and therefore they are not a very good tool for saving money.
If cryptocurrencies succeed in overcoming volatility, it will be very good.
Of course, if you plan to keep money in the cryptocurrency for a long time, then volatility can even help you make money. But if you want to use them and pay now, then volatility is harmful.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
March 31, 2019, 06:50:57 PM
It is evolving for sure and it is here to stay and will become the part of  our lives. Mass adoption is a long way to go
as it was with the internet but it will pay off at the end for the  early believers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 31, 2019, 05:20:23 PM
That has been the story of cryptocurrency for the past 10 years and now we are still proving ourself that this market is meant to stay. Yes, it will constantly grow because the society are also growing in terms of technology that we have to adopt as well. Great coins will rule this market, and we will gain more investors every year as expected.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 31, 2019, 05:15:28 PM
Cryptocurrency is a good hero for all people who need help and can overcome their financial and economic problems, so in my opinion the goodness of cryptocurrency will last and will continue to grow because many people there need it.
and cryptocurrency is increasingly popular as evidence because many new people want to join and their various roles to earn income and they will also maintain cryptocurrency well, because they need it and cryptocurrency can be used as an alternative to be able to have income for those who need it.

Yeah, indeed cryptocurrency has been tested all the way for people's lives that it's sustainable in terms of profit. But that's also frustrations during dumping period, which we can't control definitely during panic days. Some scenario cannot be avoided specially when price declined and surfaced on its volatility days. Although it's understandable character of crypto, but as strong holder we need to have strong principles despite of whatever challenges may come in your life that relates crypto investments.
Activity: 728
March 31, 2019, 04:55:33 PM

Today, the cryptocurrency continues its development, the number of its users is growing. In the long term, a very good future awaits cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
March 31, 2019, 04:46:28 PM
Yeah, I think so too. It's like the Internet. Now people can not imagine life without the Internet and soon also happen with cryptocurrency. I believe that crypto can change the world.
Since we started writing about the Internet, let's remember after how many years it appeared in almost every house. This is a period of about 10 years. I think there will be something similar with cryptocurrency. But surely, it will not disappear.Everyone who tells me that cryptocurrency ,,bubble,, makes me laugh Wink
Cryptocurrency has really come to stay and I don’t see it ever disappearing like you said. If it was something being controlled, I would have said it is possible for it to disappear because of government policy and all sort of manipulation, but I am thankful that it was built as a decentralized system.

We still have lots of educated and civilized people in the world that will start having knowledge of the crypto and has new generations is being born, the older ones will keep passing it on till it becomes a part of their life, the ore new technologies evolve too, the more crypto grows stronger.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
March 31, 2019, 04:44:51 PM
The cryptocurrency and blockchain technology offers a bright future for everyone of us though it will take a lot of time for development before its full realization, we need more people across the world to accept crypto as payment and I strongly believe that it will happen in the next coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: