Pages:
Author

Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins - page 3. (Read 21119 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Crypto Geek
I' currently dealing with them.
They seem to be genuine... Wink And they seem to be helpful is you have a particular need.
But their lack of communication is what I'm struggling with, at the moment.
Contacting the support will take ages to get a reply from them..
So, if you are in a hurry, may not be a good idea to use them.
I'm not sure about the final result, as I haven't concluded any transaction yet.
I really hope everything will be fine.

I just want to confirm my experience with these guys has been great !!!
Reliable  and trustable people.
Don't use them if you are in a hurry maybe.. but they will help you in any way to get what you want.
Activity: 448
Hi

All4btc, how do you deal with refunds or merchant cancellation of shipments due to various factors such as unforeseen circumstances? What is the refund policy for cases that are beyond our control?

Do you refund BTC based on dollar value or absolute BTC value?

As an example/hypothetical scenario: I bought a pair of shoes for 100 USD and paid its equivalent 0.22 BTC. Five days later, merchant alerted that the shoe size is not available. Will 0.22 BTC be refunded? Or the 100 USD equivalent be refunded (based on prevailing rates)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have couple questions.
1) How to fill field "shipping"? What kind of information expected?
2) Does all4btc have restrictions on shipping area?
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 30
All4btc always keeps our customers best interests in mind. We are dedicated to making sure that every item that is ordered gets delivered.

We also want to remind everyone that we are not amazon with a global support team that can answer every email within minutes. We have built our reputation in the bitcoin community for years and we hope that this hard work can translate into some trust and patience from our customers.

Thank you very much for everything!
All4btc

Activity: 266
Crypto Geek
I' currently dealing with them.
They seem to be genuine... Wink And they seem to be helpful is you have a particular need.
But their lack of communication is what I'm struggling with, at the moment.
Contacting the support will take ages to get a reply from them..
So, if you are in a hurry, may not be a good idea to use them.
I'm not sure about the final result, as I haven't concluded any transaction yet.
I really hope everything will be fine.
Activity: 40
Just made an order from an italian site this evening, hope they confirm it fast
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
I have been waiting 3 days and my order is still not confirmed! Suppport hasn't said anything and its kind of sad that a good looking company like this would make people wait this long...

Did you hear anything from them yet? I am debating on using it but am weary when it comes to these things. Could you let me know if you make contact, and if your order is successfully placed (on the site you buy from)?

--MisterCoin
They just confirmed it 7-8 hours after my post. What I suggest now is not to use the service for items on ebay that could be sold out quickly, because obviously you'll have problems when it sells out. I bought 3 heatsinks for the back of my block erupters. Hopefully it ships soon Cheesy
But again, its all luck and they could confirm in one day or two. only time can tell.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I have been waiting 3 days and my order is still not confirmed! Suppport hasn't said anything and its kind of sad that a good looking company like this would make people wait this long...

Did you hear anything from them yet? I am debating on using it but am weary when it comes to these things. Could you let me know if you make contact, and if your order is successfully placed (on the site you buy from)?

--MisterCoin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
This is extremely interesting. Why so few posts on this thread recently? Is there a different forum?
Activity: 474
Merit: 500
I had already bought my new GPU, my new 4K TV and much more small things here. The support is excellent and is trying to reply asap.
Keep up working guys Smiley

Best regards
Christian Freisheimer
Activity: 490
Just few words about All4BTC service. I make 2 orders recently. One small 20£ and one for 200+ I did order at 23.00 and next day by 12.00 I had my orders complete, emails from all4btc confirming and few hours even courier tracking number. I highly recommend this service.
Thank you. 
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
I am thinking to buy some goods from Amazon. This is good to know that there is such option. I will check and hopefully use your service shortly.
Hi,

All4btc is your personal agent who pays the seller for your goods / services / online shopping cart in your name to ship directly to your destination (or via email).

If the seller offers shipment conditions and pricing at the product page, we are happy to order for you.

Please check restrictions by the marketplace, seller, product or destination country and the pricing and tax import.

Don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Kind regards
Activity: 3
do you ship to france ?
Hi xmaxbit,

the quote is from Summer 2013, just the link is not valid anymore.

Please find the manual and the download link for our chrome extension linked here.

Thanks for the technical feedback.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hallo bitcoiners,

I would like to show you our newest project where you can order all amazon products with bitcoins.

It works for amazon.com , amazon.co.uk and amazon.de

Visit the site www.all4btc.com and fill the ASIN (amazon standart identification number) into the ASIN field.

Or use our google chrome application , than you can use the "buy with bitcoin" button directly on the amazon website.

http://all4btc.com/bitcoin-chrome-extension/

We take a very small commision which is much cheaper than exchange first and wait for your money...

You can use the fastest, most established and cheapest sellers on amazon without waiting for euros.

We are hoping for some feedbacks

regards

all4btc.com team

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server.

If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

This is all I found when I clicked on your link.
Hi at all,

for sure our website works, since 2013.

Our email system covers our automatic order & payment confirmation and the order & payment status from the seller site.

If any news are popping up regarding delivery or order status we forward the relevant conversations to keep our users up to date.

We translate all email conversations into English, sorry if we mixed up your one @xandry.

Sorry for the fee, at the moment we can't really do something about it.

Our main market is in Europe with Euro, you can do an order with a min. fee of 5 EUR or 2.38 % of the total invoice amount.

Regarding the security issue: The site is protected by encryption and only available for us and our users.
If somebody wants to change the delivery address (it very rarely actually happens), we make sure to verify users identity by secondary measures.

Let us know if you got further questions or feedback, we are happy to implement updates.

Kind regards,
All4btc
Activity: 16
Does this website work?
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Got my parcel from ebay, I decided to leave a small response.
Everything was fine, i like so many informational mail (four overall: two from all4btc site, one from paypal about payment status, one about order status from ebay seller). But it would be better if the text in one of letters was in English, but not German.
And i fully support what 01BTC10 said:
The problem is that once an order get confirmed you get a link that contains purchasse, order status and personnal information. This page is unprotected and any observing adversary get the name and delivery address by simply visiting that link. This page also let you contact support directly and show previous support message history. It could then be possible to change the delivery address since there is no verification that the support request is made from the legitimate buyer. Support message forwarding to email is optional and not enabled by default making this attack trivial. If email forwarding has been enabled then you can simply call them directly. I asked to a german speaking friend to call for me to change delivery address but it could have been a social engineering attack as well. Security should be increased.

And fees are pretty high if compare with bitsumo. I paid 7 usd fees with order price 18.16 usd, it's almost half!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: