Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 11. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 108
January 28, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
hodl your btc and if you have more to invest, buy some alts, this is good time to buy.
i agree with you , it is the best day to invest different altcoin and hold it till day it pump, then sell it. Just choose the best alcoins you think will pump high, you need to analyze and study the altcoin firsts before buying it so you won't regret anything if the one you bought is a shit coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
January 28, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
The best way is to keep calm and have patience; the price drop is true but it will gain the winning momentum back soon.

It is the time to buy and hold coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 28, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
I think it depends on each altcoin, every altcoin has different character and potential. if an altcoin has good potential and will pump the price in the near future, I think it's time to buy.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 28, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
waiting for the price of a coin up again it was her goal. But if all the prices of the coins down the obvious don't panic to sell it. switch to invest over the long term so that the results can be maximized and loss experienced is also not much.

I'm doing it mate.. I Hold all coins I have, because I don't want to sell my coins this low and loose a lot..
I also add my investment on BTC and ETH while the price is low for now..

Keep calm, hold your BTC yes all of us is concerned on the price of coins that are getting lower this days, but keep holding your BTC and some other coins, and let see what will be on the graph this coming month. If some coins value are low today take the opportunity to buy and keep some amount, then sell it after the price go up again.

Yes I'm concerned when the price will rise again.. I hope it wouldn't take so long before the market stabilize and price rising high again ~
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 03:52:20 AM
waiting for the price of a coin up again it was her goal. But if all the prices of the coins down the obvious don't panic to sell it. switch to invest over the long term so that the results can be maximized and loss experienced is also not much.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
for now coins valeu down in the market.  you should  hold your coins and wait until tha valeu of coins increase.. but its up to you if you want to keep your coins or sell it..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
Down is cyclical, things are looking green for me here https://www.coingecko.com/en  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 27, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
Well for me if the coins continue go down I would continue to hold on until the price value tends to increase again, but I wouldn't be expecting it to rise on the desired level of price I want to acquire. I probably sell it in a much lower price than the price I was expecting to sell it. Tend to be patient but also avoid being greedy that much.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 27, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
bitcoin are down.together with all altcoin specially ethereum.so what coins do you think can give you profit.and at the same time bitcoin now drops more than what we expected..i am hurting to because all of coins in my folio is now drops,but i dont want to panic.i know all of this will be back smoothly .this is just effect of the issue of china and Korea .sooner recovery will indeed and our funds will make profit for sure
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
Keep calm, hold your BTC yes all of us is concerned on the price of coins that are getting lower this days, but keep holding your BTC and some other coins, and let see what will be on the graph this coming month. If some coins value are low today take the opportunity to buy and keep some amount, then sell it after the price go up again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 10:37:49 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
I think it's great if you start trading with your money while waiting for bitcoin prices to go up than hold better to trade so you can profit and your capital so increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

I would suggest you to keep and hold your bitcoins, because if today the bitcoin prices is still bloody, then we will surely experience for the next time the sky rocket of prices. I am so sure that you will not regret!  Grin
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
January 27, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

for me it's very good news,we just find that worst move coin and let bough that. It's usually with grow in few day trust me
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 27, 2018, 06:55:39 AM
When it goes down buy more and more my friend Smiley

That should the characteristic of one good trader . When the coin is red and you feel that it is going to have a good price in the future then buy but dont put all your investment in one coin spread it out and look also for the potential coin that may lead the market in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 27, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
When it goes down buy more and more my friend Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 27, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

It's so normal, relax and hold. You should learn how to handle your emotions, it's so normal on the market. Market need some correction to the price, not all the time we are winning, we should also experience  red market Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
the price of bitcoins is going down so altcoins is going down too
when the price of bitcoin is rise many altcoins will be increase. It is better to hold your coin someday the price will be rise
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
January 27, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
What you need to do in this blood is hold and if you want to do daily trade only take small percentage of profit. Dont worry bro. It will goes up again. And my prediction the bull will happen in q2 this year or in juni like last year. But if we enter the bear market probably btc will touch $6500 mark sometime this year. If we still on bull phase bitcoin will create its all time high at juni or july.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 26, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
if you haven't sold some weeks ago the only thing you can do is hold in my opinion, it's too late to sell, btc and all the crypto market will start a new run in the next weeks, they told me that you are not in loss until you sell in loss, and that's true in almost the total of cases. so just close your exchanges and come back in a few days
Well, the only thing we can really do in this kind of scenario is to really hold on our coins. You don't want to sell because you will end up with negatives. Crypto's are bleeding but it will not go like this forever, we need to be calm and wait till the market picks up and then you can sell your coins for profit. But as of the moment, just hold on it.

market go down and up and down and up
if you have hodling power, there is little to worry
The problem is that most of the newbies don't have that kind of holding power. They panic every time they see the price is falling. We have been preaching them not to sell, I guess they are affected by the negative sentiments, and would rather sell off.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:09:01 AM
Honestly what happening in past 2 weeks when almost all altcoins dump together with btc is the first time I encountered in one year being on cryptocurrency. I keep hodling alts where I already incurred negative profits (in terms of btc value) and decided to put my save btc in wallet to exchange and make sort of day trade and scalping in order to make profits (though still on loss in terms of dollar value).
Pages:
Jump to: