Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 35. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
I have a lot of tokens that I can't sell.Most of these tokens are from companies that are on the bounty khiv website .
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:27:33 AM
I think that shouldn't be something to worry about as long as the bounty program happens to be a success, and the project reaches their soft or hardcap, they'll find a means to get it listed on a good exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 09:10:20 AM
There are still other bounties that got payed but didn't go to an exchange because either it is a troll or they didn't get in a decent exchange because there are like forkdelta but also even you get into an exchange you need to people to buy that coin so you could sell that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
If the project turned out to be scam, you can not sell them for any amount, since the project turned out to be useless. Another point that projects try not to enter the stock exchanges when the market is in a bad position
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
July 27, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
In the past year but now year of 2018 is the worst year that i ever experience, I've been 3 years here in crypto hoping that it will change and at midyear 2018. Some of tokens are worthless or dump coin can't be sold  for the reason of the ico are not succeed.
Activity: 22
July 27, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
There are many kinds of token are marketing from crypto market. So you can find out and invest some money. I am, sure after some month you get a good profit.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
Not every bounty campaign is really interested in having their tokens listed on other exchanges because they all get into ICO. They must have made a lot of money on ICO and now they do not care what you do with tokens.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 27, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Not all as far as i encounter so far the listing event is depend on the how the team work, with it if they applied before the Crowdsale will end or Maybe a partnership with the platform and Exchange something like that but the big factor that will affect the listing procedure is the amount of Funds raised with the ICO if the hardcap was reach it will easy to list the Project anywhere.
Activity: 76
July 27, 2018, 08:37:52 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
I don't know the exact percentage but for me, most of the bounties I've joined updates regularly on their telegram channel about the listings so all we have to do is wait. Some projects need to get voted to be part of the listing, some project still needs to be developed (like apps or sites) so it takes a lot of time to wait for the listing. I think 1 out of 10 projects doesn't care.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
At the moment I know only one such project - XYO. They added their token to the IDEX, and directly said that they don't plan to add it to largely centralized exchanges in the near future. The development of its own blockchain is actively underway, after which there will be large listings. I keep $200 in this token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
Precisely the reason as to why one should always take. Part in quality bounties, there are some that are specifically. After the investors money and the team w  ill make empty promises about coin listing which they never make follow ups on
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
because they raise funds through selling tokens they will put it in exchange. there are some that delay the it like my previous bounty. they said they will list it in exchange after their product is finish. if teams do not care for it to be listed maybe it is a scam.
Activity: 658
July 27, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards
Yes, as long as you are patient and careful enough to do a very good research of the bounty before you join and they have good whitepaper, good technology, good roadmap and a very good team, you can be sure that the token you get from such campaign will get listed but if the projects is not a very potential one, I think you can sell the token as soon as you get it.
Activity: 264
July 27, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
I would say that 70 percents from completed ICOs are not listed tokens. I can not understand why actually. If token is listed for me that means this is at minimum ok project, trading volumes are also important
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 27, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
Many projects don't hurry to list their tokens after ICO. Besides some of the projects freeze tokens for 1-6 months and they can not be sold.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
July 27, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
I never encountered a project which is not listed but ofcourse it will be a big dissapoinment if there is any thats why they have investors to expect a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

Around 30% at most. Not every bounty campaign is really interested in having their tokens listed in other exchanges because they're all into the ICO. They must have made a lot of money in ICO and now they don't care what you do with the tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 27, 2018, 07:25:05 AM
I guess most of the Legitimate Projects, need to be listed.
the essence of the token of being traded bring more profit for them.
but unless the project was really meant to be a scam from the start.
nevertheless you need to expect it will never be listed, like ever.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
July 27, 2018, 07:24:05 AM
Still depends on team if they want to protect their investors.I'm really sure that you need to wait for a long time to be listed on the exchanges and there are other projects they prioritize to distribute investors tokens to avoid dumpers.and if you've got your tokens and there are no exchangers try to check it in FD and Etherdelta maybe it is listed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
July 27, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings?
Probably, 40% for projects who do not care about listings and 60% for projects who care about it.
I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Wrong! Not because the team does not care about listings, they're just put it off. Why?
1. their products still in development progress.
2. they are still awaiting the decisions from the associated exchange.
Still depends on team if they want to protect their investors.I'm really sure that you need to wait for a long time to be listed on the exchanges and there are other projects they prioritize to distribute investors tokens to avoid dumpers.
Pages:
Jump to: