Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 32. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:56:48 AM
 Some bounty token will not get listed either because the team in which the project is made up of are not serious at all or the project is yet to reach its completion and the team are just concentrating on the project.
Activity: 238
August 03, 2018, 05:56:20 AM
If you participate in quality bounty campaigns, you can make good money.

There are thousands of coins, hundreds of ICO projects in the crypto money world. Many of them are scamming.

Do not invest in good research without good research.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
Yup. Some tokens are not even tradeable. That's the risk we have to take in the cryptoverse. Imagine if you bought in the ICO using ETH or BTC, that would be worse.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
If the tokens that you received are not traded on any exchange, and the team does not say anything about it - they are scammers. But if the coin is traded at least on one and the project team says that they are engaged in the development of the product, then it is better to wait until they realize their plans in reality.
Activity: 150
August 03, 2018, 05:41:54 AM
It happens that they do not bargain even after a while, but sometimes it takes a long time to wait!
Activity: 85
August 03, 2018, 05:35:32 AM
Not all bounty tokens can be sold depends if the project is successful I have tokens but still have no price maybe I'll just wait for the to list it in the exchange
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:33:11 AM
Sometimes there are projects that at first glance are good, but in the end the team says that we will go to the stock exchange, but this is not our main goal, as our main goal is to make a quality product. And it sounds right, but in most cases, you can forget about such a project, because it will not benefit you for sure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 03, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
Not all tokens can be sold, there are many bounty tokens you can't sell them, some bounty tokens are of low value, you can't make any money. Don't blindly join a bounty. I suggest to try to participate in the bounty of the trustworthy bounty manager. At least there are some guarantees.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
Of course all ICO or bounty tokens are intend to br listed in one of the most high vomule exchange except those scam. So if you have good tokrn from good team the chance can sell the token is very high. Price is not matter, even great project got a less price than its ICO price. The point is your lucky enough to have token rewards that can sell 
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
August 03, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
Yes you can sold bounty tokena but at start it's price wipl go down to ICO price. There will be no benefit if you cannot wait for a while always sell yoir token when price. Is high.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
From my experience I can say that about 40% of the tokens are not added to the exchanges. Perhaps I'm not lucky, but such coins remain on the wallet and can only be sold to another person at a very low price.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 10:26:55 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Well, that's called a scam. Of course it would be a scam, because even a lot of free exchange and developers might just need to submit a proposal.
But it really depends on the situation at ico, because if a project does not even reach softcap, maybe not much can be expected, even for an investor.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
Not at all.  If the team does not care about the listings on the exchanges then the project has no future.  So we must analyze well every bounty that we will follow.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 02, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
So far, I think that it is available to be sold as long as that the coins have been listed on the exchange. However, I don't say about the price. Sometimes, many bounty hunters will sell their tokens after distribution in very cheap price. It is so sad to know that.
Activity: 672
August 02, 2018, 11:20:30 AM
From my own experience based on 5 months of bounty hunting in social media:
- 10% - is a pure scam, which stop their campaigns without any results, news and of course listing.
- 20% not reach their soft cap - as a result all my work in vain.
- 10% prolong their bounty program again and again and I don't know the result yet.
- 30% pay tokens, but don't care of listing and these tokens are just tokens without any value (you just waste your money on gas)
- 30% overcome all difficulties and get listing on exchange, but the most part of them have a lower price then it used to be in ICO
I should noted that it is only my experience and I try to choose only reliable bounty, but you see the result.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 02, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
there are only a few who do not care about their token but because of their actions as if there are so many projects that do that and the effect is that some people are skeptical about ico, do not hesitate because of the potential and chances of success but will doubt on the coins they buy , if this continues I think the longer there will be more ico who fail just because of trust issues
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
I think it is very possible but in my own case, if the price of the token is not good for selling then I will just simply hold it until the price hits back.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 02, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
I think it's possible, but only the price is not suitable for sale, therefore every time I have a coin that is cheap I will hold it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
You can sell your bounty tokens any time after they come to your wallet but it is advisable to hold your coins until the completion of the project and then you sold your coins to get most out of it. If you required some funds then you can sell part of your holdings and hold the balance till then.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Most of them can be sold but there is also a part that won't even get listed or will take too much time to be on an exchanger where they can be traded, I recommend to participate on bounties that look promising and believable in order to avoid that kind of stuff, is not nice to spend your time doing promotion for project tokens that will be worthless.
Pages:
Jump to: