Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 166. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
October 01, 2017, 02:11:24 PM
KORE
ELIX (next x100)
Where do I find more information about ELIX? What was the ICO prize for this coin, of there was one.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 01:33:08 PM
i recomended buy bitcasean Smiley

exchanger : https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BAS-to-ETH?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bas
and developer now focus at android wallet, https://github.com/ByteCodeTeam/BitAsean-Wallet/commits/master im sure this is good time to buy
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 01:29:45 PM
I see many posts suggest buying Ripple and Stratis. I disagree.

Ripple is project backed buy large banks. That makes you think it can't fail. It probably won't, but I doubt small investors will get anything out of it. Banksters have always through history been taking money from small people to make themselves more rich. Why does anybody think that for the first time in history bankers will let regular people make profit?

And we also know banks need fiat-like price stability to do business, so that means they'll always manipulate the price to kill the volatility, meaning there won't be much chance for making profit. And there's still 60% of XRP tokens out of circulation, so they can manipulate the price to be stable without any problems.

As for Stratis it's nothing special, the only thing it can do and ethereum can't is they use C# programming language. But that's really not an advantage even worth mentioning. Everyone that knows any programming language can learn other languages in a few hours. The prcnciple is always the same, just syntax (meaning "the words" in lamers terms) is different. And Solidity, programming language ethereum uses, was designed specificaly for smart contracts, while C# wasn't. And that makes Solidity more suitable language to write smart contracts. Even if someone already knows C#, it will be faster for hi mto learn Solidity than to learn programming smart contracts in C#. And than there's NEO, that can do everything Stratis and much more. And it also has C# programming language, along side practically all of the most videly used programming languages. There's simply no reason anyone would choose Stratis over Ethereum or NEO for his project platform.

But I agree most of the other largest coins according to marketcap are good investment. Besides Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash is just artificially totally overinflated shitcoin with absolutely no value. And it's hash power is so much centralized, that 51% attack is possible in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
October 01, 2017, 01:18:36 PM
what do you think about the LRC? in my opinion it can provide one of the best profits this year
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 01, 2017, 01:14:54 PM
KORE
ELIX (next x100)
dinkimole nokkalle...
October 01, 2017, 01:09:53 PM
I may suggest you to check Bancor, BlackMoon Crypto, Auctus, Crypto Ticket and Waves.
There was some FUD about Blackmoon crypto recently, like the lead developer has left the team or something like that.
All the other ones looks as solid investments.
Activity: 182
October 01, 2017, 01:09:38 PM
If I had to invest now I would probably invest in waves, ark and ripple. It think these coins have a bright future ahead. These coins can make a man rich in couple of years.
Activity: 210
October 01, 2017, 01:06:07 PM
I may suggest you to check Bancor, BlackMoon Crypto, Auctus, Crypto Ticket and Waves.
dinkimole nokkalle...
October 01, 2017, 01:02:34 PM
The coin you should really check out is CRAVE!   There's only 1.4 Million of them, and most people don't know you can make good passive income with crypto and it's amazing.

You should read this stuff and look seriously into it. Because I think it changes the whole game, in my mind:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.
Masternodes  is a good way of generating passive income without investing too much in hardware costs. One new upcoming masternode coin is PHORE.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ktk-kryptkoin-phr-phore-check-new-ann-606809 They are not listed in any exchanges yet and you need to buy it from some mebers in their community.
The dev is very hardworking and I am certainly looking forward to its future.
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
October 01, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
1. Verge
2. HUSH
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
October 01, 2017, 10:56:57 AM
It has to be HoboNickels, is surely one of the best coins out there xD

Seriously though, there are a lot of shitcoins, so i'd say those in the top 10 that aren't premined
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 10:53:01 AM
i really like dmd (diamond). high staking reward, very low coincap!
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
October 01, 2017, 10:46:17 AM
The coin you should really check out is CRAVE!   There's only 1.4 Million of them, and most people don't know you can make good passive income with crypto and it's amazing.

You should read this stuff and look seriously into it. Because I think it changes the whole game, in my mind:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.
Activity: 292
October 01, 2017, 10:45:19 AM
Buying Altcoin is really risky especially now where many are making coins that easy just to earn money by fooling other people. You'd better be careful choosing where to invest or else you might lose it. Since there are so many coins that has succesful ICO but the prices dumps in just a short term.
Activity: 11
October 01, 2017, 10:13:00 AM
I like coins / tokens that represent a platform (ETH, WAVES, IOTA, etc), or something novel that can be capitalized on(SilentNotary comes to mind) and I really like ones that pay dividends (NEO & GAS, TAAS & ETH).
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 30, 2017, 10:46:23 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Not all coins are dead or shit just there are some. There are lots of coin that has a potential to invest in not only bitcoin. Ripple, Dash, Monero and Ethereum are there.
if you do not want to face investment risk in the form of dead coins, then avoid investing in altcoin mate, because many altcoins are dying due to certain conditions,  although some altcoins are strong enough to avoid death such as Etherum, litecoin, etc, but the risk of rapid fluctuations is also there for altcoin investment, you can invest in bitcoin and you will be spared the risk of coin death, because bitcoin will continue to live #imo
Activity: 16
September 30, 2017, 10:26:31 AM
litecoin maybe is good Roll Eyes

if someone buy litecoin at mei im sure now he can smile
Activity: 252
September 30, 2017, 10:07:22 AM
I suggest reading up on CombiCoin. Today is the last day of their ICO. 

For every 10 dollars you invest, you get 1 CombiCoin, as well as 1 TRIA token. 
Each CombiCoin represents 1/30th of the top 30 cryptocurrencies. The team have run a lot of simulations, and this turned out to be the ideal ratio:  in the first half of this year for example, BTC grew 194%, whereas the top 30 grew 1198%. They will do bi-monthly rebalancing to keep alts from becoming dominant within CombiCoin, and to be able to introduce successful newcomers. 
This means that as long as the crypto market as a whole grows (which it has done, exponentially, for a long time now), the CombiCoins grow in proportion. You pay zero commission over this growth and get to keep all of the profit you make by selling.

This is where the TRIA tokens come in. Specially designed software, which has been successfully applied in the energy sector, will keep track of all buying and selling orders of CombiCoins on as many exchanges as possible. Whenever these can be traded at a favorable rate, the smart software executes an order and generates profit. This profit is divided 50/50 between Triaconta - this is their business model - and the other half goes to the TRIA token holders. In other words, the token holders are basically guaranteed a steady income, as long as CombiCoins are being traded (which, in a growing crypto market with the coins rising in value, they will be).

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, there's people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.

I'd say do your own research, their whitepaper explains things very clearly. https://triaconta.com/

wow this article made me interested. idea is realy good. i'm thinking same , maybe most of altcoins will be lost but cryptocurrencies will rise definently
Activity: 1078
September 30, 2017, 10:00:46 AM
I think we have been quite confused with vast number of altcoins at the moment. However, from  many that we can choose altcoin that actually existed for a long time and did have a good growth chart, i think that could be base for investing in altcoin.
Activity: 197
September 30, 2017, 09:04:44 AM
I'll buy altcoin specially on ICOs and when I notice that their ICO would be a success by watching them all the time.
I have invested on centra just this August and now my investment is worth-it. 
Jump to: