Pages:
Author

Topic: Alphacoin - the new innovative alt coin! | Version 1.1 released, please update! - page 6. (Read 116955 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
So whats the plan for improving this coin? We can start with new logos, info site, etc etc, but I'd suggets maybe going the direction of creating alphacoin integration for some popular shopping carts and maybe kickoff an adoption initiative. These alts always fall short when it comes to adoption for actual commerce.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
All alt coins are pump and dump look at junkcoin pumped and dumped for weeks then one day over a million.. Being on the roller coaster I'm strapped in.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Someone needs to take the coin over and do the edits, start a new thread, and post new client to github.  The original developer only made it as a pump and dump and is unresponsive.  You can do it if yu want.  But there are options out there that are better.

But who knows, maybe the winning alt will be the alt that is abandoned :}
Activity: 42
I really like the name but I think it needs better branding / Logo as well.
Activity: 9
I am a creative director / web designer I specialize in branding I would like to help out with the image and creating a website for this coin. Who should i get in touch with?
legendary
Man they relaly beat the piss out of this coin on cryptsy. 0.000031 -> 0.000013. wtf

They done that with many of the alts. Look at meme. raise the dif way up, mass sell then leave with high dif low price. its that profit switch crap that is going on. The ones that auto switch to the high profit coin then dump the shit out of it.

yeah it's crazy. Anyway I'm implementing some optimization logic that will swap between a couple coins that have highly volatile diffs. This way i only mine them when the diff is below a certain threshold when I find 90% of my coins on this particular chain anyway. The rest of the time I can spend on some other coin. best I can figure I should be able to increase my BTC mining output by about 70% by doing this. hehe
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Man they relaly beat the piss out of this coin on cryptsy. 0.000031 -> 0.000013. wtf

They done that with many of the alts. Look at meme. raise the dif way up, mass sell then leave with high dif low price. its that profit switch crap that is going on. The ones that auto switch to the high profit coin then dump the shit out of it.
legendary
Activity: 13
A new Alphacoin mining pool has been launched at Moowh and the first blocks are mined already! It's cloud hosted, which makes it very stable and possible to add resources as soon as needed, so no more slow pools. The pool is administered by professional system administrators.

It has PPLNS, VARDIFF, just 1% fee and even a block finder reward! You can sign up at http://alf.moowh.nl/

Then point your cgminer to: cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://alf.moowh.nl:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Please give the pool a chance and in the end we will all benefit from a stable and good hashing pool.
legendary
I've been solomining this coin for 2 days. only getting 3% orphan rate. this does not seem excessive to me.
Activity: 52
Any large holders of ALF out there, please contact me
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
Anyone have a block explorer for this coin?

I had some coins go missing, and I want to see what happened.

Here ya go: http://p2pool.org/alf/BlockCrawler/block_crawler.php
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Anyone have a block explorer for this coin?

I had some coins go missing, and I want to see what happened.
legendary
the branding on this coin really is terrible. only good thing is that it is presently listed first on any list of alt scrypt coins in alphabetical order.

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hello,

Anyone having trouble mining on http://alf.smalltimeminer.com/ since today?

Can't connect to the stratum servers or their site.

Regards,
btctr4d3r

I'm mining in it but must be a problem, the amount of stales is scary
Activity: 34
Hello,

Anyone having trouble mining on http://alf.smalltimeminer.com/ since today?

Can't connect to the stratum servers or their site.

Regards,
btctr4d3r
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Another one where I made quite good amount with a short time buy/sell of 'big' quantity...thanks Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
i thought it was doing well on cryptsy?

Yeah, but probably because traders just like to trade everything....(and especially when it's still cheap). I would not invest in a coin that the developers gave up on...
Activity: 51

yeah, it has been doing ok. I bought some anyway. what's $10.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: