Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 223. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 13, 2017, 04:04:52 AM
I guess for me its really worth buying a altcoins can really multiply your investment but you need to pick the right altcoins to buy and you need to buy a big volume of it to gain more rebate when you sell it and the most difficult need to hold it for a long time and wait for the price to go up.

Exactly. Just pick the altcoins which are highly supported by their development team and community, and not as a result of hype. There are many coins out there which are hype and pure speculation, making them worthless for your investments.

Nevertheless, if you were to consider good alts to buy, then look no further, as coins like Dash, Monero, and ZCash have a dedicated team and outstanding volumes on the markets. Just my thoughts.  Grin

I think ZCash is a god example, its development team is quite rich.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 13, 2017, 12:30:46 AM
I guess for me its really worth buying a altcoins can really multiply your investment but you need to pick the right altcoins to buy and you need to buy a big volume of it to gain more rebate when you sell it and the most difficult need to hold it for a long time and wait for the price to go up.

Exactly. Just pick the altcoins which are highly supported by their development team and community, and not as a result of hype. There are many coins out there which are hype and pure speculation, making them worthless for your investments.

Nevertheless, if you were to consider good alts to buy, then look no further, as coins like Dash, Monero, and ZCash have a dedicated team and outstanding volumes on the markets. Just my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 12, 2017, 10:39:33 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 12, 2017, 05:12:24 PM
Ubiq

Ubiq already overvalued... stay away
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2017, 04:36:45 PM
I'm just looking forward to footballcoin, I'm just hoping that their value in the market were raised up. Since footballcoin were newly, I think their price in the market were step up little by little.
i dont think new altcoin price will rise ive seen some new altcoins price go down instead going up might take a while to price go up if i were you change your altcoin while the price is high
study about altcoin is a tough job. as most of the people most avoid this option, in act the nube rof bitcoin is too much and that is the reason that most of the people give preference to bitcoin to trade, i personally invest my bitcoin in altcoin but first i get good information about altcoin and only then invest my money there.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
May 11, 2017, 02:04:48 PM
I'm just looking forward to footballcoin, I'm just hoping that their value in the market were raised up. Since footballcoin were newly, I think their price in the market were step up little by little.
i dont think new altcoin price will rise ive seen some new altcoins price go down instead going up might take a while to price go up if i were you change your altcoin while the price is high

Due to many new altcoins, it is getting tougher for many to have a increase in its value/price. Though many Alts have performed quite well.
The price is even increasing but in a steady pace.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 10, 2017, 10:25:02 PM
Activity: 630
May 10, 2017, 06:42:25 PM
Activity: 602
May 10, 2017, 06:39:43 PM
Right now eth seems to be a promising altcoin. It's good to profit through the ICO programs, in the recent ICO project TaaS seems to grow to some extent as it has gained more than $7m as investment through the ICO presale which itself a big success.
We are not sure that taas will be able to gain their demand from the community in the future but for etherium the demand of traders are increasing and they are investing in it for some more time to get the long term profit. So that is worth to buy that coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 06:33:59 PM
Ubiq
Activity: 240
May 10, 2017, 05:34:55 PM
Most undervalued coins in the top 100 marketcap

BAY
XMR
NXS
EXP
WAVES

I also think FTC is heading towards a huge pump
Activity: 240
May 10, 2017, 04:40:34 PM
Not all altcoin is dead or a shitcoin there are also some coins who have a great potential on succeding in the future, I can say that Expanse is one of this coin. You can see everyday that Expanse is achieving a lot of success. I assure you that it is really a great coin.
I agree. EXP is a very solid coin. On top of that, they just had a spot at the Collision Tech Convention during May 2-4. Some of the best businesses and companies in the world were there. They also just started marketing in China which is great news. Something people don't really about about Expanse is the Expanse Bond System (EBS). They are very similar to masternodes and easier to set up. I just don't think people realize that yet. If it caught on, I think Expanse could see a huge rise just like the masternode coins did.
Waves.  Slowly making its way up.
Yeah, I think Waves is a great coin also. Still a lot of room to grow
Activity: 884
0xedA39AF25b25f179bed410EcC6d33060952b7Db3
May 10, 2017, 03:40:18 PM
I do believed that there are still some altcoin worth buying it, Though many or most of them are shit coins, always check for the coinmarket cap.com for us to find out the legit coins and for us to choose the altcoin which we are going to buy in or hold em in long term basis.
...well which ones are they?

Please say something besides Monero, Dash, ETH,

Maybe Decred?
Activity: 56
May 10, 2017, 01:20:40 AM
I do believed that there are still some altcoin worth buying it, Though many or most of them are shit coins, always check for the coinmarket cap.com for us to find out the legit coins and for us to choose the altcoin which we are going to buy in or hold em in long term basis.
...well which ones are they?

Please say something besides Monero, Dash, ETH,
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
May 10, 2017, 01:16:24 AM
May 09, 2017, 11:15:30 PM
Waves.  Slowly making its way up.

they are surely going up slowly, holders been waiting it since last year. sasha's been travelling everywhere in the world already. its almost $1 now. and yet i only have few. it seem like i'm going to miss again just like eth's rise.

It's still early days.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 09, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

they are surely going up slowly, holders been waiting it since last year. sasha's been travelling everywhere in the world already. its almost $1 now. and yet i only have few. it seem like i'm going to miss again just like eth's rise.
May 09, 2017, 10:16:47 PM
Activity: 381
May 09, 2017, 06:38:48 PM
Not all altcoin is dead or a shitcoin there are also some coins who have a great potential on succeding in the future, I can say that Expanse is one of this coin. You can see everyday that Expanse is achieving a lot of success. I assure you that it is really a great coin.
Activity: 47
May 09, 2017, 02:24:38 AM
The only good Alts are Decred, Augur, TorCoin and of course, Ethereum.

The Decred is a good one.
Jump to: