Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 219. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 26, 2017, 11:41:52 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with altcoins. Every time I buy into one, I lose most of my money (coin dies or just never gains value). When I get fed up and skip an "overhyped" one, it's Ethereum and I hate myself Sad lol.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
May 26, 2017, 06:48:11 PM
ETC is my only long term hold outside of bitcoin right now.
Well we are same i have my ETH and ETC right now and i know this coins have a good price in the near future also EDG is also a good choice to buy.
Yes i think also like that, EDG now has become the best altcoin in my opinion Because the coin is able to show a positive movement and able to reach the best price and continue to increase.

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 06:59:28 AM
Well we are same i have my ETH and ETC right now and i know this coins have a good price in the near future also EDG is also a good choice to buy.
Activity: 476
May 26, 2017, 05:00:33 AM
ETC is obviously going to the moon right now.
ETC has very good volume of trade which was little bit disturbed by BTC, but still this is very potent and price is so unpredictable..It can jump over every prediction.

CLoakCoin have good chances to be pumped very soon, as reaction on code revealing, it can be epic pump again.

LTC is still on waiting for a second pump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 22, 2017, 01:46:10 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 22, 2017, 01:42:34 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There is no shitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency. All of the coins are important and have a value to us. Do not call shitcoins other coins. All of the altcoins are valuable . Before you invest first make a study about the variables of altcoins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
May 21, 2017, 11:09:53 PM
you know what the sad thing is.. all coins are based on consumer speculation.. you and all the other people investing are literally just speculating what one is worth jumping from one to another.. its like musical chairs with no actual backing value.. Dnotes is the only coin that is backed by a corporation still in its early stage but much further along than anyone else as far as im concerned.. dont get me wrong im in this form in search for others. but the more i search the more i just cant wait for the slow growth of Dnotes to just blossom (long term but stable). Also dont get me wrong there will be others thats why i own many.. etherium, game,xem wow im glad i also own! making good money these days just wanted to put in my 2cents about the topic
Activity: 602
May 21, 2017, 10:19:00 PM
EDG I think is worth buying, Because Edg movement is very good, and look at the price now.
And I think it will get better in the future

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 21, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
ETC is obviously going to the moon right now.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
May 21, 2017, 08:09:58 PM
I don't suggest picking favorite coin. 1 coin is inherently risky and prone to emotional attachment. Pick out 10 of the top coins and buy them to limit risk and keep emotion in check.

you mean including Bytecoin which just recently moved to the 6th place on top.  i'm not sure if its worth investing to this coin but sure its not too late to do it and its price still isn't even a cent. its supply is a 100 billion. whatever the reason for its sudden growth, it must be something significant.

It's special alright, 82% pre-mined scam that can have free coins made at any time. Sounds great to me. Lol
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 21, 2017, 02:57:17 PM
I don't suggest picking favorite coin. 1 coin is inherently risky and prone to emotional attachment. Pick out 10 of the top coins and buy them to limit risk and keep emotion in check.

you mean including Bytecoin which just recently moved to the 6th place on top.  i'm not sure if its worth investing to this coin but sure its not too late to do it and its price still isn't even a cent. its supply is a 100 billion. whatever the reason for its sudden growth, it must be something significant.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
May 21, 2017, 02:55:28 PM
Most alts that you will find on the exchanges are just getting pumped and nothing much to see there as many are already at their peak currently and that too without any specific reasons as to why they should remain there. If you want to invest in some real coin, I think ETH is the best choice as many other coins are using it as a service for its smart contracts part and it is also the fastest and currently the cheapest bitcoin competitor.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
http://cryptoinvesting.net
May 21, 2017, 02:43:09 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 21, 2017, 02:33:55 PM
Grab the low-priced and high-ranked coins on Coinmarketcap as soon as possible. Wink
There are no guarantees but I think it's really worth.
See risk is surely invloved everywhere. If you remember when bitcoins price was at maybe 100$ many people told it is a risky investment and we all can see now many people think that risk involved is only 3-5% while back in the day risk was more  than 95%. Investing in bitcoin is good for long term if you are looking short term high risk profit go with altcoins
yes that is right that risk is always there, in any kind of investment and trading, even in bitcoin and gold element of risk is always there, but if we want to make money we need to take the risk and invest in altcoin as there are also more chances to make money from trading altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
May 21, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
Right now, DigiByte, Bytecoin and Siacoin comes to my mind. Strong basics, and technology is also robust. The user base and volumes have been increasing for the past few days.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
May 21, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
If you are long term trader , go for Ethereum.
If you are daily trader , go for Dogecoin .

Dogecoin is one of the best coins for trading and even other purpose . Many are of the opinion Ethereum is the No.1 altcoin but for me it is dogecoin.

agree to this but i would like to add ICN for long term trading as the price do still continue to rise since their ICO few months ago, i just made a big mistake exiting too early, i supposed to profit almost 5x of my money there
ICN is said to have invested 15000 ETH in ARGRON's ICO process, and the investment has generated a lot of profits, so ICN should have a good future.
ICN is an interesting project for sure. I think we'll know more information when they release their next quarter's report of assets and book value. If I am not mistaken, that would also be the first time they will reveal their ICN-burn tokens, so that can reduce the supply quoted on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 476
May 21, 2017, 05:01:11 AM
CloakCoin going open source ant this can be very good pump this time. Already price is jumped in expectation. Who knows what can happen when someone smart look at code and gives us opinion, this can lunch Cloak to stars like XMR and DASH. Who knows, be ready, at lest you will be witnesses whatever happens.
Activity: 249
May 21, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
while its recommended to stick with the first 10 coins on coonmarketcap, you should be investing to cheaper tokens with the huge potential for their progressive development like edgeless which gamblers are eyeing for.

Like? Any name?
You can check these coins at https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ and see their price and growth in last 1h/1d/7d or more.
Activity: 258
May 21, 2017, 04:00:03 AM
I believed that no one will tell you the really valued coin
it should be research by yourself,but not waiting the answer of others
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
May 20, 2017, 11:06:48 PM
while its recommended to stick with the first 10 coins on coonmarketcap, you should be investing to cheaper tokens with the huge potential for their progressive development like edgeless which gamblers are eyeing for.

Like? Any name?
Jump to: