Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 167. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 07:49:46 AM
Currenty NEO, GAS, OMG, STRAT are worth to buy. But always do your own analyses before you will buy anything. And never use family money Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
September 30, 2017, 07:00:59 AM
In my opinion, ripple, monero, dgb, ETH are the coins,which can be hold for a big gain if our time horizon is 3 years.

Yeap, for long term holds I like ETH, Monero and Zcash. Especially Monero, it has been around since 2014 and is one of the coins with most active development.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 04:46:54 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The best Coin are those which can give profit for you , Here i myself invested in multiple coins and making profit day by day with 2-3% daily .
Here i myself have investment in only bitcoin cash , dash , ETH , wave , etc , Digibyte only . These are those coins which are not much fluctuating but price are increasing slowly slowly .
Here i can give a trick to trade from exchange to exchange , keep attention at posw , creva , dgb , doge  coin at every exchange , you will easily found that price of these coins are different from exchange to exchange in much amount , Now yoi can understand well that what you should do at next .( But you should have btc at every exchange and these coins also at every exchange , otherwise during transaction you will lost much time )
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 04:42:04 AM
In my opinion, ripple, monero, dgb, ETH are the coins,which can be hold for a big gain if our time horizon is 3 years.
Activity: 89
September 30, 2017, 04:28:35 AM
I suggest reading up on CombiCoin. Today is the last day of their ICO. 

For every 10 dollars you invest, you get 1 CombiCoin, as well as 1 TRIA token. 
Each CombiCoin represents 1/30th of the top 30 cryptocurrencies. The team have run a lot of simulations, and this turned out to be the ideal ratio:  in the first half of this year for example, BTC grew 194%, whereas the top 30 grew 1198%. They will do bi-monthly rebalancing to keep alts from becoming dominant within CombiCoin, and to be able to introduce successful newcomers. 
This means that as long as the crypto market as a whole grows (which it has done, exponentially, for a long time now), the CombiCoins grow in proportion. You pay zero commission over this growth and get to keep all of the profit you make by selling.

This is where the TRIA tokens come in. Specially designed software, which has been successfully applied in the energy sector, will keep track of all buying and selling orders of CombiCoins on as many exchanges as possible. Whenever these can be traded at a favorable rate, the smart software executes an order and generates profit. This profit is divided 50/50 between Triaconta - this is their business model - and the other half goes to the TRIA token holders. In other words, the token holders are basically guaranteed a steady income, as long as CombiCoins are being traded (which, in a growing crypto market with the coins rising in value, they will be).

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, there's people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.

I'd say do your own research, their whitepaper explains things very clearly. https://triaconta.com/
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 05:11:18 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Ethereum seems to be still stable
I think etherum is the answer. they have a very good innovation even have a better innovation than bitcoin I think. they have very fast transactions. beyond the speed of bitcoin transactions. their economic model is better also. there are many other etherum advantages that you can see in google. etherum is very worth to buy and invest into the future
The problem with ethereum is that even if it has some properties that bitcoin do not, there is still not an application that uses it, ethereum is a tool with out a problem to solve, bitcoin is not like that bitcoin is a tool that solves a great problem in todays world and that is why it is more valuable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 04:43:17 PM
Yes  its worth to buying Alt coins. There are so many good Alt coins available in the market. Those are Ethereum, Dash, Ltc, stratis, Xrp, Xmr, Waves and Dgb. These are the coins that has huge potential that you can hold  for long terms that will give you nice profit in future for sure.
This is how this all works. Not every business become successful. Some companies doing the same thing become unsuccessful. So there are some coins which have less recognition and less people know those. But some of the pioneers have given much to the people are still giving.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
September 29, 2017, 03:47:33 PM
Dude You shouldn't asked about it here. you must do your own research about it and decide what to prefer if you cant do that, you dont need to buy altcoins imho. But if you want my opinion ETH best now MONERO and DASH I think 3 best ways to invest your money. Howewer remember that is always be some risks with altcoins, nevermind what coin it is.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 01:04:25 PM
Coins... Hmm I vote for DASH, ETH, Monero and Zcash.
Activity: 93
September 29, 2017, 12:45:51 PM
There are plenty of good new ICO and new altcoins! Don't ask such questions... just make your own research and then ask about those you like
Activity: 490
September 29, 2017, 06:04:52 AM
Yes  its worth to buying Alt coins. There are so many good Alt coins available in the market. Those are Ethereum, Dash, Ltc, stratis, Xrp, Xmr, Waves and Dgb. These are the coins that has huge potential that you can hold  for long terms that will give you nice profit in future for sure.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 29, 2017, 05:43:48 AM
The most undervalued coins for me right now are Golem and ICONOMI. As for ICOs, Im looking into Hydrominer and Red Pulse.

I did not research about Golem properly...but I completely agree about ICONOMI. ICONOMI is an amazing project and currently at the bottom price.

Both are very good projects but ICN is completely based on dividends and Golem is based on computer technology. When it comes technology both are good and can hold for long-term investment.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
September 29, 2017, 04:03:41 AM
The most undervalued coins for me right now are Golem and ICONOMI. As for ICOs, Im looking into Hydrominer and Red Pulse.

I did not research about Golem properly...but I completely agree about ICONOMI. ICONOMI is an amazing project and currently at the bottom price.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 29, 2017, 12:17:46 AM

I have not really looked at the coin and maybe later I can learn more about how the coin works and see the future prospects how,
so it can give the conclusion that the coin is safe and also reliable
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
September 28, 2017, 07:40:39 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 01:09:17 PM
NXT and NEM are the only two coins for me
Nem is best for me, there are many altcoin here who get partnerhips with Nem/Xem. Because I have a friend who worked inside the Nem company itself and He told me that Nem is really a potential coins so must buy Xem as long as you can afford to buy then hold in along term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 12:49:14 PM
NEO is worth to buy  Wink

it is especially good that neo advises Chinese about ico, it means they listen to neo
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 11:06:53 AM
NEO is worth to buy  Wink
Activity: 153
September 28, 2017, 10:27:06 AM
Not all coins are dead or shit just there are some. There are lots of coin that has a potential to invest in not only bitcoin. Ripple, Dash, Monero and Ethereum are there.
Activity: 290
September 28, 2017, 08:46:37 AM
interesting and also that is a very diffucult question indeed. there is a lot of good coins that are dying or losing a community support.here is my research for possible coins to live long enough to be a good coins like MaryJaneCoin,PotCoin, Dashcoin, and JoinCoin and many other coins
Jump to: