Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 5. (Read 5856 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 05, 2018, 03:35:08 AM
Only a portion of the many tokens that I have had to take part in the bounty, and that is all just a bounty that has started very long,very different from tokens which only get it short..
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 05, 2018, 03:17:07 AM
Bounty tokens can only be sold , if this bounty tokens are registered or listed in any trading sites and will have an exchanges , but if there are no exchanges and it is not listed or registered in the various trading sites ,so this bounty tokens will not be sold because thete is no value.
Activity: 686
November 05, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
50/50 based on my experience. Some projects delay listing to protect the value of the tokens/coins for the betterment of community.
They also continue with project development.

And it's true that not all bounty tokens can be sold even after the tokens or ICO have been completed after 3+ months.
I also experienced the same thing where the tokens I got could not be sold, even from all the tokens that I have more that cannot be sold.
and each team has their own strategy for developing their coins including focusing more on their projects than thinking about the market for their coins because if the project runs smoothly they can be listed on a large market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
pretty much ignore it even to this day. but for a big project then they will be serious and go to the list of immediately even when the ICO is said to be complete. but when the met project small or do not have a clear goal direction then it will certainly long enough to have a list. This is often found on the airdrop result token even up to a year cannot be bought and sold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
November 04, 2018, 10:59:43 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
I've never encountered a project that really dont care about listing, they care about listing because they want to liquidate their token and also to sale their tokens. However, I've encountered many projects that dont want to pay for listing fee cause they want to spend their funds on the development of their project. That's is why they pick free listing decentralized exchanges like forkdelta and etherdelta just to satisfy their investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 04, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
I don't think all the results of the bounty campaign can be sold but there are also direct ones that can be sold, even if there are those who cannot be sold, it takes a long time to be able to sell them, all depends on the respective project rules
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 04, 2018, 10:36:30 PM
50/50 based on my experience. Some projects delay listing to protect the value of the tokens/coins for the betterment of community.
They also continue with project development.

And it's true that not all bounty tokens can be sold even after the tokens or ICO have been completed after 3+ months.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
November 04, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

the team maybe care about listing, but the team is waiting for the right time to listing because the market price is down and if the team listing their coins into the market at this time they are afraid the price will drop very much or maybe the team want to make their project run first so that when the team make listing of the coin then the price not down because the project is already running.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
November 04, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
You can check in my wallet, lots of tokens that can't be recovered when entering Exchange.
Either because the development team doesn't care or the buyer isn't there, but the proof is that a lot of tokens in my wallet are buried.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:58:04 PM
Apparently, yes. Because when the tokens, especially erc20 tokens, when they are unlocked they can be traded in the DEX exchanges like forkdelta and etherdelta. Even without further official exchange. That is why also the token price even when the token has no official exchange yet it is way more below ico price.
Activity: 910
November 04, 2018, 08:34:47 PM
All of bounty token reward could we sale base on how the ico team and owner are working, many ico after ended of selling they will try for listing their coin at potential exchange for making their coin price on the top, we can sell with higher price of bounty token reward.
yeah, indeed it would be very lucky if we were on the right project.
we can directly sell tokens resulting from bounty when the project team succeeds in entering their tokens into the market they have provided.

but if their project has the potential to come in the future, i think you should not rush to sell it. because it could be in the future the results you get will be doubled.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:22:40 PM
if you are going to engage in participation in bounty campaigns, then you should be prepared for the fact that 30-40% of kamaniya pay the fees and the rest either simply don’t go to the stock exchange or even don’t give their coins at all
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 04, 2018, 08:16:36 PM
Not all the bounty token can be sold, I believe that not all bounty tokens has a value after the bounty campaign some other token has no exchange yet and we patiently waiting for it. Some other bounty are also an exit scam and we cannot really earn and that was really worst after so many sleepless night and hard work in the middle of the cold night we earn nothing. Bounty hunting is also depend in our luck and our talent to find a good bounty because there are really a lot of scammer on crypto feild today.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
November 04, 2018, 08:14:03 PM
All of bounty token reward could we sale base on how the ico team and owner are working, many ico after ended of selling they will try for listing their coin at potential exchange for making their coin price on the top, we can sell with higher price of bounty token reward.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 04, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Yeah, not all bounty tokens can be trade-able. There are some reasons for this condition. First reason, It may be not listed on some exchanges yet. The second reason, the bounty tokens still have no prices on market. The last reason, the tokens are from scam projects. I think these reasons to make the tokens can not be sold. That's based on my experiences so far. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 07:55:02 PM
I think 20% of the projects do not care about listing and even if they would, then it wouldn't be any better exchange. They will list on one if those minor exchanges with little or no trading volume.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
November 04, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards
Now I understand that my tokens are shitcoin because they don't care upon listing their token! I really say yes to this opinion because I have token. I received it during the month of January. I thought it was a shitcoin because the ICO was failed to got investors but the developer push it hard till now. My 700k worth of tokens got more value when it list on exchange. Right now, I am holding them and waiting for the developer to list it on binance or hitBTC.
Activity: 658
November 04, 2018, 07:40:53 PM
Not all tokens obtained from bounties can be sold. If you get tokens from bad bounties, the value can be much lower than the cost of sales. So you will only get a loss. To avoid this, make sure you choose a good bounty and have a team that works competently, so the resulting tokens also have a long and bright future.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 04, 2018, 07:40:24 PM
Majorly in lot of projects they are waiting to list there market on a exchange at up trend market. for several months we couldn't see a up trend. So some projects still waiting for exchange list for several months. As my thought we can't completely complain on them. most of them try to protect there token price.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 04, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
Personally, my experience shows that now 95% of projects do not conduct listing on the exchange and these are not fraudulent projects. I think this is correct, because after listing the price drops sharply.
Pages:
Jump to: