Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 8. (Read 5856 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
I can not say as a percentage how many projects do not want their token to be traded on the exchange, but if there are such cases, then the project is clearly something wrong, most likely such projects are fraudsters, because each project should be traded on the exchange regardless of whether they have a ready product or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

you can sell tokens not on the exchange as it is usually done, but look for buyers and sell the received tokens. it seems to me that if you regularly sell tokens to ordinary people then the chance to earn will increase, as well as the probability of losing money is reduced to zero
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 06:41:38 PM
For profit and greed even the team that come up with a shit coin do try there best to list thier coin in and exchange so that they can also pump and sell after ICO so don,t worry about them. Just keep doing the neat full you will be favored in one of the bounties you have done.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
Now many campaigns have paused, some of them will wait until winter, because they think that now the conditions are bad for listing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 06:32:19 PM
I sell half of the tokens that come to me, but from my own experience I will say that half of the campaigns never list their tokens to users
Activity: 313
October 08, 2018, 06:21:49 PM
For me, it all depends on the kind of token or coin I got as a reward from bounty. If it a coin with future prospects, I would prefer to keep 100% of such. But there have been cases where I just sell all off due to the fact that I believe there is no future in it and if I waste any time on such, I will be at a losing end.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 08, 2018, 05:58:52 PM
I think that you can always sell coins and get income. now it is the best time to think about investments in btc and ether. Bounty tokens can be sold but i prefer not do this at the moment
Activity: 244
October 08, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
sometimes you can wait a bit and then you can earn a little more than if you sell the tokens immediately after you earn them. it seems to me that at the moment almost all the tokens are on the exchanges so do not worry in vain. it is better to try to earn more
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 04:07:40 AM
I can't give you accurate data, but I think as long as it's a legitimate project, when their tokens can successfully reach the exchange, these tokens can always produce some value!
Activity: 131
October 03, 2018, 04:04:35 AM
in my opinion, if the project is not registered on the official exchange, you can trade on forkdelta or Etherdelta. and usually the project will be listed on the exchange for 1 month - 3 months after ico ends.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 03, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

I always see the allocation of bounty listed on the thread. try to calculated dude
and then if you want to sell thats coin, try to find on ed/fd with track smartcontract

very true for all atlcoin based on eth there will definitely be in fd / ed, it's just a very low price, and there are many prize participants who sell it there even though the price is very below the ICO price
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
No all bounty token cannot be sold because many coin will never list on exchanges they are actually fraud . But if the token you held list on any exchange then you must analyze the potential of that project and then sold accordingly
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
October 03, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
If it is an erc20 token - you can sell it in any case, even if it is not added to a large centralized exchange. There is ForkDelta for it. And before you sell you need to assess the prospects of this project. The token can be in your wallet for a very long time, but a year later can bring you a very large profit.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 03:43:26 AM
Tokens are always listed by the team after their ICO. No real project won't like to be on exchange especially utility tokens which thrives by community participation.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
This is not the case. If you go to an airdrop or bounty mission, you will find that their coins cannot be sold, and may never be sold.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 03, 2018, 03:33:25 AM
Bounty tokens most likely to be sold after receiving the bonus, some will have to wait after the ICOs and be listed on the Exchange! In general, consider before joining to avoid unsuccessful projects!
Consideration and also do research to avoid failed project because now more and more projectors are indeed doing fraud and we must be careful to get the best bounty
Activity: 165
October 03, 2018, 12:22:50 AM
depending on the project, I think, after the sale of ico, if the project is successful until hardcap, I think the token will list in exchange, but if it fails, there is a possibility that it will never be listed in the market.
Activity: 196
October 02, 2018, 11:06:14 PM
Despite everything I have a few coins heaping up in my wallet, not all tokens from the abundance can't be sold in light of the fact that there is no market to trade them. I don't have the foggiest idea about the techniques expected to dispatch tokens to the market such huge numbers of tokens are deserted or to be sure the venture does not work effectively. Regardless of whether you offer it on an incorporated market, the cost will be exceptionally shabby contrasted with ICO costs. I think if this occurs, it very well may be said that the task you are following is a trick.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
No, not all bounty tokens can be sold immediately because there are some tokens that have huge potential to be great in future. It actually depends on present need but I will advise on selling 50% and keeping 50% even when someone is in dare need of money.
Activity: 566
September 30, 2018, 03:58:24 PM
Medichain have finished token sale quite long maybe because of market condition they wouldn't list their token on centralized exchange and it now worthless on decentralized
Pages:
Jump to: