Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Coins to buy with 200$ - page 14. (Read 7292 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 100
October 27, 2021, 12:49:46 PM
with a capital of $ 200 I think your profits can be obtained. I think you should try to analyze in coin selection.

I advise you to choose a coin that can have rapid development and significant growth so that your $200 can be managed properly. before that you can also do the trial stage by looking at the coin chart on several exchanges that have potential
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 27, 2021, 12:01:45 PM
With $200 then I will divide into 2 parts, namely long term or more than a year and short term maximum 3 months, for long term I will buy BNB and Cardano and for short term I will buy HEX, Shiba Inu and TRON.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
October 27, 2021, 11:52:43 AM
A lot of people said you should invest your $200 into SHIB and I would advise you if you take this direction, at least consider your $200 gone, lost or whatever. Yes, the insane amount of returning since SHIB used to be at very low value attracts many new investors looking for the same thing that happened to them but this is pretty much unlikely. I say you should put $200 into top staking coin and slowly learn the rope of trading as this is safer.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 27, 2021, 11:28:38 AM
With $200 I will buy Shib inu, this is a token that continues to shine even today it rose more than 20% when the top 20 largest red coins, I believe with $200 and buy SHIB then december to at least $500.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2021, 10:01:12 AM
Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.

You can choose from top ten coins listed in coinmarketcap instead of choosing from what others said because not all coins are good to invest. If you want for long term, then invest in a coins with utility and can last for long period of time. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best to choose but there are more coins you can choose in crypto market. I've also heard that SHIB is good to invest and hold but of course you need to do your own research.
That's right, I agree with you that investing in the top coins listed on CoinMarketCap slightly reduces the risk and the likelihood that the coins will last a long time.
for Shiba coins I think it's very risky, it's like gambling with the expectation of a very large profit even though anything is possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
October 27, 2021, 09:49:33 AM
Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.

You can choose from top ten coins listed in coinmarketcap instead of choosing from what others said because not all coins are good to invest. If you want for long term, then invest in a coins with utility and can last for long period of time. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best to choose but there are more coins you can choose in crypto market. I've also heard that SHIB is good to invest and hold but of course you need to do your own research.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 27, 2021, 09:37:54 AM
I believe PAYB the token of Paybswap is one of the most underhyped tokens. A well-established and steadily growing project with fundamentals such as a cross-chain DEX, supported by a devoted team of experts. IMO the next hidden gem, ready to explode.
Activity: 322
October 27, 2021, 07:00:30 AM
With the advent of De-Fi, cryptocurrency began to be accepted worldwide as a payment method.  It's the same with real estate. FOHO is preparing to launch a platform that uses blockchain technology and connects the worlds of crypto and real estate. It will be unrealistically cool !!
$FOHO
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 26, 2021, 04:12:24 PM
learn to analyze and do not at random invest in crypto, because it is very risky, $200 usd you have should be invested in top 10 market cap crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 26, 2021, 04:00:48 PM

BNB is overvalued. Many investors are looking for new and not so famous cons that will develop in the future and will allow earning money. A lot of depends what useful tools offer the coin like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447142824433098753

The more popular cryptocurrency is the more scams appear. Cryptocurrency is popular that is why among good projects there are a lot of scams. It is necessary to carefully check all the projects.

Now investors became much more experienced than they were in 2017 but they continue to invest in scams because they do not check all the information.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 26, 2021, 03:37:45 AM
$200 is a good start to start developing our money, there are many choices in the market, but I will choose a new listed coin and it's cheap, after I did a long enough analysis then I've bought 3 coins, namely: MiniFlokiADA, Goma finance and PixelShibaInu .
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195
October 26, 2021, 03:24:20 AM
With spare $200 I would take a risk and buy coins of a new blockchain. I think that soon another blockchain will be on hype. Like Solana and Cardano hyped recently. Maybe start paying attention to Harmony blockchain. +60% in last 7 days or 74x during last year. Tokens are cheap so far. Buying some might give profit in the next half a year.

Buying something from the top I consider as giving a minor profit. All the top has already showed good gains recently. Without a huge growth from Bitcoin, most of the gains from top alts will be eaten by exchange and withdrawal fees.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
October 26, 2021, 02:59:29 AM
It is always good time to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, Sol, CARDANO, and the rest of top 20 in coinmarketcap. These are for long term investment. To earn profit from short term you should join some grounds that has a channel to know the next token to pump. But before joining and believing them you should be careful to avoid scam projects. Hope you are doing well now
Activity: 936
October 26, 2021, 02:47:59 AM
for the safest choose a coin with a good level of security like in the top 10 coinmarketcap and I suggest some coins namely BNB, CARDANO or LTC. it may be enough for you to use $200 and manage it well. hope it can help your school fees
Activity: 1050
October 25, 2021, 11:57:12 PM

Hi dear, if you only have a capital of $200, it would be better if you invest in coins that have potential, or lower dump rates. Maybe BNB or Ethereum is better, because BNB and Ethereum have influence on most other altcoins.
if the op is newbie and looking for good coin investment advice, it is indeed better to invest in eth and bnb. even if it doesn't provide as big a return as the new altcoin, at least it will be safer in keeping the capital. I think this will be good for someone's psychology, especially beginners, so they don't have bad experiences at the beginning
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 25, 2021, 06:11:51 PM

Hi dear, if you only have a capital of $200, it would be better if you invest in coins that have potential, or lower dump rates. Maybe BNB or Ethereum is better, because BNB and Ethereum have influence on most other altcoins.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
October 25, 2021, 03:50:01 PM
Ethereum is the best to buy and earn well from this season. Since ethereum price just decreased from the market, it will be better you use the money to buy ethereum and hold until the price increase to $60 or $67 before you can sell to make a reliable profits from your investment. Since you are a student, it will be great to invest little capital on ethereum and be part of the great income that is about to happen to all ETH traders in the community.

Bitcoin is the best to buy and earn well from this season. Since bitcoin price just decreased to $56, it will be better you use the money to buy bitcoin and hold until the price increase to $60 or $67 before you can sell to make a reliable profits from the market. As a student you need to buy bitcoin because is the only fast and steady coin you can earn well with a little capital.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
October 25, 2021, 03:35:06 PM

BNB is overvalued. Many investors are looking for new and not so famous cons that will develop in the future and will allow earning money. A lot of depends what useful tools offer the coin like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447142824433098753

There are a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects. So it is very important to carefully analyze the project not to invest money in scams.

The more popular cryptocurrency is the more scams appear. Cryptocurrency is popular that is why among good projects there are a lot of scams. It is necessary to carefully check all the projects.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
October 25, 2021, 03:23:35 PM
When trading in crypto you have to be ready to accept risk, my advice you have to stand up for yourself, take advice from seniors as material for good analysis, now there are many good altcoins to trade, choose altcoins that have potential like the top altcoins on cmc but don't just trade without first analysis,
Learning to trade should be the first priority because there are lots of people who are willing to invest $200 in altcoins, but the one who understands the market and charts is having the best odds to make money in the market and unlike others won't loose it all to the market trends.
The best coins being Etherum and BNB for instance, just understanding the charts and not involving emotions is the best thing that a person can do.
Activity: 74
October 25, 2021, 06:25:38 AM
One way to make sure your portfolio gives you the best returns?

Diversification

BTC, LTC and Cardano are good choices for stable and top-performing altcoins.

And if you still have some funds left, you might want to try and allocate a portion to PAYB, the token of Paybswap. An extremely undervalued gem with their pioneer DEX connecting BSC to the Polkadot ecosystem using the relay chain.
Pages:
Jump to: