Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 13. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:24:15 AM
I would rather take the loss of everything but never sell the hole. That is my investment style, I will patiently wait for the market to recover, never sell low-priced things, and I think how many people have the same thoughts as me? Or when the market is fluctuating, they sell everything they have for a small amount of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 04:14:49 AM
The fall in the market of crypto currency is a normal phenomenon, you do not have to waste time if you have the opportunity to buy air. Now the time is coming.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
Control your emotion and wait hopefully. If you are holding Bitcoin then keep holding it until it goes up and give you enough profit or you can cut some to buy alts which I think best time to buy while many alts has low price now.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
January 26, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
I prefer to wait patiently. I never realized. I will not sell it until March-April.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:37:30 AM
the first you should do is' dont be panic. the down price are one common thing in the crypto world. i have a little advice to you.if you have more capital, it's time to increase your portfolio asset. you buy some alt that has the potential to rise in price in the future. of course you should do a little research for this . collect  much information about that coins. after doing it ,you can make your own conclusions about the coin you will buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 12:23:07 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
Hold btc, i believe it will be safe on price.
you may also buy a little eth, it's a good price increase recently.
Cheers!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 12:16:27 AM
I think you should wait, and now some people are panic selling, wait until April, I believe the price of bitcoin will soon increase
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 12:06:55 AM
I'm not an advisor, research about bitcoin for you to know. because we are smart as a rich man.
but I know that's what Price is now is going down , the best thing to do is hold it first so you do not lose it. It will come when the coins will rise again. so do not worry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
January 25, 2018, 10:56:03 PM
BTC. You can trade it for ethereum vice versa. You can make money with that. Just dont sell low. Use the order books wisely, If you want a long term hold for btc you can always play it on trading. This is just my suggestion so your life would be more exciting. HODLing is good but Trading is Happy.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2018, 10:43:02 PM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

i shall hold and hide til the price hike again into the marketcap i trust altcoins can increase again the price in the market price hoping this coiming month of febraury all coin pump again the price value.
in your situation mate i think you need to hold your coins and wait the price increase i know is difficult to wait for price increase but according to the book patience are very important if you want to avoid a lot of losses.
Activity: 350
January 25, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
don't panic and just wait, the coins it will surely rise back to higher prices again if you are selling at low prices you will surely lose.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 07:14:30 PM
Stay calm and just hodl. Theres nothing  you can do right now ,the best thing to do is to keep updated on everything that is happening on cryptowolrd,  dont look coinmarketcap coins prices for this month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
It is possible to drop all coins so we always look at the trend of the prices of them. If that happens, we will continue to work with the ICOs to supplement our savings. I think the best is to hold coins and wait for price increases to receive a lot of income. The price of coins is inconsistent, so do not worry about falling them because if we wait, it may rise again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 25, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

Hold your BTC a little bit longer. Because as of now the bitcoin price is just playing around $11,000-$11,800 unlike last year it almost reaches $19,000. And since that there are no pumping happen again in the market then you should be patiently wait for that to earn income. It will come soon dont be afraid because if you sell that coin now you will not earn. So wait for the right time bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 25, 2018, 03:52:53 PM
If all coin going  down dont be panic and worry.Its a normal in crypto life or crypto market.Always remmber the low and supy demand.In crypto there is always a price correction.We cant predict the price unless we are a whales or an investors witn a huge capital to make the price up and up.So if your coins or tokens going down dont mind and hold it because the price or value will up again.Do soem study and research   before investing in crypto.

Don't let yourself to have fear when coin prices go down, instead be stronger. I agree, we shoudn't be in panic. Well this thread doesn't only pertain to bitcoin but to other ico also so we have to be alert too. For us to avoid having worries and fear with regard to going down of prices, better be sure of the coins we are investing in. Be watchful before investing to those coins that you are not sure with.
Activity: 209
January 25, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
Keep dropping some good coins please  Grin
So i can finally get me some  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2018, 02:18:11 PM
Do not worry, tomorrow it will be worse)) If you come to crypto you should be ready for such a market fall. This happens often. As soon as bad news comes from China the crypto currency market is falling. This is a pattern that can not be prevented.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

you can keep bitcoin for some times to get a price increase or you can buy some cheap altcoin and wait for the market to return, that's can give you profit in short term
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
If all coins are going down, it would be a good time to buy.

I'm a big fan of VIB right now, on Bittrex

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 25, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
Nothing just buy in the Dip! and Keep holding ! mining hashing power keep rising and price will start increasing soon. Almost every mature bitcoin user understand it and there is nothing special. Selling bitcoins is Not good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: