Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 19. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
First off. I am not a financial adviser. Secondly you must do your own research and come to your own conclusions here. But as Warren Buffet once said, "Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful". The very smart people are strengthening their positions today, the big daddy whales are very happy at the moment.
Yes. I also notice that all coin values is going down. But we should not be afraid of that. I still believe that all of these crypto values will rise up again and when that happens i will sell my tokens so that i havent loss my money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 17, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
yes, today altcoins go down very cheaply, maybe you better buy altcoins while its price is cheap, and you sell it again if its price has gone up again, not only altcoins are down but Bitcoin also come down very cheaply, I you better buy all the coin including bitcoin because its price is down and you sell again when the price has started up again.
Activity: 364
January 17, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Falling, falling, falling. Btc and altcoins will fall until everyone lose their hope. This is happening all the time. It will be after that. Just wait and be patient. Because the whales will come again when they are hungry. Small fish like us will also be fed with them. But just patient fish.
Activity: 364
January 17, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
Yes you are right that almost coins now are going down. I have been researched the cause and as far as I have known, it happened because there are some corrections and due to the issue in south korea. Hopefully, it will be solved as soon as possible and nothing to be scared of. Just keep on holding your coins.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 17, 2018, 08:11:31 AM
Hello Everyone,
I think these days are not good for many coins.including BTC. All are going down. BTC are going down, yes , in crypto world this can happen.
Since i am new to this world, Can anyone tell what should we do now?
Just hold btc and altcoins or sell them. Or invest btc on altcoins?

Thank you,
srisula

Read this thread through carefully and you'll find many different answers to your questions. It's for you to decide to which of them to listen. I personally still think that Bitcoin is a good investment especially now when the price has dropped so much. Bitcoin was almost at $20k recently which means that this price can be achieved even when most people are still not using BTC or any other crypto.

A research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017 there are up to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet which is less than 0.1% of the world population. The same research states that most of the people are using Bitcoin. What do you think will happen to the price when say 10% of the people in the world will start using cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
January 17, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
I see coins are depending to each other, so when there is a decrease in value of bitcoin same with the other altcoins. Then, what ever coins you are holding, it is better to just keep holding and wait for the right time for selling and trading in the market.
Activity: 111
January 17, 2018, 08:07:14 AM
What should we do? We need to do is to calm down even value of the tokens that we hold is decreasing we don't need to get panic or should i say panic selling the coins is dumping and yes it's natural we need to wait and watch it carefully and it will come back
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:03:38 AM
Brother you should hold we need to become as one and cooperate if you want crypto world to succeed. What happening now is just started with a simple shutting down of exchanges in korea which is i think is a right way to do if they are serious in regulating their crypto currency. We should stay on our ground and don't let this greedy individual or institution wins. Actually if we can spread these information this rich whales trap will lessen or eradicated. You should know by now that crypto currency is worth risking for as there are lots of individuals that changed their lives through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
what should i do still confused gan. because want to wait wait until altcoin rise again that also sampei when ..
while the economic needs of the family we must meet every day. with forced I had to sell some altcoin that I have in order to meet the needs of the household ...
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
In times like that, it is better to wait and do nothing, and eventually buy back at a low price.

How do you do nothing and buy back at a lower price without selling or risking throwing good
money after bad ? Keep feeding the slot machine logic is no good, sell and buy back later if you want to
keep paying $30 fees but I suspect many will remember the taste of seeing fees rise from $0.10 to
over $50 and won'r be caught out again

In my opinion it's now more of a gamble to sell and wait for further losses to buy back in. A good way to look at this for future reference is to not put all your eggs in one basket and then hope for Bitcoin to continually rise. For example, it may be worth thinking about reserving some fiat currency in future for buying on dips, and when there are huge spikes in price, sell a little for the next dip. Or simply just hodl and get on with your life Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 07:56:39 AM
We should wait till the price increase again. We should hold our coin at this time. Now price is so low. So I think its time to buy some altcoin and hold this coin for getting profit in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
Stay put. To abandon ship while on transit is risky, but if you can't or don't want to. It is your choice.
#stayput
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 17, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
In times like that, it is better to wait and do nothing, and eventually buy back at a low price.

How do you do nothing and buy back at a lower price without selling or risking throwing good
money after bad ? Keep feeding the slot machine logic is no good, sell and buy back later if you want to
keep paying $30 fees but I suspect many will remember the taste of seeing fees rise from $0.10 to
over $50 and won'r be caught out again
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 17, 2018, 07:40:05 AM
Yes the wolf is blowing the little pigs houses today and if you look at the software foundations we
have the straw house and the little pigs inside are hoping Lightning scares the wolf away

The miners pigs got too greedy and fat on the $30 fees and did not plan ahead so
it's bacon butties tonight I thinks so if your playing with more money than you can afford to loss
then hit the exit butting before Coinbase goes down like it always does as they front run trades

Good luck boys
Activity: 64
January 17, 2018, 07:35:24 AM
Activity: 640
January 17, 2018, 07:33:52 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
best option will be just to hold and wait. You bought BTC in very good price, so don't worry.
Activity: 96
January 17, 2018, 07:31:22 AM
now its the time to HODL.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 17, 2018, 07:08:12 AM
if you sell now, you will lose money very much. So, let believe in Bitcoin and hold it. The market will recover soon. Bitcoin is the best crypto in the world
Activity: 189
January 17, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
Hello Everyone,
I think these days are not good for many coins.including BTC. All are going down. BTC are going down, yes , in crypto world this can happen.
Since i am new to this world, Can anyone tell what should we do now?
Just hold btc and altcoins or sell them. Or invest btc on altcoins?

Thank you,
srisula
Activity: 37
January 17, 2018, 06:09:14 AM
This is very simple to answer. HODL, don't do anything stupid this moment because the only thing that is best to do right now is to buy a lot of good coins in the market and hold them for at least 1-4 weeks and after that then you will be deciding if you will sell it or not. There is no need to panic because this is just a normal bloodbath.

its easy to say hodl but its actually hard for most of us including me to hold knowing that all  coins are still decreasing especially bitcoin and they seems to become stagnant for a verry long time until now. in my case i cant really hodl for a much longer time because crypto is my only source of income right now because ive been decided to quit my job lately ue to the fact that i can earn much in investing and trading in crypto when compared to working outside for a minimum salary wage.

Well if crypto is your only source of income you should be buying and not selling right now. By selling right now you are only realising your loss from the decline. However if you buy now you are investing for future gains when the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: