Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 30. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
August 08, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
any good project cares about listing on exchanges , bad projects don't care about it
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
I think it can be sold when you earned it in bounty but I think there are some that end up to be scam. Just try to check the channel of the community in telegram or any articles they post. They will put there where and what exchange they are already listed.
Activity: 233
August 08, 2018, 04:07:45 AM
yes of course all the tokens generated from the bounty campaign can of course be sold you just need to find a place to exchange from the token and you can sell it when there is a buy order.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
All bounty tokens from ICO bounty project can be all be sold, if it will be listed in the different exchange sites and has a value for each bounty tokens , but if it were not listed in the exchange sites then it can not be sold,especially if has no value yet.
that's correct.time that need to listed token it market depends on developer team effort.projects that reach hardcap never guarante they will listed to market soon.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 08, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Maybe team is working on project and they don't care much about listening their tokens on market until they finish their work?
They raised money, I don't think they really need to rush with exchanges.
If you want to sell you can still sell it here on forum or using one of decentralized exchanges.
Here? Never heard before. Can you kindly share the sources where you sell it. Thank you!

I must guess you are new to bounty. I have sold and even trade tokens i got from bounty without any stress. When i say trade i mean i sold high and buy back cheap. Even you choose the right project and do your bounty work diligently, you will get enough token that can be traded and make a reasonable money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
You should be very cautious while joining ICO bounty campaigns or investing.More than 80% of the market is scam.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:52:04 AM
I think most of new projects will enlist their coins on exchanges if they are genuine (fake ICOs will show no efforts to be enlisted). However, it takes more time (even one year after the end of bounty campaigns) for a new project to be enlisted due to various internal and technical causes. Some projects tend to  be enlisted on exchanges only after their ICO ends.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:23:18 AM
All bounty tokens from ICO bounty project can be all be sold, if it will be listed in the different exchange sites and has a value for each bounty tokens , but if it were not listed in the exchange sites then it can not be sold,especially if has no value yet.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Of course, if you want, you can sell coins immediately. But you do not need to count on the fact that the price at the beginning of the project development will be high, promising coins are better for some time hold.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
August 08, 2018, 03:14:26 AM
This is the very reason why you need to perform a study on the project of the bounty before participating in it. Some bounty tokens are not worth holding for long term as the team members show no dedication to carry the project to its full realization. As such, it becomes smart to sell all the tokens after receiving them unless you want to be dumped on.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:10:33 AM

in fact it still cares about the generic list and keeps it in order I pay attention to this before I have already entered the project.The bounty is still my favorite investment tools, so I'm thinking about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 08, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
They simply come up as tricks and give an immense dissatisfaction to the general population working for it . To be straightforward , as the level of bounties is expanding , the level of tricks is likewise expanding . A Lot of individuals grumble about it . The vast majority of them are airdrops , they simply convey their crap coins and those poo coins remains in the wallets and never at any point gets recorded.
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
If I talk about my experience with bounty, then basically I sold all the coins right after registering ICO and getting coins, I usually stick to this strategy always
Activity: 227
IQCash
August 07, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
Bounty tokens must be given a set goal which will guide the decision of how long to hold and when to sell. The goal or plan must be based on the performance of the coin on the market after it has been listed. Is the coin executing its services according to plan on the road map? Is the coin attracting more investors each time? If the coin meets these criteria, then the coin is likely to raise its demand, hence increase its price and value accordingly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 05:48:46 AM
failed or fake project need no listing. The dev have robbed money from investors and cheat bounty hunters. Have you suffered from that? I HAVE been few times feel the experience. Failed and fake ico. Hazza I think failed project my investment lost.clout is failed coin. My energy for bounty hunting is cheatrd by clout dev. I hope no more fake ICo faces in my adventure in cryptoworld
Activity: 160
August 07, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
I guess it may be because the teams are not in a hurry, technology research and development is the first. As for trading,  a lot of erc-20 tokens can be traded in decentralized exchanges, such as forkdelta, IDEX, etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 07, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

Not all tokens can be sold on exchanges. some project didn't even care listing on exchange and turned to be a scam.
better look for the person interested on your token. joined their telegram group.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
August 07, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
Yes,but it depends only on situation ,what if they have a future to hold their token?,so many buyer now will increase and they are willing to buy token from bounty,but there some times that bounty token cannot be sold because of the project that didnt want by many people.
Activity: 462
August 07, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

In fact, you can sell received coins at any time. Already for several months I have received awards, some coins have not been traded yet, but in time I will be able to sell them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
yes of course all tokens from the bounty campaign can be sold but there must be a purchase order and there must be someone who wants to buy the token so you can sell the token, if there are no buyers then you will not be able to sell the tokens you have.
Pages:
Jump to: