Pages:
Author

Topic: All life with cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 15938 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 08:53:31 AM
I agree with you cryptocurrency will get mass adoption by the people of the world.
it will be great for cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 31, 2019, 08:36:00 AM
Indeed, the majority of people are not yet into crypto so the price now is definitely not the last. New money will come into this space in the future and new technologies built with blockchain would surface, with bitcoin spearheading the advancement.
price is still under development and will continue to rise, the future of crypto will be much better and the chances are huge in the real world. blockchain technology is often tested and will certainly continue to grow and implementation in each region will definitely be carried out by several countries and throughout the world
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 08:30:43 AM
Crypto does have a future and develops well, but I have saved digital assets with low value. Hope to have better development than today.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
March 31, 2019, 08:20:39 AM
Indeed, the majority of people are not yet into crypto so the price now is definitely not the last. New money will come into this space in the future and new technologies built with blockchain would surface, with bitcoin spearheading the advancement.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
March 31, 2019, 08:20:11 AM
We just need to wait until the market is going to recover and we would reach the mass adoption.  This happens as soon as the most perspective projects will release their working products that will be based on blockchain.

we really have to wait for everything. but waiting for us to do positive things for crypto. because if we just stay quiet and accept the fate that we don't necessarily achieve.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
March 31, 2019, 08:02:56 AM
We just need to wait until the market is going to recover and we would reach the mass adoption.  This happens as soon as the most perspective projects will release their working products that will be based on blockchain.

Hey crypto’s are spreading everywhere but there’re yet corners of the world it’s yet to reach, so hopefully it reaches there too soon. If you consider Blockchains it’s being adopted in healthcare, Banking and other institutions too, but crypto’s are facing some resistance yet which I feel shall iron out in the near future. I feel if masses adopt it then government can tax it, and reduce tax rates which shall helps us all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 07:53:27 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 07:40:57 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
possibly all of that could happen and cryptoo currency was created using advances in technology and time and it was needed in the development of time and technology and it was needed later
Activity: 1134
March 31, 2019, 07:05:05 AM
yes, the crypto world will spread to various elements in the world, both in payments and other services, although there are some economists who are less participating in the development of the crypto world, maybe because of the lack of interest in the crypto world, but many once the opinions of economists and expert traders gave the best opinion for crypto, it is possible for all of us who have long known the crypto world, with thoughts of progress in the future, expecting the crypto world to enter various elements, hopefully, we become part of the development of the crypto world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 749
March 31, 2019, 06:05:03 AM
Crypto is another world people earn money easily or lost money easily ...
yah, it's true that some people left after crypto down but I'm sure they won't forget it and will come back once the market recover, after 10 years of crypto there may still many who doubt it but I'm sure slowly but surely they will enter the crypto world, the more you know bout crypto the harder it is to resist its appeal.
Activity: 658
March 31, 2019, 06:05:40 AM
Crypto will continue to grow along with the technology that continues to grow, but to get involved in crypto I think it is not easy especially if you want to trade, because it needs proper and accurate analysis, the point is that all need learning
Activity: 1078
March 31, 2019, 06:02:24 AM
I think so, cryptocurrencies will become an integral part of our life, but it will happen not earlier than in 3-5 years.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 31, 2019, 05:44:06 AM
yes I also think crypto currencies will also stand better every year, because crypto currencies also have many people who use them for investment and to save assets that are good and profitable in the future.

Stupidity cryptocurrency is used to hide assets. Or transfer assets through abroad. And what am I wrong? They invest. I hid $ 1,000,000 from my wife and said sorry sorry dear I invested in some kind of project all spent)
Activity: 574
March 31, 2019, 05:37:20 AM
yes I also think crypto currencies will also stand better every year, because crypto currencies also have many people who use them for investment and to save assets that are good and profitable in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
March 31, 2019, 05:32:38 AM
Crypto is just at the beginning of a long journey... it is immature and just the first version ....
A huge structure is already growing and getting into place... more than just people buying stuff with crypto or the investment in mining hardware / renewable energy, a whole web of jobs, rules, companies, foundations, laws, liquidity is already here!
Some people still choose to turn their back to something that is there and it is going nowhere
Do you think that all this is going away suddenly, or it is going to evolve and get bigger and wider??? I think it is a no brainer
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 31, 2019, 05:18:56 AM
The hope of everyone who has long been in the field of cryptocurrency.
Because with this you can change back the high and happy exchange rate we can get success like before again.
Activity: 912
March 31, 2019, 05:18:50 AM
Every day the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and we will not let it go out of our lives. And she is still very young, so there is room to grow, and we will help her in this.
Activity: 1022
March 31, 2019, 04:55:16 AM
cryptocurrency has taught me about technological knowledge, cryptocurrency has also given me enough income, I am sure cryptocurrency will continue to live with its technology, many people like cryptocurrency because those who have successfully made profits here, those who have not joined cryptocurrency will certainly feel regret in their lives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 31, 2019, 04:48:23 AM
Right. Just like what is happening now. Cryptocurrency is greater than before because of it's capabilities of being a digtal money. Also, many businesses are now curious and attracted with blockchain technology. It is starting to be well known and our life is more convenient than before with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 31, 2019, 04:47:07 AM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will very soon enter the life of every inhabitant of the earth and will remain for a long time. Cryptocurrency does not stand still, it is constantly evolving.
maybe crypto currency was created using time and technology developments and it might also be a crypto currency that is needed in its development economic development must be in line with the times and technology
Pages:
Jump to: