Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 6. (Read 5856 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:11:27 PM
Well, if the coin is not traded anywhere then it is more likely it can not be sold at a good price on forkdelta and other exchanges , but of course there are exceptions and you need to look at each coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 12:58:17 PM
the percentage of our results can not be separated from the results we get when we are cool to do something we want to achieve for the future
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:41:19 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
for myself maybe there are still 70% tokens that I know cannot be done in trading because of several factors. this can be a burden for bounty participants if this continues and is very detrimental.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 03, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
I don't think all tokens from bounties can be sold. In my wallet there are a lot of tokens from bounties that are just a sight. There is no market for tokens in my wallet. maybe the linked tokens don't have developments. therefore it cannot be sold at all.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
On my wallet about 80% of all tokens are not on any normal exchange. There's just a lot of garbage lying around that you can't even get rid of. Maybe one day, they will be sold. But it's hard to believe. I rather the keys to those wallets will lose.
Some coins could get sold on a exchange website. I have a bunch of random coins that I cannot get rid of.
Activity: 630
November 03, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
Bounty coins can not be sold to any time because only listed coin can be sold otherwise you have to wait for listing the coin on any particular exchange. Some time all bounty coin can take a long time to listed according to the ico road map. But it is sure that all coin will sale out after some time and do all the bounty work good earning.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
Unfortunately no. Vast majority of bounty tokens can't be sold and it is aweful.
Just imagine, you waste your time and then you don't receive payments for your effort.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I think that there is no company that would not worry about anything if only it is not fraudsters. Any company which is interested in sales will be transparent to people.
About listings: 50-60% care!
Activity: 887
November 03, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
On my wallet about 80% of all tokens are not on any normal exchange. There's just a lot of garbage lying around that you can't even get rid of. Maybe one day, they will be sold. But it's hard to believe. I rather the keys to those wallets will lose.
just like me, there are many gift tokens that I receive but don't have a market yet, and even though there are some who already have a market but have very low prices so I keep saving it and hope that someday the price will go up and sell.
maybe if the market recovers there will be coins that can be sold.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
Activity: 616
November 03, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
It all depends on the project. If the project team is not scammers, but really want to create a product, and make every effort to do this, then sooner or later the token will appear on the exchanges and will be traded. It can take from 1 to 3-4 months. If the project team is scammers, the tokens will never appear on the exchange
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
November 03, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
I have 80% percent of tokens are not traded anywhere, and if they are bargaining for a very small value. Although you can certainly say that almost any token made on blockchain ethereum is traded on forkdelte, but there is no volume there, so you can say that it is not traded anywhere. Many projects are just waiting for a bull market or just become a scam.
Activity: 532
November 03, 2018, 02:24:30 AM
will take time to be quickly available in the list. When the team quite seriously with coins or tokens that they do then it will attempt to quickly make it can go in the list without too long a delay. but when it was just a joke, or even a scam because of this pretty much so until any time will never be realized.
Activity: 271
November 03, 2018, 01:46:30 AM
No, some unsuccessful ICO projects will not appear on any exchange. This is a sad fact. The decline of ICO may lead to changes in the industrialization of cryptocurrencies, and new ways will replace ICO in the future.
Activity: 432
November 02, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
Token is token why make difference for bounty tokens i can't understand.If you earn from bounty it earn by your efforts.Every token should proper use.Need to sell in a good market.Obviously I am always wait for listing exchange.
Activity: 518
November 01, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
I am selling around 30 percents of my coins, as soon as the token is listed on any exchange. It makes much more sense to sell the coins directly, because the tokens are losing their price on exchanges without any reasons, even if the project is awesome.
Activity: 210
November 01, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
There are exchangers where theoretically it is possible to sell any coin ... but the other is whether the question will be in demand *? .
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
Generally yes because there is a exchange which name is forkdelta. and  you can enter your tokens adress and decimal informations and you can sell your tokens. surely you can sell if that token have some buyers.
Activity: 169
Vite
November 01, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

I have been a bounty hunter for over a year. I've been involved in a lot of projects and they seem to be fine until they're listed. Their value is much lower than the ICO price. This makes my reward for each project is not much. There are several tokens in my wallet that are not yet listed. I was really helpless about this. This really wastes my time.  Angry
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
In most of the projects, they outline how they want to go about it, including expected period for listing, in their road map. We sometimes think the team do not care about listing because we bounty hunters wish the project is listed soon after we get our tokens, which in most cases, is not possible
Pages:
Jump to: