Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 34. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 07:36:28 PM
each token can be sold and the token is marketing dependent on the market. right now there are many failed projects. for that we must be smart - select the project select if you want to join them, we see first the project is not worth the future
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
It is rather hard to say. However, if you participate in good ICO projects (avoiding ICO with bad marketing and etc) - 50% of coins will be listed at criptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
If the project is have a good team, support, and project schedule that have been printed, they should make the project on their way and reach the goals complete until the marketing team makes the tokens that they created on high market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 31, 2018, 07:32:39 PM
I figure all coins can be sold yet the issue is whether the cost can coordinate the market cost, and furthermore the time we should be quiet. The perfect system is to offer tokens at an ICO priceBut this open door isn't regularly!
Prices may varies on different exchange market,  we also experience price fluctuations everytime.
As I have observed, mostly tokens prices will goes down quickly when it hit in exchange due to selling competition  made by bounty hunters which is not good for us. And it made not to easily recover from dips.
Activity: 31
July 31, 2018, 07:29:34 PM
I think not, only tokens that have been entered in the exchange that can be sold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
some tokens could become zero in case the project is not successful, and some could be required to be exchanged to the one the team wants to be listed on exchanges.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
Most times, listing of project on exchange is dependent on the developer. Some developers are very slow in processes pertaining to this, while some list very fast. You just have to wait a little more until the projects list.
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
I figure all coins can be sold yet the issue is whether the cost can coordinate the market cost, and furthermore the time we should be quiet. The perfect system is to offer tokens at an ICO priceBut this open door isn't regularly!
Activity: 119
July 31, 2018, 07:02:29 PM
some projects can be a scam You have to be careful. if you follow a good project you will definitely get paid and the coins will be listing in the market as promised, if you want to choose a good project pay attention to the roadmap and whitepaper and update every day admin / developer in telegram
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 31, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
Based on my experience, majority of the coins that I have that were not being listed is coming from those who has an airdrop program. There is a high possibility that the ICO will fail or probably a scam if there is an airdrop. My MEW has a long list of non-tradable coins because of airdrop. Almost 90% of them are s--- coins.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
There is a lot of project  do not care about listing because they are scam project they rise a certain amount of ethereum and run away .
Activity: 202
July 31, 2018, 06:45:15 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
If the project is successful then there is a high chance that your bounty token can be traded in an exchange. Though there are somes projects that listing their token in an exchange is not their priority but it does not mean that it will not be listed anymore. Just be patient as time will come that your token will be listed.
Activity: 14
July 29, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
I think if there is no posting on the stock trade you can endeavor to offer your token on the AtherDelta or other comparable trades. In the event that there is no posting yet there is enthusiasm for tokens, you can purchase at a fair cost. I have never been in such circumstances, yet there were situations when the quantity of tokens per abundance in Twitter, message or airdrop was insufficient to pay for the exchange.
Activity: 630
July 29, 2018, 07:56:35 PM
It depends on each token and how much you have. If you have a lot of tokens but the price is cheap, it usually will not be profitable if sold, may not be worth the gas to be paid, or vice versa. Just monitor the token's progress from the group chat or the project's social media account, so you can make a decision on whether to sell or not.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
Bounty is a part of ico...if you want to know if the bounty that you want to joine is good or not you must know the potoncial of the ico
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Tokens can be sold on decentralised exchanges like Idex, Forkdelta  even if they are not listed on centralised exchanges or
still not on CMC. If the project has potential it is better not to sell immediately, better hold and  wait for the price go up.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 07:20:24 PM
as soon as token comes I sell etherdelta or idex.it gets cheaper as you wait.so it makes sense to sell directly rather than emotionally linked.
Activity: 57
July 29, 2018, 07:18:17 PM
It's possible to find almost every coin at forkdelta but the main problem is that the majority of bounty tokens cost just 5-10$ and you will lose 2-3$ just paying fees.
Activity: 770
July 27, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
for this year it looks quite a lot of unsaved tokens especially tokens from airdrop, of the many tokens I collect almost 65% have no clarity and no continuation.
Activity: 274
July 27, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
Should be sold according to the incoming tokens. if not trusted all sold.If it is good, a part must be sold or all hold.
Pages:
Jump to: