Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 11. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
This is the sleazy, unscrupulous type of person you are dealing with. When I called him out on the fact that their own terms stated they would not ask for final payment until 8-10 weeks before the systems shipped, here was his response:

Our terms and conditions stated we would take payment 8 to 10 weeks before shipment, this does not state we cannot take payment any time earlier than this. This was a statement to suggest we would need money on account at least 8 to 10 weeks before shipment so we can pay for the rest of the manufacturing, this was not a DEADLINE of shipping. We would still be accepting payments 8 to 10 weeks before we ship, so our terms are still active in that respect.

Yeah. He has NO trouble "reworking" or "massaging" the intent of his terms of order, but you'd better believe YOU'RE going to be held to the LETTER of the terms, regardless of how you spin them.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
yet another update without a shipping timeframe...
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
And the latest....

'Greetings Miners!

As stated in our last update, we were going through some design iterations, these changes were sent for prototyping and we have received back our prototypes. The initial power-up and testing are successful, we are currently performing some more intense testing by mining for longer durations to identify any fine tunings required. The mechanical enclosure, SOM interface board and other accessories are all ready. Once the testing of the SCRYPT boards are completed we will proceed with integration of the viper system and mass manufacturing/assembly. We will keep you updated on further advancements.

Lastly we would like to add that we offer our sincerest apologies for any issues throughout development, when developing a new technology such technical delays were out of our control. We hope to deliver a product that has no issues during operation. And would also like to state that if you feel we have wronged you in any way we sincerely apology and hope to make up for it.

Please find below the images of the new SCRYPT board and the enclosure:

20151016_10404720151016_110356

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team'

And it looks like a BFL Single now! Someones having a joke with you all for sure Mwhahahahahaha.

Greed people, You need to learn how to deal with it! But none of you will around here!
Activity: 227
after 5 years they will collect their rest assured  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
What a joke these guys.  Announcement in Nov 2013 (Difficulty 500,000) about taking preorders for hardware.  Now is Oct 2015 and they still are working out design bugs!  Lucky I didnt fall for this crap as I was tempted back then but the Antminers were just coming out and to mine with those and convert to LTC was still economical.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
New update from alpha-t

As stated in our last update, we were going through some design iterations, these changes were sent for prototyping and we have received back our prototypes. The initial power-up and testing are successful, we are currently performing some more intense testing by mining for longer durations to identify any fine tunings required. The mechanical enclosure, SOM interface board and other accessories are all ready. Once the testing of the SCRYPT boards are completed we will proceed with integration of the viper system and mass manufacturing/assembly. We will keep you updated on further advancements.

Lastly we would like to add that we offer our sincerest apologies for any issues throughout development, when developing a new technology such technical delays were out of our control. We hope to deliver a product that has no issues during operation. And would also like to state that if you feel we have wronged you in any way we sincerely apology and hope to make up for it.

Please find below the images of the new SCRYPT board and the enclosure:
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
How is it whit your miners guys Grin

>=250 Mh/s for £5450 at <=1875 Watts
>=50 Mh/s for £1350 at <=375 Watts

Great deal!

No deal. The Eletricity Cost to Earnings Ratio is negativ and it is much to loud for heating purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
How is it whit your miners guys Grin

>=250 Mh/s for £5450 at <=1875 Watts
>=50 Mh/s for £1350 at <=375 Watts

Great deal!
Activity: 205
Is it economical to file a claim to liquidate the company?

A winding-up petition will probably get you paid back, but they won't include the legal fees in the payment. One guy has already reported having success that way, but the winding-up petition is expensive. In fact, most avenues for pursuing legal satisfaction with these guys are expensive...especially because they're now trying to hide their money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Is it economical to file a claim to liquidate the company?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
i guess you should all give up on unicorns miners, they delivered them to another planet  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
This thread is almost 2 years old and we still have yet to see the unicorn miners.

20-10-2013, 04:21:38
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I can confirm that Alpha Tech has just paid the full amount of the five-figure judgement against them, albeit a month after the court deadline and only after I had engaged dcbltd.com to enforce it.

Whether it was because DCBL enforcements are featured on a UK television reality series and Muhammed didn't want to risk the public humiliation, or it is simply down to Alpha getting refinanced in some fashion and trying to keep the creditors at bay, I don't know.

But glad to finally have resolved it.

Excellent! That's a new route. Can you please post proof to fightalpha.net ? We'd love to fuel the fire with this.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I can confirm that Alpha Tech has just paid the full amount of the five-figure judgement against them, albeit a month after the court deadline and only after I had engaged dcbltd.com to enforce it.

Whether it was because DCBL enforcements are featured on a UK television reality series and Muhammed didn't want to risk the public humiliation, or it is simply down to Alpha getting refinanced in some fashion and trying to keep the creditors at bay, I don't know.

But glad to finally have resolved it.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
another month... another email... no product.
At this point delivery of the miners is pretty much a moot point for anybody paying > 0.05/USD/kw/h anyway.  Game set and match go to AlphaPoint on this one I'm afraid.  Best case scenario is if some official body steps in at this point and breaks it up for the lawyers to swoop in and pick away any remaining meat (assuming there is any).
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Just a heads up, I paid over 1k gbp in total to Small Claims Solicitors and was told each step of way I will get all my money back with the claim process. Even after Judgement and failed 3RD PARTY debt order, I DO NOT  see any money, and I am at an even bigger loss than first. I am told they have no assets either so I have no way of getting my money, and the solicitors cannot do anything now besides from send warning letters to alpha idiots.

MY ADVICE, do not get sucked in by Small claim solicitors, that is job of legal companies to make money.. i am at an even bigger loss now.

I am also thinking if fightalpha has some connection with small claim solicitors because they show success stories but I have not seen proof of any, and they provide step guides which i followed.. I think it is all false pretense and money making game.

Everybody is making money but us the customer is losing money, from all angles.

Why does no1 provide a free way to get money back, why must we put in more money and keep losing money.. it is a scam from all angles.

Jorge, you have a successful Judgement against Alpha-T. That's excellent! I'm sorry you haven't gotten your judgement money yet, but please don't give up! You're so close.

For proof, yes N349 was successful for a couple of our users, see here: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=158.0
Of course, it's possible Alpha caught on to that and moved their money elsewhere. You have other options!!

If you paid through PayPal: one of our users presented PayPal legal with a copy of the Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them back their money: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=155.0

They definitely DO have assets in PayPal.. paypal has frozen them until they "deliver" their product.

Finally, another one of our users had a 15,000 GBP judgement and issued a "winding up" petition. Alpha paid up IN FULL within a week of issuing the petition. They don't want to get wound up, so that's another option you have to take.

Good luck! You've already won, just be smart don't give up.

I just contacted Pay Pal and they said since my deposit is from over 1 year ago they can't help me. Those funds appear to have been released to Alpha a while ago. She did say their account is suspended.
Maybe someone who gave the deposit in the last year got thier money back. Can you clarify please? And thanks for your continued help here.

IAS

Do you have a judgement letter from the Judge?

No I don't. I am in Germany and am not sure how to go about that via UK. I am in for 405 pounds.
Would a judgment change Pay Pal's "law", as they told me earlier funds (e.g. mine) were already released to Alpha way back when?

Thx in advance,
IAS

One of our members presented PayPal with a Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them in full. I think they don't want to piss PayPal off because they have frozen their assets.

But for 405 pounds.. it's not worth the fight, honestly.

Sure, it is worth the fight if Paypal still had the money but they released it a long time ago to Alpha, so there is no money to return to me.
If it had been a more recent purchase then Paypal would still have it as frozen funds and would refund "my actual money", but that is not the case.
Do I understand you correctly though?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Just a heads up, I paid over 1k gbp in total to Small Claims Solicitors and was told each step of way I will get all my money back with the claim process. Even after Judgement and failed 3RD PARTY debt order, I DO NOT  see any money, and I am at an even bigger loss than first. I am told they have no assets either so I have no way of getting my money, and the solicitors cannot do anything now besides from send warning letters to alpha idiots.

MY ADVICE, do not get sucked in by Small claim solicitors, that is job of legal companies to make money.. i am at an even bigger loss now.

I am also thinking if fightalpha has some connection with small claim solicitors because they show success stories but I have not seen proof of any, and they provide step guides which i followed.. I think it is all false pretense and money making game.

Why does no1 provide a free way to get money back, why must we put in more money and keep losing money.. it is a scam from all angles.

Jorge, you have a successful Judgement against Alpha-T. That's excellent! I'm sorry you haven't gotten your judgement money yet, but please don't give up! You're so close.

For proof, yes N349 was successful for a couple of our users, see here: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=158.0
Of course, it's possible Alpha caught on to that and moved their money elsewhere. You have other options!!

If you paid through PayPal: one of our users presented PayPal legal with a copy of the Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them back their money: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=155.0

They definitely DO have assets in PayPal.. paypal has frozen them until they "deliver" their product.

Finally, another one of our users had a 15,000 GBP judgement and issued a "winding up" petition. Alpha paid up IN FULL within a week of issuing the petition. They don't want to get wound up, so that's another option you have to take.

I just contacted Pay Pal and they said since my deposit is from over 1 year ago they can't help me. Those funds appear to have been released to Alpha a while ago. She did say their account is suspended.
Maybe someone who gave the deposit in the last year got thier money back. Can you clarify please? And thanks for your continued help here.

IAS

No I don't. I am in Germany and am not sure how to go about that via UK. I am in for 405 pounds.
Would a judgment change Pay Pal's "law", as they told me earlier funds (e.g. mine) were already released to Alpha way back when?

Thx in advance,
IAS

One of our members presented PayPal with a Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them in full. I think they don't want to piss PayPal off because they have frozen their assets.

But for 405 pounds.. it's not worth the fight, honestly.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
another month... another email... no product.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

IAS

Thx in advance,
IAS
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
they kepe mailing, but we will never see this
Pages:
Jump to: