Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 22. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 17, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
Just HODL. Don't be panic. Panic doesn't solve anything.
I even use this chance to buyback some of altcoins because i think this bloody waves is a good chance for me to buy more altcoins at cheap price.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
January 17, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
We should scoop a lot of altcoins that are in the top 10 of the cryptocurrency market so we can get them in a discounted price which is a great entry for either short or long term position so if i were you, i will buy bitcoin right now and get some altcoins aside from bitcoin because it is healthy to have altcoins in our portfolio.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:22:58 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
It seems that too many coin that existing, people wealth spread to those coin. But it's always good to buy bitcoin because this is the main cryptocurrency. We don't need to be afraid to buy bitcoin. Although ETH also attracts people attention but bitcoin is still have the most of people thrust.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
bottom is reached imo. buy alts lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 17, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

HODL your BTC and buy more altcoins as much as you can...
this moment always happens every year in mid-January, we are seeing the fall of bitcoin and altcoins...

Activity: 126
January 17, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

Keep calm and watch it closely, maybe it is the best time to buy.
Activity: 67
January 17, 2018, 02:10:10 AM
you should keep it, its all about chinese lunar year and it happens each year. value will increase and don't regret later
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

Hold your bitcoin for the meantime and wait for a little longer. It is normal for cryptocurrencies to go down, but eventually it will rise up again. Just wait for now, and work out your bitcoin, keep investing more so that once it recovers you will get a good return of your investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
January 17, 2018, 02:05:01 AM
In my opinion the best thing for you to do during this trend is to monitor and observe its value until it goes down (to its possible minimum value of its trend) and buy more once it is starting to go up. However this is a risk that you must take but if it reaches a high value again you would surely gain bigtime out of it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
This has happend more times, people with panic will sell but you shouldnt, hold and it will be better
Activity: 32
January 16, 2018, 07:14:43 PM
i think now is the time for you to buy uality altcoins and avergae down on the ones you have ... keep on buying the dip
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
In my opinion i think is a good day to buy some cheap coins. I do this today.
Activity: 37
January 16, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

This is a bad thing. there is negative news that causes the decline in the price of all coins, perhaps one of which is from decisions made by some countries about the use of cryptocurrencies. I am very worried because it could have decreased prices again, Maybe this is like a nightmare because surely everyone does not predict this all before. I do not advise first to panic sell action because it can worsen the situation, I've seen some events and when we all can maintain the situation then we can get through it better and will not be too bad impact on the price of all that is owned by all coin, and most importantly for the price of Bitcoin.

Last hour or so prices are back in green, seems cheap crypto has some buyers afterall, let's see how this goes tomorrow.
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 06:24:22 PM
You have got an amazing opportunity to buy bitcoin and altacoins at a 50% discount, why are you complaining?  Huh Huh
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 06:22:43 PM
Well I think it is normal that the value of bitcoin goes down. For me, I advice you to still hold on to your bitcoin. Bitcoin value is not always down, it is always depend on the market value. Basic law of supply and demand i think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
January 16, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Just hold your bitcoins because it will increase its value eventually after a few months. Downtime in the market only means that consumers needs to invest because the value is decreasing and this the reason why bitcoins is very profitable this days, It is because of the markets volatility, so do not panic when the value of your coins is decreasing because it will still go back to normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
No need to panic. Every year in mid-January, we are seeing the fall of bitcoin. I think now a good time to buy bitcoins. Increasing the rate of Ethereum.Need to wait a little longer. Possible exchanges supply exceeds demand.
Activity: 88
January 16, 2018, 03:59:52 PM
This is the period that we all investors need to be strong and avoid panic sell

The hard times will surely cone to pass.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 03:52:20 PM
A good sign for traders. I think altcoin down is a good news for them. They will buy a lot of altcoin and wait for the market to return. Capitalization is decreasing the bitcoin value also decreases, do not worry. Good opportunity for investors
Pages:
Jump to: