Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 9. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This will be my last post on this forum.

Congratulationz all those people that got judgement and refunds paid, because I have been told Alpha has nothing  now.

After discussion with Small Claim Solicitors, (which i used to get judgement and had my own lawyer win in court), and then me sending a 3rd party debt order (which forces bank to pay)... then there being no money in the bank so that also failing.

I have lost over 1k GBP in the above process and have seen no return. NOW, the only option Small Claims Solicitors is giving me is winding petition which costs minimum 2k GBP... and I asked what is guarantee? He said same as previous steps, there is no guarantee they have money now AT ALL.. (as they do not have any assets to sell and to give me money from).

THIS IS risk with doing business with limited company and person named "Mohammed".

So this is where the road ends for me, I WILL NOT pay 2k for me to lose 3k in total which is 50% of what i lost to Alpha in first place.

getting judgement is useless if company not have money to give you.

I will cut losses.

i say sorry to fightalpha for speaking bad of them previously, but they have tried their best. Fightalpha was great information resource and many people in earlier time had success from them, i could not get success but that is not down to fightalpha as they are not legal team, they are just information resource .

So I say BIG thank you to fightalpha, and everyone on this forum.

And you can  go fuck yourself with your anti muslim bullshit! Apart of the problem!

And no, im not religiouus, and im a white man beforre you try that one! I'm just not stupid enough to fall for the bullshit like everyone else! Maybe you should have a look at the ews and how they run EVERYTHING! Be it russia, China, USA it doers not matter lol. But your all going fight in WWW3, just like they wrote back in 1870's!

lord answered my prayers!!!

I have RECEIVED MY REFUND!!!. thank you alpha and everyone here. I did not receive any refund from ANY company in crypto industry e.g. bfl/flower technology... So this is very rare and maybe alpha not so bad for paying me back.

i did not get refund because of DCBL, they rejected me and said they cannot help. It was very random.. maybe alpha reads this forum and refunds from that? I do not know.

. So in this respect I am happy. I hope whoever ordered receives product!

I AM NOT a racist. I was just upset.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

And you can  go fuck yourself with your anti muslim bullshit! Apart of the problem!

And no, im not religiouus, and im a white man beforre you try that one! I'm just not stupid enough to fall for the bullshit like everyone else! Maybe you should have a look at the ews and how they run EVERYTHING! Be it russia, China, USA it doers not matter lol. But your all going fight in WWW3, just like they wrote back in 1870's!

Ah, you can´t get a third World War without the Germans, no way.
And no one has invited them...

BtT: I´m regularly checking this Site http://www.gmp.police.uk/content/LatestWantedAll, in hope they will list a Person we all here know very well.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I told you so

Congratulations. That and a nickel will net you five cents.

Joke all you want, I'm with him who told you all about BFL, KnC, Alpha  etc etc but again, peons don't listen because of the programming (schooling) and confirrmation bias. Plus, You all want to be 'normal' which  makes us all the  same, making it easier to usee social engineering on us.

Again, I TOLD YOU SO! And you won't listen  to my above statement, But when it's time to say 'told you so' on that, it's all too late! Well, it already is, They want people to know now but your all to stupid, blinded by greed & suckling the states weiner!

Yup, your all a bunch of sheep even though you won't believe it because you all see critism as a bad thing! When you going use that brain in your head to do what it's intended for! CRITICAL THINKING! And when are you going  stop labeling people that do use it for that 'conspiricy theorist' when that word itself is the conspiricy lol. just like racism is ignorance  but you all believe in racism! Bet you all think Jews are a race too! lol. It's one fucked  up religion where they believe they should eat while us 'Goys' (there term for us all) work! Thats what they are indoctrinated with! Now their leaders own EVERYTHING lol. Look at them using ALL the false flags to get you hating muslims when infact christians and muslims have always got on in the  past.

The jews run  the show (and it is all a show) but it's illegal to be an anti holocaust believer in australia and frrance? Yup, Ask Dr David Irwin! A TRUE historian! the  holocaust IS A  LIE by the way. Something that really pissed me off has i have been the jewish memorial in berrlin years ago and saw A LOT of people upset and crrying. What pissed me of is that all of them have been lied to! Absolute BULLSHIT! Ahhhh, poor jew, poor jews! GO FFUCK YOURSELF! They are twisted fuck  ups! But one thing they do that we dont is STICK TOGETHER! We prefer mock each otherr! Divide and conquer knumb  nuts! Wakey wakey lol.

Bet you all think muslims did the frrance attacks lol. All you had to do is look at twitter accounts of Tomy Robinson (EDL Creater), Piers Morgan and otherr mouth pieces to see it was a red flag. Now youur gonna get marrshell law all arround europe. 2022 will be the end for sure of this bullshit world anyways. 2001 = 9/11, 2008 = Financial collapse, 2015 = France attacks (remember the  ones from january too!), 2022 = Huh?

But every 7 years, on que like clockwork  lol. Fucking obvious when youur not blinded by  coggnitive disadence and confirmation bias! I neverr let schooling get in the way off my education - Mark Twain

Listen, I know i come across harsh, but i just talk straight, no bullshit! I thought people in this community would understand at least! AR FROM!!!

You all run to the maffia (FCC,Police, Courts etc etc) about other smaller crooks expecting the mafia to help you!

DUMB, BLIND & STUPID!

I promise you i'm right, remember, even in  a minority of 1, Which i am NOT!, the truth is still the truth!

Learn your lessons, and move on, but you won't!

when I read your spiritual bullshit, my only question is Which institution they let you go ??
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

Congratulationz all those people that got judgement and refunds paid, because I have been told Alpha has nothing  now.

After discussion with Small Claim Solicitors, (which i used to get judgement and had my own lawyer win in court), and then me sending a 3rd party debt order (which forces bank to pay)... then there being no money in the bank so that also failing.

I have lost over 1k GBP in the above process and have seen no return. NOW, the only option Small Claims Solicitors is giving me is winding petition which costs minimum 2k GBP... and I asked what is guarantee? He said same as previous steps, there is no guarantee they have money now AT ALL.. (as they do not have any assets to sell and to give me money from).

THIS IS risk with doing business with limited company and person named "Mohammed".

So this is where the road ends for me, I WILL NOT pay 2k for me to lose 3k in total which is 50% of what i lost to Alpha in first place.

I will cut losses.

i say sorry to fightalpha for speaking bad of them previously, but they have tried their best. Fightalpha was great information resource and many people in earlier time had success from them, i could not get success but that is not down to fightalpha as they are not legal team, they are just information resource .

And you can  go fuck yourself with your anti muslim bullshit! Apart of the problem!

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I told you so

Joke all you want, I'm with him who told you all about BFL, KnC, Alpha  etc etc but again, peons don't listen because of the programming (schooling) and confirrmation bias. Plus, You all want to be 'normal' which  makes us all the  same, making it easier to usee social engineering on us.

Again, I TOLD YOU SO! And you won't listen  to my above statement, But when it's time to say 'told you so' on that, it's all too late! Well, it already is, They want people to know now but your all to stupid, blinded by greed & suckling the states weiner!

Yup, your all a bunch of sheep even though you won't believe it because you all see critism as a bad thing! When you going use that brain in your head to do what it's intended for! CRITICAL THINKING! And when are you going  stop labeling people that do use it for that 'conspiricy theorist' when that word itself is the conspiricy lol. just like racism is ignorance  but you all believe in racism! Bet you all think Jews are a race too! lol. It's one fucked  up religion where they believe they should eat while us 'Goys' (there term for us all) work! Thats what they are indoctrinated with! Now their leaders own EVERYTHING lol. Look at them using ALL the false flags to get you hating muslims when infact christians and muslims have always got on in the  past.

The jews run  the show (and it is all a show) but it's illegal to be an anti holocaust believer in australia and frrance? Yup, Ask Dr David Irwin! A TRUE historian! the  holocaust IS A  LIE by the way. Something that really pissed me off has i have been the jewish memorial in berrlin years ago and saw A LOT of people upset and crrying. What pissed me of is that all of them have been lied to! Absolute BULLSHIT! Ahhhh, poor jew, poor jews! GO FFUCK YOURSELF! They are twisted fuck  ups! But one thing they do that we dont is STICK TOGETHER! We prefer mock each otherr! Divide and conquer knumb  nuts! Wakey wakey lol.

Bet you all think muslims did the frrance attacks lol. All you had to do is look at twitter accounts of Tomy Robinson (EDL Creater), Piers Morgan and otherr mouth pieces to see it was a red flag. Now youur gonna get marrshell law all arround europe. 2022 will be the end for sure of this bullshit world anyways. 2001 = 9/11, 2008 = Financial collapse, 2015 = France attacks (remember the  ones from january too!), 2022 = Huh?

But every 7 years, on que like clockwork  lol. Fucking obvious when youur not blinded by  coggnitive disadence and confirmation bias! I neverr let schooling get in the way off my education - Mark Twain

Listen, I know i come across harsh, but i just talk straight, no bullshit! I thought people in this community would understand at least! AR FROM!!!

You all run to the maffia (FCC,Police, Courts etc etc) about other smaller crooks expecting the mafia to help you!

DUMB, BLIND & STUPID!

I promise you i'm right, remember, even in  a minority of 1, Which i am NOT!, the truth is still the truth!

Learn your lessons, and move on, but you won't!
Activity: 205
Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. Even though my losses were significant, I just cannot reconcile the risk of losing MORE money on pursuing legal action at my own expense, without any guarantee of seeing my money back. I think there's a reason these jackasses haven't been able to turn out a product for two years and I really, really doubt they have anything to take, in a winding up petition. A couple of office chairs and computers, maybe...and nobody is going to want to buy their chips, so I don't see the point.

Just licking my wounds and have definitely learned my lesson, in dealing with these kinds of companies: DON'T.

I will cut losses.

Activity: 227

+1
If Mohammed will pussy a couple of times, I think it will be a motivation for people to give money. I am for.
I told you so

In Alpha scums case, all UK bailifs is worthless because they do not have phyiscal assets its all virtual/online. Best way to get these guys is court cases, which costs more but has more better outcome.
I just want them to go under permanently, at this point. I want them out of business and I never want to see the name Akram again.
update: DCBL told me it is impossible to force money out as alpha is internet business and no assets/property to take on the company name Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh.  

Also residential address is useless.. we did business with company not individual (this is what my law adviser told me).. so you have to target business bank and business address.

Are they out of money?? as 3rd party also failed. (no money in bank).

ALSO. For anyone who wants official address of alpha technology, DCBL told me it is:

3000 MANCHESTER BUSINESS PARK
AVIATOR WAY
MANCHESTER
M22 5TG
ENGLAND

Hope this helps.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The mentioned "week or next" was almost 2 Years ago.
  Have I seen right or what's going on now?
This  A`´ wants to cash in again   
I've just seen on Alphas website

" More Batch 1 Orders Opening Soon"

If you are interested in ordering please be advised that orders will open either this week or next, sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of this page to be notified exactly when.
Dear Mr. XXXX

Please find below the forward address of the subject that you requested to be traced.

Subject Name – Mohammed Mubasher Akram (DOB 02/09/1990)

Current Residential Address – 3, MOTCOMBE FARM ROAD, HEALD GREEN, CHEADLE, CHESHIRE, SK8 3RW
Can DCBL act on my behave with just the county court judgement or do they need more ? And did you use a particular DCBL office?

I contacted their North West office and you just need the judgement and to fill out their 'transfer up' form, along with paying a flat GBP60.00 payment.

FYI: DCBL does not want to follow up on my judgement as they could not locate Alpha-Tech (anymore).

This is a lie as I contacted DCBL and they have alpha address on company house (business park) this is official address by law of business, and they are following up on this and sending letter here which alpha will have to read by law. I recommend DCBL (although I have to await to see if i get my monies back).

As for "contact father" to "find son", this is not 1800s, you wil stress with no result. You take legal route as man at DCBL told me ALPHA is a official UK company. WE did business with Alpha Technology Limiteds, not with an individual, so to get to your monies use legal route against ALPHA and legal company address (this is where i also sent my claim form to which they HAD TO reply to).  good luck.. and we will get these scums.
Activity: 6
Can DCBL act on my behave with just the county court judgement or do they need more ? And did you use a particular DCBL office?

I contacted their North West office and you just need the judgement and to fill out their 'transfer up' form, along with paying a flat GBP60.00 payment.

FYI: DCBL does not want to follow up on my judgement as they could not locate Alpha-Tech (anymore).
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Pages:
Jump to: