Pages:
Author

Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins - page 4. (Read 21119 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi at all,

yes, crucial are the product link(s), your shipment address and your bitcoins in advance.
We are basically your personal shopping agent for all kind of ecommerce e.g. consumer goods, electronics ... incl. from Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Zalando, PayPal etc.
Please make sure to check whether the seller offers shipments and for which price to your destination.

Kind regards

PS: By email request, we re-ship products through our Germany office but it takes much longer and we need to charge twice for shipment.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
This is interesting. Do I need to give you my info for shipping?

Of course you need to send your shipping address, look at step number two -> http://about.all4btc.com/
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
This is interesting. Do I need to give you my info for shipping?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
judging by this thread. i think you earned yourself a customer. i went looking for a way to spend my btc on ebay. and i found you guys.
soon i'll be routing my purhcases through you guys. can't wait to make my first ever "ebay, btc purchase!" : )
Hi, thanks for your review and understanding for our fee policy.

We are a pretty small company, just check the website of our incubator.
Our team consists of bitcoin enthusiasts, the CTO, CEO and myself we are working around the clock to fulfill all needs of our customers.

We really focus on speedy order fulfillment and premium customer support (mainly via email and phone).
We are always happy to help out, just let us know if there is any question!

Kind regards, Jan
Activity: 40
placed my order and received email confirmation within 6 hours!
excellent service guys!
hats off to you Jan!
can't tell you how happy i am to be able to purchase from ebay with bitcoin since paypal is such a hassle in the non supported countries
and your fees are pretty reasonable too!
if i get my product nice and shiny in time i will be your regular customer  Smiley
really appreciate your efforts! i pray for your continued success !
Activity: 214
Hi,

your order for the coffee machine is placed and the payment done.
Since we fulfill from 20 up to 30 orders from customers around the world, please always allow up to 24 hours to proceed.

Thanks for your business and patience.
We are really happy to serve any bitcoin user!

Kind regards,
The All4btc Team from Berlin

PS:

If you have further questions about it, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.
I also have a question for you: Could I get a short testimonial from you about our service? It'd be extremely helpful.

In order to improve the satisfaction of our customers, we have partnered with the independent review site Trustpilot to collect customer reviews.
All reviews, good, bad or otherwise will be viewable immediately.

Click here to rate us

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, received confirmation that the item has been purchased, looking forward to taking delivery, very happy with your service so far and will definitely be looking to make more purchases in the future
Hi and we are happy that you got so much value from our service! Please let us know If there is anything we can improve. Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
glad to hear things are going well with All4BTC, really enjoy using the service you guys provide Smiley
Hi,

your order for the coffee machine is placed and the payment done.
Since we fulfill from 20 up to 30 orders from customers around the world, please always allow up to 24 hours to proceed.

Thanks for your business and patience.
We are really happy to serve any bitcoin user!

Kind regards,
The All4btc Team from Berlin

PS:

If you have further questions about it, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.
I also have a question for you: Could I get a short testimonial from you about our service? It'd be extremely helpful.

In order to improve the satisfaction of our customers, we have partnered with the independent review site Trustpilot to collect customer reviews.
All reviews, good, bad or otherwise will be viewable immediately.

Click here to rate us

Thanks in advance!
ok, I can see from your site that the order status is set to processing, hopefully will get confirmation that the item is paid for and on its way soon.
Hi, just placed an order for a coffee machine off ebay through your site but have not received any confirmation via email, please advise
Hi, please send us an email to support [at] all4btc [dot] com and we will figure out a solution.
Please include your product link and shipping address. Kind regards, All4btc

Btw - Most of our customers order medium to larger item, where the fee is relatively small.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i wanted to order some stuff through your website and i wanted to ask if its possible to get lower fees for orders as i want to buy a small thing for 3 dollars which shipping is free but i have to pay 7 dollars for making order, imo its a bit nonsence
Hi,

yes I am the operator of the website, here a short proof - https://twitter.com/all4btc/status/606380795570356224

1. How it works? Read more at http://about.all4btc.com/

We are your representative to shop goods online, therefore we need your shipping details.

You have to pay in advance with bitcoin and within a few hours up to 1 business days, we fulfill your order (in your name for shipping and invoicing).

The products are directly shipped to you (in a few, individual cases we offer re-shipment, if necessary).

You will get the best exchange rate available on the market and there is no need to exchange your bitcoin into cash.

2. We forward all relevant information, notifications and in particular tracking codes from shipment providers.

3. The buyer protection is covered by the seller, e.g. eBay and we garantue up to 100 % refunds, if we can not fulfill your order - http://about.all4btc.com/100-get-money-back-guarantee/

Don't hesitate to ask further questions,
All4btc.com Team
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi, here are 3 simple reasons.

- All4btc is the fastest shopping service for bitcoin
- The All4btc checkout is powered by BitPay, the most reliable payment processor
- You are empowered to shop anywhere and anything (any Amazon, any eBay site, any online shop or market place)

Let me know If we can help to shop anything online!

Kind regards,
All4btc

Not sure if you are the owner of the website or OP is , anyway I have some questions and curious .
How does it work exactly ? you buy the product from Amazon your self with Credit Card or whatever and we pay you in Bitcoin ? also for the Tracking you Track it on Amazon or on your website ? and is there is any buyer protection in case someone don't receive his items because it's kinda scary knowing that Bitcoin is irrevrsible payment method .
Hi, here are 3 simple reasons.

- All4btc is the fastest shopping service for bitcoin
- The All4btc checkout is powered by BitPay, the most reliable payment processor
- You are empowered to shop anywhere and anything (any Amazon, any eBay site, any online shop or market place)

Let me know If we can help to shop anything online!

Kind regards,
All4btc
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
What exactly makes people use this website right here instead of something secure and well known with a good reputation like Purse.io or the other website that I forgot it's name ? Shocked with 20% off .
Activity: 5
I know i dont have many posts and it may not count so much on your opinion but i ordered a headset from ebay and it arrived today and i feel excited  Grin . Perfect communication very fast service. Thnx!
Dear bitcoin users and online shopper,

Order anything from anywhere online, pay with bitcoin. No bank or PayPal account, local currency or credit card is required to shop online.

All4btc is a legit enterprise since its foundation in 2013, the company is backed by Bitcoins Berlin, the first European bitcoin startup incubator.

Handling thousands of orders and more than $ 1m transaction volume for our bitcoin customers, we offer a dedicated support team and individual service.

We fulfill each day tons of orders and if something does not work out, we simply refund our customers.

The recent review from W0lV3:

We fulfilled his order of 15 different products within 2 business days. After the sale some problem was caused by the counter / third party e.g. seller or / and shipper. We investigated and supported our customer a couple of times and at the end of the day we gave out the correct missing amount in bitcoin to cover his losses.

Please check our website, the terms of service and especially our refund policy before shopping with All4btc.

Thanks for the honest feedback, we are open.

The best way to reach us, just get in touch via emailto: support / at / all4btc / dot / com

Kind regards,
Your All4btc team.
Pages:
Jump to: