Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 24. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
you should sell, then buy.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
January 16, 2018, 01:20:44 PM
all coins will surely experience ups and downs, often in the crypto world, if you want to invest some bitcoin, this is a good time to buy it, because in the future bitcoin prices will rise normally then you will benefit
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:20:10 PM
You just chill ....... It's not the final stage. I believe that bitcoin can overcome from this situation soon. So I advise you to hold it and wait for the right time and also if you're interested to invest more then it's the right time.
Activity: 88
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 16, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
if I personally will still hold all the coins I have because I remain confident this is only temporary and I hope my friends always stay relaxed do not panic Roll Eyes
Price is back on the up and up, at least it is on my preferred exchange.

Even if some alt coins are still down around 20 to 30 percent, best option is to relax and wait. Today's news is organized attach towards crypto currencies market, don't fall into panic selling!
Activity: 336
January 16, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
In this situation with all the coin price go down you should buy it and hold till the price rise up again
And i believe the price will back to rise again
Activity: 182
January 16, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Wait and buy. The lower it goes, the better the purchase price can be caught. Then, when the growth goes, all the elbows will bite, which they did not have time to buy. The main rule of the investor is the diversification of risks, as well as patience. If there is not one of the two presented, then you will not see money.
Activity: 353
January 16, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
now it's the right time to buy.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
price now is so cheap so that keep holding and sell your bitcoins into altcoin when price back to rise again
Activity: 115
January 16, 2018, 01:07:03 PM
This kind of incident often happens in krypto world so I suggest you do not have to worry, if you hold bitcoin keep your bitcoin not to sell at this time because I am sure in the next few months bitcoin will be riding up.
If you have the capital you can buy some good coins because this is the right time to buy, because now many coins are coming down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 16, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
This is a bad thing. there is negative news that causes the decline in the price of all coins, perhaps one of which is from decisions made by some countries about the use of cryptocurrencies. I am very worried because it could have decreased prices again, Maybe this is like a nightmare because surely everyone does not predict this all before. I do not advise first to panic sell action because it can worsen the situation, I've seen some events and when we all can maintain the situation then we can get through it better and will not be too bad impact on the price of all that is owned by all coin, and most importantly for the price of Bitcoin.
nice input, we can see panic everywhere. People are afraid of losing their funds/investment. But one thing people should put in mind is that once you invest in Crypto currency, automatically you're an entrepreneur! An being an entrepreneur involves risk taking,  Always prepare the the worst and this is one of it.

Bitcoin will bounce 🔙 back, but when? That's what we can't predict.
Activity: 196
January 16, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
For me you can still hold it. Btc is always in price changing. If you sell it and buy altcoins it is good too. But I think better to hold it. You can buy some altcoins according to what you would invest that you can get higher profit.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

The market has always an ups and down so do not worry when the value of your coins today will decrease, it only means that it is time for us to invest because the value of coins in the market is low. Bitcoins will not become profitable if the market is not volatile.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 16, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Don't worry, This kind of thing is normal when it comes to crypto. All coin going down have been happening a lot lately but they bounce back eventually so you don't have to worry. All you have to do is trust and hold your BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 40
January 16, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Do not ge panic.
These is how a lot of people lose there money and the big "Sharks" come and take all the money
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
Now while the price has fallen it is possible to buy more, it is possible to hold it, as in the further the price still will rise.
Activity: 441
January 16, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

Grab a coffee and rest on your couch to watch some netflix. This is nothing new to the crypto market. We see daily ups and downs here. BTC has already touched this mark twice or thrice in these last two weeks and it even went back to 17k after touching the mark. So don't panic. If you are in some profit this is a good time to buy some alts to but if you are in loss then just rest assured it will climb back again don't sell at loss.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
January 16, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
I expected this when Bitcoin maintained its decreasing price since it reached its peak in 2017. Nonetheless, I think it is high time for people who wants to start investing in Bitcoin to start buying and holding whatever they have until Bitcoin's price recovers.

As to the fact that all coins are going down, this is because more people became bothered about what happened to Bitcoin. Hence, they parted with their cryptocurrencies by selling theirs on the premise that they will lose even more if they continue holding them. They are scared they will be left with nothing. Clearly, the demand for cryptos went down, judging from its current values. When people will gain confidence in cryptocurrencies once again, the price will sooner start to gain momentum. This is always the case, so keep still by keeping your investments in tact.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 12:25:40 PM
when btc falls the alts usually follow it and after a period of time btc increases and alts decrease again and when btc stops to increase the time will come for alts again.
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
We should hold our bitcoins and other altcoins until their value goes up because it is normal in a cryptocurrency to have an uncertain price that’s why it goes up and down. And it is a good time to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins while it is in low value because at the time when the value is high you will have a profit when you sell it. Just be part of the daily routine which is investing in altcoins and selling it with high profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 11:59:29 AM
if I personally will still hold all the coins I have because I remain confident this is only temporary and I hope my friends always stay relaxed do not panic Roll Eyes
Price is back on the up and up, at least it is on my preferred exchange.

Yeah just stay calm and don't panic, everything is going good. Those dip is just normal and it always happen many times in a year, bitcoin and other crypto currencies will recover soon, no need to worry and don't listen to those who spread FUD they just want to buy at lower prices.  Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: