Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 164. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 04:05:20 AM
Of course, not only bitcoin is worth buying to serve as an investment that can encourage profits, there are some Altcoins also can be relied on as a profitable investment for the long term. For me, on Altcoins i'm more familiar with Eth, Bch & Ltc which is worth buying and used as an investment.

I agree with that. The ETH, Bitcoin Cash or BCH are quite good.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 04, 2017, 12:44:24 AM
Of course, not only bitcoin is worth buying to serve as an investment that can encourage profits, there are some Altcoins also can be relied on as a profitable investment for the long term. For me, on Altcoins i'm more familiar with Eth, Bch & Ltc which is worth buying and used as an investment.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 04, 2017, 12:32:17 AM
Recently i manage to get into 3 china related coins during the china fud dips and so far 2 of them are performing quite well.
The first one i got is btm, as they came from a forum with strong community, i believe btm can be easily reached out to the audience. However, that is not the 1st time i bought the btm as i have bought at the high previously, so now it is still in the red.
2nd i bought is bnb as that dip was around $0.90 but due to my own FA, i valued the coin at least to be $2 so i decided to buy it with a huge room of discount for safety.
3rd, i bought wtc as it has good technology and potential to fight with alibaba and amazon on product identification. It also have great amazing team. That time wtc is around $1.23.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 10:34:08 PM
the new one under my radar are ADA, SALT and VEN, 3 solids projects which just entered the market.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 10:26:40 PM
Unikoingold is definitely worth looking into. Their ICO ends in three weeks.

Check out their whitepaper: https://static.unikrn.com/4242/unikrn_bm/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf

This is an ICO worth holding onto. There are too many star players in the game to not take a look.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
Dude You shouldn't asked about it here. you must do your own research about it and decide what to prefer if you cant do that, you dont need to buy altcoins imho. But if you want my opinion ETH best now MONERO and DASH I think 3 best ways to invest your money. Howewer remember that is always be some risks with altcoins, nevermind what coin it is.
I agree with this if you follow someone else’s advice then you can win or lose but if you lose money you are not going to know why instead if you invested based on what you know then even if you lose you are going to learn something from the experience and you will be able to avoid that mistake in the future.
Activity: 654
October 03, 2017, 01:22:42 PM
I am an app developer and I am currently following OpenMoney. They just finished their pre-sale a week ago and they are gaining a lot of traction. I believe their platform will shape the future for mobile crypto transactions.

Also mummy hope. I wish good luck and patience. As for the app I would be happy to see what it looks like. I am interested in such technical news.
Activity: 259
October 03, 2017, 01:12:13 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I invested in Lisk and Risecoin.
Activity: 140
October 03, 2017, 12:43:54 PM
I am an app developer and I am currently following OpenMoney. They just finished their pre-sale a week ago and they are gaining a lot of traction. I believe their platform will shape the future for mobile crypto transactions.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
October 03, 2017, 07:40:43 AM
I'm thinking nxt / ardor is a promising coin, they have a long history and new technologies.

Agreed.

November is going to be a big month for NXT/Ardor with the mainnet release and IGNIS snapshot.
Activity: 28
October 03, 2017, 06:41:53 AM
This is a good time to buy any altcoin that you want because they have been dumped alot in this big crash. Therefore, if you have money, deposit on any exchange and immediately but altcoin. I suggest that you should buy digibyte and ethereum classic because they are very cheap right now
Activity: 42
October 03, 2017, 06:41:28 AM
alternative coins worth buying directly from exchanges never participate in ICO, i read bad feedback from people lost bitcoin in several latest ico .
Activity: 56
October 03, 2017, 06:41:07 AM
Verge, Lisk and Rise seems to be my favorites this week Smiley
And hopefully next weeks as well
Activity: 77
October 03, 2017, 06:40:37 AM
I suggest you make research and decide for yourself aince everyone of us has different perspective and measurement of what is best investment when regards to  investing on altcoins. In my opinion Eth and neo would still deserve looking at.
Activity: 42
October 03, 2017, 06:39:34 AM
I'm thinking nxt / ardor is a promising coin, they have a long history and new technologies. Also there are good perspectives from Blackmoon.
October 03, 2017, 06:38:40 AM
Try TokenShadow it is already developed and an addicting  and enjoyful game, once you invested on it you can gain a lots of benefit on it from playing the game to holding the coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
October 02, 2017, 07:24:49 PM
I personally think deeponion is a good coin to invest in, I am fairly new to the crypto world but have been reading daily about new coins and news about crypto from what I've seen with Deeponion I really think it could go really big in a few years you can join the airdrop and get them for free or buy them. Smiley
Activity: 88
October 02, 2017, 07:04:33 PM
Sonm is worth buying and very cheap in Binance and one big cloud company in Russia just join them.
October 02, 2017, 05:45:24 PM
for me sigt - really cheap now, soon pos, maybe masternodes and probably bigger exchanges. Devs are working really fast for such new coin.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
October 02, 2017, 05:03:24 PM
ETBC just had an airdrop and is trading now quite low price. Could rise in value.
I dont think so. This coin can create easy on ethereum network. anyone can create a coin like this.
Jump to: