Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 199. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
July 31, 2017, 04:21:07 AM
Choose among the top ranked coins. You will not fail. Just hold them and wait for the price to rise. There is Strat, Verge, DGB, Waves, ETH, ETC, NEM, and some more. These are the coins that will likely become big in the right time. Just hold on to them. Do not mind if they go down sometimes. There is always fluctuations.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 04:15:46 AM
I hope this will help. Well, in buying coins. Either it is bitcoin, altcoins or etc. I would suggest that you should research first before investing. I know whatever coins you will invest you will gain profit but you have to be very careful in choosing.
im sure on eth before but after many hacks and attacts. I doubt it for now maybe in sime other time again,for now we should think of other alt also, we really needs to be careful and have research before doing so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 31, 2017, 03:57:28 AM
I hope this will help. Well, in buying coins. Either it is bitcoin, altcoins or etc. I would suggest that you should research first before investing. I know whatever coins you will invest you will gain profit but you have to be very careful in choosing.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
July 30, 2017, 11:51:45 PM
No pesky coin unless we do not understand and do not seek the coin. A lot of good coin nowadays even prices tend to be stable. But it needs more research in recognizing the coin. One such example is eth and ltc. There are many more excellent coins.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 10:56:59 PM
I'm with the guys who said BitBay. Definitely an unsung hero of the cryptospace.

Other coins i'm holding onto for dear life:

STRAT
ANS (aka NEO)
BLOCK (I've heard FUD but hey no risk no reward)
FUN (again high risk but the games are fun!)
1ST

Activity: 686
July 30, 2017, 10:10:50 PM
Invest in top tier alts, which have more volatile and liquidity...
check coinmarketcap website for list of top tier alts

This, if you are fine getting decent earnings then the path is clear invest in the top 10 altcoins and called it a day, you will get earnings and your portfolio will be diversified enough in the case one of the coins begins to underperform, and at the moment most of those coins are cheap so this is the perfect moment to buy.
Activity: 77
July 30, 2017, 06:07:19 PM
What do you guys think about XDN??? It gets 59% on coin payment now. https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
Activity: 66
July 30, 2017, 04:29:31 PM
Bought some BTS lately....thats what we call retracement.

Cant help being in love with all those exchange tokens or plaform tokens. MSP, UBQ, WCX, MGO etc etec.

Only thing is that you really have to follow it closely the comming years because it wil be a massacre also.
Many tokens wont survive in the long - and short run.

Gnna do some fishing comming weeks.

gr E
Activity: 154
🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟
July 30, 2017, 04:19:26 PM
Welcome to IML, guys. 40 minutes left until the end of Pre-ICO with 43% bonus
Activity: 240
July 30, 2017, 04:12:28 PM
Excellent post on BitBay (BAY)

BAY looking superb @ 860 sats.

2017 revaluation consolidating into a hard packed level more than 8 times its speculative trading price over the last 2 years.

The power of a super-dedicated, trustless escrow-based trading facility who's sole objective is to facilitate goods exchanges of any kind, anywhere, anytime with greater reliability than eBay and 1% of the cost will be huge.

One of the reasons I like this asset is because its monetary model is so complimentary to its functional model. In particular:

• it has its own blockchain which means that the monetary base genuinely derives its value from the trading and is not airgapped*. Therefore it's worth investing in, unlike Ethereum tokens

• the monetary model (rolling peg) compliments the commercial model by presenting traders with a stable exchange rate while the goods exchange takes place

• goods trading is inherently integrated with the monetary base in a way that securities trading isn't. For example, in times of old, barter took place in the shadow of some notional value denomination so that traders could determine if they were being over or under sold. (e.g. if they knew the price of a fur in gold and also knew the price of an acre of land, they could barter the fur for the land but still use a notional monetary value to facilitate price discovery: Nº of furs for acres of land).

That is Bitbay's market: goods bartering with a price discovery mechanism. The rolling peg is the genius ingredient because it decouples the conflicting priorities of a stable denomination for the goods exchange and a volatile risk asset that enables non-trading participants to support the value of the denominating currency by investing in it directly.

* Why can't this be done simply with a token on the Ethereum blockchain ?

• because if you're riding the back of a whale and that whale sinks, you sink with it. You therefore can't use an Ethereum token as a monetary base for an escrow-based goods trading platform because of exposure to 3rd markets and consequent loss of price discovery. As an example, look at Populous: its fundamentals have only improved in the last two weeks, yet its price vs BTC or USD has almost halved simply because of its exposure to its monetary base

• because Ether tokens are airgapped from the mining process. Cryptocurrency (as a monetary base) only works because there is a feedback mechanism from the monetary/commercial function to the mining hashpower. If goods trades take place on the BAY platform, hashpower pressure will build under the market peg. That will force the peg to roll at some imminent point. That in turn will encourage more goods trades as people's property is seen to increase in value. That in turn encourages mining. (e.g BAY will rise to 'most profitable' on coinwarz.com as the market pre-empts the peg movement)

• because mined currencies are genuinely decentralised and therefore far off the horizon of regulatory surveillance. (It's much easier to regulate a legal entity that creates 100 million tokens out of the blue and holds them as a corporate asset than it is to justify regulating a decentralised, mined blockchain). Bitbay blockchain is therefore consistent with its commercial function

In other words: Bay is looking bootiful, both monetarily and functionally. The more time goes on, the more it is emerging as having carved out a perfect balance between goods markets, an associated monetary base and a genuinely competitive digital asset in decentralised worldwide trading market.

I honestly believe BAY has potential to be a top 10 coin. It is extremely versatile and multifaceted. The amount of real world use cases for it are endless. It has one of the most extensive lists of useful features in all of crypto. Unbreakable smart contracts, decentralized marketplace, rolling peg, etc. You can already download and use the client to use the marketplace or buy/sell coins like a localbitcoins except with barely any fees. BAY is also a POS coin so you can earn interest on BAY just by staking it. You can also earn a free 100 BAY just by installing the client and completing a practice transaction.

Almost any altcoin is a good buy right now, but if anybody is actually serious about crypto and wants a solid long term hold, than you need to take a good look at BitBay. After the game changing rolling peg is implemented later this year, who knows how high the limit is for BAY
Activity: 224
July 30, 2017, 02:05:42 PM
This is kind of subjective suggestion if you take from xxx coin that they are holding it, the best might be to research in detail the instrument preferable with a big market share and volume like ETH, Bitcoin etc. Otherwise it is most probably to make a mistake.
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
July 30, 2017, 11:27:50 AM
MAID is a good bet and if they deliver to their promises by the year end, it will skyrocket.
LISK ARK and ETH are good too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
July 30, 2017, 11:20:49 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

LBRY Credits is performing well in the market these days. (0.54 cents at the minute)
I am mining and trading it and really paid off.
it might be double digit before the year ends.
i love it
Activity: 76
July 30, 2017, 09:46:24 AM
For me.Eth, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Lisk are good choices.
Activity: 348
July 30, 2017, 06:53:26 AM
Time to buy alts again guys.. chance of a lifetime
Its now or never. 2018 is going to be the year of cryptocurrencies and the boat is just about leaving now. All aboard please  Cheesy
It's not really now or never. There will be large profits to be made in cryptos for a few more years at least. Anybody getting on board between now and 2025 will surely make some good profits by 2030. That should roughly be the time when profits will start dwindling and getting closer to stock returns, at least for the "big names".

ICOs and "altcoins" in general will eventually become the main way to crowdfund projects though, so there'll be opportunities even in the far future.
Well, we are just beginning the era of cryptocurrency, so need take advantage in still early earning extra profit + altcoin before the price of them expensive. As Ethereum in last year I just need $ 100 for buying 13 ETH, but look at the price now, this money can't buy an Ethereum Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2017, 06:41:40 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are lots of altcoin that are worth buying and investing for. The only needs is for you to explore those coins by just simply doing a research or background check about that certain altcoin and if you do not even have that much time to research, you may just look up into the marketplace for its price value status and start comparing those and you must even try to take a risk of at least trying them so that you can experience if it is worthy or not. The decision and the ability to choose is just on your hands. There are lots of altcoin to unlock waiting for you to see them and explore its worth.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2017, 06:26:02 AM
Waves have a good potential as a platfrom and as cryptocurrency which can be easily converted to bitcoin and from any altcoin which is very good.they get that popular because of the platfrom, which allows every new cryptocurrency let trade on their change. Almsot all of famous exchange web sites not allowinng new cryptocurrencies to trade on their platform, that's why this coin get so popular to us

agree with you sir, but i insist to add my other favourite ETH because the same reason as you said, eth platform is interested for me because of token already created there and some of the token is a good project.. altough it's more expensive than waves...
ETH dan waves is my favourite altcoin to invest and trades for now, and also i'm looking XMR / monero, i sell it for 10 times when i buy it and exchange it to BTC while BTC is drop...
Activity: 114
July 30, 2017, 05:54:29 AM
ICN, STRAT and 1st are for me long term hodls that are excellent
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
July 30, 2017, 04:11:16 AM
Its now or never. 2018 is going to be the year of cryptocurrencies and the boat is just about leaving now. All aboard please  Cheesy
It's not really now or never. There will be large profits to be made in cryptos for a few more years at least. Anybody getting on board between now and 2025 will surely make some good profits by 2030. That should roughly be the time when profits will start dwindling and getting closer to stock returns, at least for the "big names".

ICOs and "altcoins" in general will eventually become the main way to crowdfund projects though, so there'll be opportunities even in the far future.
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
July 30, 2017, 04:05:48 AM
Jump to: