Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 23. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
  Another example of panic. Do not rush to conclusions. Keep these coins and soon everything will be fine and the price will rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
January 16, 2018, 03:31:55 PM
I don't think that value of all coins are going down, after Bitcoins high transaction fees and transaction time many people started using altcoins due to their confirmation time and small fees. Altcoins like Ethereum, dash, Litecoin increased by a good value. If you are talking about bitcoin, it is being said that after the lightning fork both the transaction and time fees will go down which will boost the bitcoin value. And it is the best time to buy bitcoins as prices have gone down and Bitcoin prices will go up for sure.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
January 16, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Guess it is the right time to buy, because the mood is very bad, actually.

Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
As a investor I love such market because I have many option to buy coins at the moment. People complaints when market drops but they don't complaint when market rose. Everyone want bullish market all the time. I would suggest you to check coinmarketcap you can certainly find some good coins to invest.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:59:30 PM
You should keep holding bitcoin.And also if you want to invest now you can buy some alt like aion,waves,dent.Those have a very bright future.
Activity: 37
January 16, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
May be it is good time to buy more altcoins because all the coins are available at very low price buy some more coins if you have some extra money to invest. I think market can recover very soon and you have a good chance to average your investment.

I agree, many good altcoins are very cheap today and it is good to put in some cash into them. Spare cash. Do not invest money you cant afford to loose. Noone knows where is the bottom of this correction.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
In this situation with all the coin price go down you should buy it and hold till the price rise up again
And i believe the price will back to rise again

It will for sure. And the worst thing you can do is to let yourself be swept by panic because that's really the only time you'll lose. Hold hold hold and buy if you can. Crypto will be here for a long time now so don't be afraid to get in
Activity: 238
January 16, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
It's better to hold all, they'll be back soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
May be it is good time to buy more altcoins because all the coins are available at very low price buy some more coins if you have some extra money to invest. I think market can recover very soon and you have a good chance to average your investment.
Activity: 4
January 16, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
The Bitcoin are very young at this point in time. It will be very unstable until a solid foundation is established.  Like any business are profession you must grow with your goals in mind. If you first brought BTC, their a reason you did. Trust your first judgment. Do your homework and research before you decide it is not for you. Keep those coins you decide to not  to trade (in what I call) on a quiet  watchlist they can come back alive at a bottom prices and become masters of the game. Rule keep 2 percent in BTC and buy ETH with the rest.  Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 01:31:59 PM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

we should first stand selling this coin his price is down because sometime kedepanya bitcoin or altcoin prices will rise more than the previous if we sell now we regret it better we defend first
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 16, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
We should wait some time. Wo shouldn't sell our coin in this time. Price is not so good right now. I think it is a great chance for buying altcoins. Holding is the best decision and this is time for buying.
Activity: 33
January 16, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
I think you should go for go for alt-coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
hodl your btc and if you have more to invest, buy some alts, this is good time to buy.
If all coin is going down the first thing that you need to do is to hold and wait for the right time to sell it. On the other hand, just hold and be patience so that you could earn and make huge amount of money. Lastly, do not do panic selling and hold it if you want to make huge income.
Activity: 574
January 16, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

yes it seems like this is a nightmare, if you look at the graph last year every january month then some coins will decrease including bitcoin, and preferably and save and hold bitcin you have because if you sell it then you will get loss.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
Dont panic altcoin will go up again dont sell while you are on lose. This time not only altcoins are in down prices also with bitcoin. The best thing we should do is hold, watch the market and sell when in profit.

Yeah sit tight, market will recover eventually. Just gotta not focus on the losses lol. These gains aren't free, you gotta hodl through the down times too
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 01:23:25 PM
Dont panic altcoin will go up again dont sell while you are on lose. This time not only altcoins are in down prices also with bitcoin. The best thing we should do is hold, watch the market and sell when in profit.
Activity: 271
January 16, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

It is just a normal situation. Just hold your coins, everythings just fine. All coins will be going back to its price and maybe it will go up and up.
Activity: 182
January 16, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
you should sell, then buy.

this is exactly how you end up losing, selling close to the bottom, bounces are very strong in BTC
Activity: 182
January 16, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

All coins are going down because the KING is taking a hit. Welcome to the rules of crypto. BTC is king and is just undergoing a mild correction, no reason to panic. Each year is also a dump before lunar new year, check the history.
Pages:
Jump to: