Pages:
Author

Topic: All life with cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 15938 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 102
March 29, 2019, 08:36:55 AM
Yes we need cryptocurrency that's why this will turn popular worldwide actually i think now this is already like that but some only users in different country use this and not all then i think that's because they not know how this will works to them so better to teach this like if they become knowledgeable about this i'm sure they will use this,Moreover we need this in life that's why this is run for so long
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 29, 2019, 08:38:35 AM
I truly believe that it is just the beginning for the whole crypto industry, because a lot of countries are already investing billions of dollars into crypto currencies and the blockchain technology in general.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 29, 2019, 07:10:04 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
Cryptocurrency will be one of the important assets that will require us in our developing world. There is no escape from it.  But, it is obscure which crypto will reach to the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
March 29, 2019, 05:43:09 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
True but it takes time and it's not instant. It's contantly evolving indeed, maybe we will see cryptocurrency become mainstream in the future and people around the world will use cryptocurrency. Who knows right? But i'm sure cryptocurrency will become popular one day.

Step by step people will surely adapt cryptocurrency we see a lot of changes from beggining its introduced and day by day new investor are come here to take advantage to cryptocurrency.
I'm sure this adaption will be grow faster as we thinking just be enjoy this journey.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 29, 2019, 05:39:15 AM
True but it takes time and it's not instant. It's contantly evolving indeed, maybe we will see cryptocurrency become mainstream in the future and people around the world will use cryptocurrency. Who knows right? But i'm sure cryptocurrency will become popular one day.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
March 29, 2019, 05:35:47 AM
IMO, blockchain technology is going to part of our life in the future. Services such as transferring of funds, data storage and etc we use in our daily life will most probably use blockchain. I think it is going to be a norm when we talk about crypto and blockchain in the future.
that is if governments from all over the world can accept this technology. until now only a few countries have recognized and legalized crypto in their countries. but there are still many of them who do not advocate crypto, this will become an obstacle to crypto development in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 29, 2019, 05:32:40 AM
IMO, blockchain technology is going to part of our life in the future. Services such as transferring of funds, data storage and etc we use in our daily life will most probably use blockchain. I think it is going to be a norm when we talk about crypto and blockchain in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 04:36:55 AM
Crypto currency is a modern way of living, modern way of transaction. In the beginning people are just use trading of goods then idea of money was born. Through decades, internet has invested and right now we got the latest way which is virtual money. So im sure it will develop for long and world must recognized the use of it
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
March 29, 2019, 04:34:06 AM
could be possible in some years, but im sure govs will use it with sidechains or other technologies to hide their transaction. they have zero intentions to make all of their moves public. transparancy would kill this liars Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
March 29, 2019, 04:33:48 AM

Crypto coins have entered our lives even now. However, instead of using high volatility, it makes its investment more attractive. When more stable prices occur in the future, the payment feature will also enter the circuit completely.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 29, 2019, 04:33:07 AM

Yes, I agree with you that this Cryptocurrency continues to grow. And now even many people have entered the world of Cryptocurrency. They try to continue to develop this technology and even become a medium of payment. We must be ready with this technology to be used in life every day.
I always use cryptocurrency payments to get to know more, technology will continue to grow now that the world is modern.
Activity: 308
March 29, 2019, 04:25:12 AM
I guess that's just a matter of time, time will prove it all. Currently, cryptocurrency is having  many good news and I believe in the future, it will grow stronger now
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
March 29, 2019, 04:20:38 AM

From the moment that cryptocurrency has started its journey many people adopt it and constantly happening, in fact in 10 years of existence of cryptocurrency it creates awareness and been able to be used by many establishments and over the future years it be essential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 29, 2019, 04:20:03 AM

Yes, I agree with you that this Cryptocurrency continues to grow. And now even many people have entered the world of Cryptocurrency. They try to continue to develop this technology and even become a medium of payment. We must be ready with this technology to be used in life every day.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
March 29, 2019, 04:18:41 AM

I agree to this. Blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future of internet.
Activity: 560
March 29, 2019, 04:16:52 AM
Yes It is evolving every now and then. And it is good news for all of those wanting the crypto market to stay here forever.
But is it very much sad that the new invention is yet to reach the door-steps of every people across the globe. Here in my country, cryptocurrency is banned. But I hope it will spread its wings across the globe.
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
March 29, 2019, 04:06:53 AM
Now a days cryptocurrency became a part and parcel of life. King of Cryptocurrency is bitcoin. We can use bitcoin both as an asset and as currency. In some countries , bitcoin is a legal one and in some countries we can use bitcoin as an asset alone
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
March 29, 2019, 01:17:26 AM
Certainly. That’s why I never lose hope of holding some of it until its right moon.Although it will suffer more discouraging pricedrop since we are still at the early era of using crypto and mass adoption is really needed.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 29, 2019, 01:13:50 AM
When you are talking about inhabitants, are you trying to tell us that one day, goat, chickens and other animals will actually know how to make use of the blockchain or are you just giving a figure of speech because when you talk about the inhabitants of the earth ?

You are not just talking about humans but every living thing on this planet earth which is never possible, though one thing I know for sure is that in years to come 80% of the world population will know about crypto and not just know about crypto but will also be a part of it. But, I do see some special dogs and cats are using mobile phone and television which are done for entertainment purposes. This way, why not they may get trained for actual usage of blockchain too ?

Cryptos are evolving and may become as an omnipresent thing one day or other. Also, I am sure blockchain technology may evolve for the welfare of everyone else in this planet by providing a platform for it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
March 28, 2019, 02:53:32 PM
Now there are lots of crypto communities where they always use this blockchain that is growing rapidly and growing so this will continue to be widely used throughout the world.
Pages:
Jump to: