Pages:
Author

Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins - page 5. (Read 21119 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
is this site still legit?
the last review was bad.

Last review is from a newbie account, not exactly the most credible source.

I've used All4BTC A few times in the past months, never had any issues.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
is this site still legit?
the last review was bad.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As a user twice of this service here is my review :
I have many articles never received from an order of around 15 articles at once (1.1535 BTC spent something like 435USD when it has been made).
Here are my last communications with them :
Me:
Sorry, this package was containing none of the 3 mice and none of the 2 mousepad. Are you sure all these item are supposed to be delivered between 30 december and 16 january as it is precised only for 1 mouse? Thank you.
12/18/2014 - 04:21PM (UTC)
Me:
These are the packages received : =============================================================================== () 3.75 lbs 13.20" x 11.00" x 9.40" () 0.30 lbs 9.10" x 5.90" x 1.80" () 5.70 lbs 14.00" x 13.80" x 11.60" =============================================================================== None of them are containing any mouse (on the 3 ordered) and no mousepad (on the 2 ordered). Thank you for your following updates.
12/18/2014 - 04:30PM (UTC)
Me:
I am a bit worried.
12/21/2014 - 05:19PM (UTC)
Me:
Then after receiving it from USA, I can also confirm that I havent received the HDD also. So to be short, I miss 3 mice, 2 mousepads and the HDD. Can you provide updates on this? Thank you
12/22/2014 - 03:08PM (UTC)
Me:
Can you please update asap?Huh
12/28/2014 - 04:26PM (UTC)
Me:
Still no answer from you. Do I have to provide bad feedback on a few forum to have answers to all my patient requests?
01/05/2015 - 05:12PM (UTC)
I never had all tracking informations.
They only provide a general date, a tracking not for all packages (even for the one already received), ect...
Don't tell me I haven't been patient, this is not true, they always take much time to answer and never provide complete/correct informations.
Look at these dates, currently I have still no answer.
So avoid this service as many times as you can.
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
I bought a car recently using all4btc.com - this is the best service in town.

If you wait for email replies, just give them a call (works well I noticed).
Activity: 30
Dear user,

thanks for the constructive criticism.

We agree with your weakness points, anyway we need to trade off between usability and security.

So far we never had a problem with the interception of the unique order pages.

The checkout security is encrypted and reliable.

Most of the users are not using PGP email signatures but we will integrate a solution on our site within the next sprint.

We are open for feedback as to constantly improve the website features and user privacy.

Anyway, the focus of our business is to satisfy our users by fast order fulfillment and excellent customer service.

Kind regards,
All4btc
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Any major order change like shipping address should be signed by the Bitcoin address that was used to make the purchasse.

I was on an untrusted network when I made the purchasse and did not think that a VPN was necessary since the site has HTTPS. HTTPS is fine against network sniffing but not against interception of the unique order page link. I was suprised to see the amount of information that could be leaked and that support ticket are not forwarded to email by default. This page should at least be password protected.

I guess the actual system is more convenient for most users but I thought necessary to point that weakness. This is only constructive criticism and will not stop me from using your website again.  
Dear 01BTC10,

thanks for your honest review, it is a pleasure to do business with bitcoin users like you.

We are an very international team and have customers from all around Europe.
Our support speaks more than seven languages, feel free do send support messages using your local voice.

Regarding the critics:

- The bank roll is fine, more than 90 % of our orders we are able to process within one business day by paying in advance for you.

- Sometimes (usually during high trading volume) our merchant processor delays payouts (especially of large orders) which forces us to delay the purchases.

- The shared order link is unique and only visible for us and our users, as long as your computer and email software is secure, they are no issues.

We are updating the security of our website, please let us know If you have more concerns please let us know by posting them here.

Thanks for the precious feedback, we constantly improve our core services!

all4btc team
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I had to change my laptop while travelling Europe. Bought a laptop for 1400 euros on Amazon via all4btc.

The process took a little bit more time than I expected since they had to wait for SEPA transfer before processing my order. Meanwhile, I had to move from Germany to France and had to contact their support. They provided very good online and phone support in both english and german. The whole process including delivery took 8 days which I still find pretty good. It is much faster and slighlty cheaper to buy directly from Amazon but they don't accept Bitcoin...

My only disapointement is that they don't have the bankroll for large purchasse and this cause processing delay... However, I am very satisfied by their service and got a killer laptop.

Thank you!

EDIT: The website has insuficient privacy protection and some security flaw in my opinion. The problem is that once an order get confirmed you get a link that contains purchasse, order status and personnal information. This page is unprotected and any observing adversary get the name and delivery address by simply visiting that link. This page also let you contact support directly and show previous support message history. It could then be possible to change the delivery address since there is no verification that the support request is made from the legitimate buyer. Support message forwarding to email is optional and not enabled by default making this attack trivial. If email forwarding has been enabled then you can simply call them directly. I asked to a german speaking friend to call for me to change delivery address but it could have been a social engineering attack as well. Security should be increased.
Hi dixxy,

we fulfilled > 2500 orders and we offer 100 % good delivery or money back garantuee.

All complaints or refunds have been cleared and every day we order from big merchant e.g. Amazon and eBay for bitcoin user only.

True that we had some communication problems in the fast, the main problem was the high demand and order volume which was though to handle.

Since we upgraded our system including order status, email notification within a support ticket system we keep our customer in the loop every business day.

Let us know when somethings does not work out, we are here to make you happy Smiley

Your all4btc team
Activity: 7
Can we trust this service? I see some very bad reviews.. some good.. I don't know what to do.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is physical

So it's still working ?

Please post feedback if you use the service.

I've successfully received dozens of orders since December. Some of them quite expensive. Right now I'm unpacking my last shipment.
It seems that previously they had some problems of managing the amount of customers. So few human errors, may take time etc, but they are always helpful and things are resolved at the end.

Made me very happy.

P.S. For the people who order $20 of things and then expect amazon-like speed - get real, it's still a small company of Bitcoin enthusiasts, they do orders by hand and face obstacles on the way. If you think it's easy - start your own service, there's a demand.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

So it's still working ?

Please post feedback if you use the service.
Activity: 20
The Hive all4btc app has stopped working due to 404s on the API.

Has your API moved? Can you update us, please?

Hey HiveWallet!

We did recently again moved everything around after a few large updates. We'd love to be back in such a beautiful wallet app! Write me an email at [email protected].

Activity: 20
how do i know how long is the expected shipping-time?

Hello, to find out your shipping details you can write us an email at [email protected] or use the support field in your invoice form and we'll get back to you there. You can always call us during Berlin business hours at +49 (0) 30 269 489 30. Usually shipping details are sent after we process your order, depending on the seller.

Sorry for any inconvenience, we have listened to our customers and learned a lot, especially after the overwhelming popularity of our service in November and December. We completely reworked the back end of the site and have implemented new features to streamline the customer communication directly into the order processing, so that buyers can get quick and easy updates on their orders.

If anybody else has any questions about our service or need an update, just ask us here, via email, or give us a call.

Best regards,
Philip from All4Btc
https://all4btc.com
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

Definitely send them an email prior to purchasing. Plenty in this thread have been waiting over a month with no response
Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
Activity: 12
Removed the app all4btc from Hive App Registry until we hear back from the all4btc team regarding their current API status.
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
The Hive all4btc app has stopped working due to 404s on the API.

Has your API moved? Can you update us, please?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I have paid for 2 jackets from ebay using your service (via chrome extension) and did not receive the jackets. I contacted the ebay sellers and asked if they could check to see if it has been shipped.

the reply from one was

Code:
Hi,

As stated in our eBay listings, we can only accept PayPal as a payment method.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Outdoor Trail Team

the second jacket I ordered got back in touch and after a lengthy discussion and lots of searching replied with
Code:

Hi thank you for your message.

I am sorry I am not familiar with that company and there is no order in that company's name or in your name.

I think you will have to get in touch with ebay.

Many thanks & best wishes.

Klassyk07

I have sent a number of emails to your support email address and have yet to receive a reply.

You might be best trying their parent company - https://bitcoinsberlin.com/en/

I have heard nothing but negative reviews lately but AFAIK their service is legit, they just need to significantly improve communication.

Better communication would be good, Currently I am guessing people just feel ignored. Myself included.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders
I have paid for 2 jackets from ebay using your service (via chrome extension) and did not receive the jackets. I contacted the ebay sellers and asked if they could check to see if it has been shipped.

the reply from one was

Code:
Hi,

As stated in our eBay listings, we can only accept PayPal as a payment method.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Outdoor Trail Team

the second jacket I ordered got back in touch and after a lengthy discussion and lots of searching replied with
Code:

Hi thank you for your message.

I am sorry I am not familiar with that company and there is no order in that company's name or in your name.

I think you will have to get in touch with ebay.

Many thanks & best wishes.

Klassyk07

I have sent a number of emails to your support email address and have yet to receive a reply.

You might be best trying their parent company - https://bitcoinsberlin.com/en/

I have heard nothing but negative reviews lately but AFAIK their service is legit they just need to desperately improve communication.
Pages:
Jump to: