Pages:
Author

Topic: All life with cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 15938 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 05:17:07 AM
There are reliable projects, but so far they are much less than scam projects. People are afraid to go into the crypto and say that here you have there only scam. Therefore, I try to talk about positive examples that really make people's lives easier. I also believe that blockchain has a great future.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 05:14:13 AM
I just wanted to say no. Living with cryptocurrency means that we live with so many risks. Imagine that if cryptocurrency was turned into a real cash, it would be difficult to determine its value.
As long as you can deal with all of the risks and you will be fine to use crypto to fill all of your lives. But everyone must deal with all of the risks that will be involved when they are using cryptocurrency as the main job. everyone should learn more about that and that's why not all people can do that.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 30, 2019, 05:01:04 AM
I agree on that mass adoption is near and all companies soon will use the power of blockchain  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 04:52:32 AM
You are right the only platform which can change this world lives is crypto market and i am sure after two or three years crypto will be the world biggest trading platform.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 30, 2019, 04:40:51 AM
Achieve you affair Cryptocurrency buoy  remain  always? What is the cause  ass  representing Cryptocurrency persistent  incessantly? How buoy we create  humans belive on cryptocurrency?
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 30, 2019, 04:14:03 AM
Yes, I believe that too. But I think it should need at least 5-6 years before this happens. Many people still don't fully trust cryptocurrency. We need time to ensure this environment of trust.
Activity: 308
March 30, 2019, 04:13:51 AM
yes right, the more technology continues to evolve, cryptocurrency is an innovation with new technology that will give a lot of new things, millions of people already know about cryptocurrency and millions of people also have some coins that they have invested, I'm sure the cryptocurrency world will last and become inhabitants of the earth.
increasingly sophisticated technology tools in the future that will improve Cryptocurrency, so the future will be better and more people will use Cryptocurrency.
he will grow well so he will have a big change that can improve the bad story now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
March 30, 2019, 04:10:47 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
I agree that it still developing. But, there is a challenge for cryptocurrency. Still now, majority of the people are not in cryptocurrency but if it makes other people consider crypto, maybe soon enough cryptocurrency will be the new payment method.

I just wanted to say no. Living with cryptocurrency means that we live with so many risks. Imagine that if cryptocurrency was turned into a real cash, it would be difficult to determine its value.
We have real time converter to see. What is difficult now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
March 30, 2019, 04:05:35 AM
yes right, the more technology continues to evolve, cryptocurrency is an innovation with new technology that will give a lot of new things, millions of people already know about cryptocurrency and millions of people also have some coins that they have invested, I'm sure the cryptocurrency world will last and become inhabitants of the earth.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
March 30, 2019, 03:55:10 AM
Cryptocurrency is totally a new concept for the currency market. If this coin or token is backed by some real asset then every economy may consider to legalised this immediately. But, only few coins are backed by Gold or silver. So, all others are only virtual currency but has same value like the fiat though not more demand in the market. But, in the later time every Govt. must have to give its node because of rapid growth in the digital world. So, today earn the coin or be remain for the whole life with the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
March 30, 2019, 03:47:40 AM
Cryptoindustry is just beginning to develop, banks exist for more than one century, only 10 years for cryptocurrency, recognition began en masse only in 2017, I think that this is only the first steps, and crypto will become part of the economy of all countries, and in the future people.
Activity: 560
March 30, 2019, 03:41:12 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 03:40:15 AM
Slowly this cryptocurrency is integrated into human life. And these humans develop it so that it can be known throughout the world. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and is able to provide huge profits. And the most interesting thing Cryptocurrency can be developed for payment media.
factor you say makes me even more confident Cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the future regarding the down market I think this is a test for us ,so we have to wait bull run come
it is true that cryptocurrency will be expensive and always grow because this cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be an important role in the future that will reduce the use of paper money so that transactions can be faster and easier.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 30, 2019, 03:35:59 AM
Slowly this cryptocurrency is integrated into human life. And these humans develop it so that it can be known throughout the world. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and is able to provide huge profits. And the most interesting thing Cryptocurrency can be developed for payment media.
factor you say makes me even more confident Cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the future regarding the down market I think this is a test for us ,so we have to wait bull run come
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
March 30, 2019, 03:28:41 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
You need to be an optimist, but the realities of our life tell a different story. So far, only a few percent of the world's population work with cryptocurrency. Apparently, a certain part of people in general will not be interested in it, still a significant part of the population will use it only when it is legalized by the majority of states and will be very convenient in practical use. So far, using cryptocurrency for ordinary people is complicated. Here you need a lot of knowledge and not only for use, but above all to increase the security and safety of our coins and tokens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 02:40:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 30, 2019, 02:34:33 AM
Exactly.
The presence of cryptocurrency really makes life a little bit changing, and more fully changing for several people.
Actually, it is not only for the people but also for the era of technology, in which blockchain technology used in cryptocurrency is also widely spread for more sectors.
The improvement of crypto so far is totally not stable, however, this is what makes the crypto different. Many life people utilize this situation to reach their aims or profits.
Although I don't think that crypto will really influence all life in a short time, I believe that in the future, it will happen.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
March 30, 2019, 02:29:45 AM

I am agree that cryptocurrency will constantly evolving. Its technology, and every technology need upgrade because many hackers trying to stole our token or coin. Cryptocurrency or blockchain is powerful technology and i am believe it will evolve and getting more secure
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 30, 2019, 02:25:23 AM
2019 will be a year that many will never forget I'm sure of that ,this year cryptocurrency market did make a good turn and take steps to better level and achievement
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
March 30, 2019, 01:51:03 AM
Yeah, I think so too. It's like the Internet. Now people can not imagine life without the Internet and soon also happen with cryptocurrency. I believe that crypto can change the world.
Since we started writing about the Internet, let's remember after how many years it appeared in almost every house. This is a period of about 10 years. I think there will be something similar with cryptocurrency. But surely, it will not disappear.Everyone who tells me that cryptocurrency ,,bubble,, makes me laugh Wink
Pages:
Jump to: