Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 9. (Read 5856 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 29, 2018, 04:44:33 AM
Give me information where I can sell coins that can provide a good profit ?
Which coin you holding now, token price is always high in big exchange i think. Than you have to checked exchange this coin still added in exchange or not. I think this kinda information you can easily get those project telegram channel. All the bounty tokens can't be sell because exchange is big matter.      
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:39:38 AM
I think the listing of coins is the lastly, that do with the team. First, they ensure the projects are good, spread everything about on it to others and investor to raise and gain money for the projects. Just waits the right to be listed to the rewards that you can earn. Do not be in a hurry there is time for that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 04:24:08 AM
Of course not, because if the token is not registered in the exchange / market, the token cannot be sold, therefore many tokens obtained from the bounty cannot be sold, because they are not included in any exchange list.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
Bounty tokens most likely to be sold after receiving the bonus, some will have to wait after the ICOs and be listed on the Exchange! In general, consider before joining to avoid unsuccessful projects!

No one will give guarantees that even a very promising project that has collected a lot of money during ICO does not deceive its investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 322
September 29, 2018, 03:50:15 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

It is pitty that most of token holders, who got tokens via bounty are looking for the selling opportunities right after the ICO end. Teams try to set limitations, but they does not seem to be effective in that point. We all need to take part in bounties of the projects we believe. Such approach could definetely make situation better.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
You need to have a little more patience, even if listing take time a good team will surely try all their best to get their coin or token listed in secondary market, so just give them more time to get it done.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 28, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
About 50% I think? Cheesy But I am not talking about a good price (price is 10 times lower than ICO price on average).
And you have to know, that not every bounty campaigns pay you!   Cool
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 02:11:45 PM
Potentially, they all could be solved, but most of them do not have buyers or even not listed at exchanges. There are too many projects and it is obvious that some of the will fail. However, you should not miss a chance to get crypto you like for free.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 28, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
Not all bounty coins can be sold, there are some who have not entered the market, there are even some who are scam so they cannot be sold. there are some who have entered the market but the price is far below ico's price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 28, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
indeed many of them leave the project after earning money and are no longer active, but you have to look at others if there are projects that are finished and have not entered the market but dev and the community are still active maybe they are working on something because good projects always need time long enough.
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
If the project or ICO becomes successful or it reached its hardcap, most of the time it will be listed. If the ICO decided to stop the project then chances are it will not be listed. It also depends on the team behind the project. If they really have the plan, the goal, the project, and the capability to pursue the project, they will do everything to list their token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 28, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
Bounty tokens most likely to be sold after receiving the bonus, some will have to wait after the ICOs and be listed on the Exchange! In general, consider before joining to avoid unsuccessful projects!
Activity: 299
September 28, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
Depending on the project not all of the tokens can be sold there are many ICO projects that are deceptive. Prior to joining and campaign bounty,  an airdrop program. You should also research the project. and evaluate the project then get involved.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 28, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
Because they don't want to run the project, they only do some fucking scam.
Most of the ICOs are scam now. Why will they care too? Beside this, some ICOs can not continue the project because of the fluctuations.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
Recently,  there has been a lot of scam I CO'S which is now scaring people from investing in crypto and also preventing bounty hunters from participating in bounties.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 28, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

If you don't choose projects in which you take part attentively, you got nothing in 90% projects, half of them won't give you any tokens, another half won't list in any exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
Absolutely yes, each token has its own value and price might be low or high, and its really depends the uses and quality of the token especially with the great feedback of public demand. But the project great development also will really helps the token in demand and with expensive in price to be expectedly to happened.
Activity: 206
September 28, 2018, 09:09:45 AM
Obviously all ICO or abundance tokens are expect to br recorded in a standout amongst the most high vomule trade with the exception of those trick. So in the event that you have great tokrn from great group the possibility can offer the token is high. Cost isn't make any difference, even incredible venture got a less cost than its ICO cost. The fact is your sufficiently fortunate to have token rewards that can offer
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
Not all bounty tokens can be sold because some project are not successful and cant be listed in any exchanges. Once it is listed it can be sold.
Activity: 588
September 27, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
Only some shit tokens cannot list on exchanges, if a project have a good idea & team then they work accordingly their road map & listed their token in exchanges.
Some projects have a long road map, so we don’t have to worry about listing of their token, the token will be listed as per their schedule.
Pages:
Jump to: