Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 222. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
May 15, 2017, 07:12:08 PM
i thought that until i found out alot more coins have very good privacy features, being implemented in alphabay is not everything..
Activity: 240
May 15, 2017, 04:36:42 PM
For now , I think good Altcoin for long term investment are Monero and ETH  Grin
Yeah, I think Monero has a lot more room to grow compared to the other coins in the top 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 15, 2017, 06:23:50 AM
For now , I think good Altcoin for long term investment are Monero and ETH  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 15, 2017, 06:18:58 AM
Yes, Altcoins is worth to buy. Because it's a good starting of investment, I think most of the altcoins can survive until the digital era. I'm just looking forward that when the paper money die, digital currencies will become the primary currency of the world.
Activity: 240
May 14, 2017, 05:04:54 PM
Waves looks good. Also check out BAY.
I agree with both, especially BAY.

I can't waiting until BitBay comes out with the rolling peg later this year. I would not be surprised at all to see it in the top 5 soon after. Unbelievably undervalued project. Has an almost endless amount of features
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
May 14, 2017, 02:40:31 PM
Waves looks good. Also check out BAY.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 14, 2017, 10:34:00 AM
I'm just looking forward to footballcoin, I'm just hoping that their value in the market were raised up. Since footballcoin were newly, I think their price in the market were step up little by little.
I do not  think that football coin is still added in any exchange. I  think that have yet not announce the ICO, but they have a bunntty signature campaign where they are distributing the football coin in the participant but in fact football coin cannot be sell in the market now.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
May 14, 2017, 09:10:14 AM
Right now eth seems to be a promising altcoin. It's good to profit through the ICO programs, in the recent ICO project TaaS seems to grow to some extent as it has gained more than $7m as investment through the ICO presale which itself a big success.
We are not sure that taas will be able to gain their demand from the community in the future but for etherium the demand of traders are increasing and they are investing in it for some more time to get the long term profit. So that is worth to buy that coin.
Yes that is right that the demand of Etherium is increasing from time to time. and that s the reason that its price is also increase. As still most of the people are interested to invest money in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing, but still etherium is also stand still on its position therefore I am sure that it will perform well in future.
Activity: 146
May 14, 2017, 08:49:37 AM
Stratis is worth buying!  Cool
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
May 14, 2017, 08:30:42 AM
I still believe and concluded that ETH is the best for now and Monero as this are the most trusted that I invested my money and with the nature of how their market is going I have no regret as this will pay off in the long run
I'm still looking more good altcoins for long-term investment.
I can recognize some altcoins such as Time , Wave, XRP, EDG... it will have some big increases in next months.
Activity: 166
May 14, 2017, 02:40:47 AM
I still believe and concluded that ETH is the best for now and Monero as this are the most trusted that I invested my money and with the nature of how their market is going I have no regret as this will pay off in the long run
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
May 14, 2017, 12:58:00 AM
I have studied a lot of crypto from the counmarketcap list and I see some potential in Bitsend and Transfer coin. Both teams are well established and communities built around the projects are solid. However, talking with some of my friends and changed my mind about Komodo. I like platform and think they have a lot of potential. But if you look for a quick profit, just buy Edgeless tokens and you will get good rewards in July/August.

I agree with you, EDG looks good, yesterday after the distribution of the bounty they are very stable in 7k sat. I am sure it will go back to 10k or higher.
In addition to EDG, TRST also my choice
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 13, 2017, 11:40:01 PM
I used to buy altcoins ripple, because there is good news about ripple, compare ripple saved for longer period, next september estimated coin ripple price is very high.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
May 13, 2017, 09:57:50 PM
CT and value shuffle will render xmr obsolete

Hmmm.

After witnessing the Bitcoin transaction scaling debacle, I am doubtful that CT will ever be activated on the Bitcoin blockchain. It requires a soft fork (to implement either CT or Segwit). The big money in Bitcoin (VCs, bankers, institutional investors, etc) will likely fight any proposal that makes Bitcoin more private, because then Bitcoin is sure to receive more regulatory scrutiny. More regulatory scrutiny is surely the last thing they want.

Also, it is not only the big hodlers like the aforementioned whales that will oppose CT, but also the mining cartel in China will likely oppose such a soft fork. Recent regulatory actions in China make it even more likely that they would oppose any additional anonymity soft forks. Opposition of which that was probably already strong to begin with, because they knew their government would eventually heavily regulate cryptocurrencies.

Segwit couldn't get activated on Bitcoin and it only had one huge opposition group... the mining cartel. CT has two huge and heavily influential opposition groups. I simply don't see CT being activated on Bitcoin- ever. There are other cons of Monero, as there are with all cryptocurrency implementations, but this is not one of them.

In hindsight after writing this post... maybe you are speculating that Litecoin or other Segwit chains will make Monero obsolete? Your post is kind of short and mysterious, but I initially assumed you were referring to Bitcoin making Monero obsolete. I guess it is a speculative possibility that Segwit-activated coins could do such a thing.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
May 13, 2017, 06:58:03 PM
CT and value shuffle will render xmr obsolete
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 13, 2017, 03:51:22 PM
Monero is a stable long-term investment. (IMO)
Its good to hold since the price will probably go up over the next few years.
Slow, steady growth is better anyways.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
May 13, 2017, 03:14:01 PM
Monero is awesome but I dont know why the prices keep going down. Litecoin is very potential too. Ethereum is still the best. Some other altcoins are undervalue and if you want to know more about it, you need to learn more about computer
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 13, 2017, 02:56:48 PM
I have studied a lot of crypto from the counmarketcap list and I see some potential in Bitsend and Transfer coin. Both teams are well established and communities built around the projects are solid. However, talking with some of my friends and changed my mind about Komodo. I like platform and think they have a lot of potential. But if you look for a quick profit, just buy Edgeless tokens and you will get good rewards in July/August.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 13, 2017, 01:51:45 PM
This coin is new and has an interesting concept and is crazy cheap http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/unity-ingot     

I like to buy up cheap new coins because in no time these coins can get marketpcaps in the 100,000's or low millions
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
May 13, 2017, 04:57:52 AM
I do believed that there are still some altcoin worth buying it, Though many or most of them are shit coins, always check for the coinmarket cap.com for us to find out the legit coins and for us to choose the altcoin which we are going to buy in or hold em in long term basis.
...well which ones are they?

Please say something besides Monero, Dash, ETH,

Maybe Decred?

decred is the most overpriced coin in the market right now.
Jump to: