Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 221. (Read 259617 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 18, 2017, 05:54:19 PM
Grab the low-priced and high-ranked coins on Coinmarketcap as soon as possible. Wink
There are no guarantees but I think it's really worth.

I agree that they would be worth buying, since they have room to grow (low priced)  and have a stable support (high-ranked coins on coinmarket cap)  Aside from that we should also consider a coin with active development all through out the years with a low price.  This will enable us to book profit because of the possibility of price increase.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
May 18, 2017, 03:34:34 PM
buy some altcoin nin the top 20 and wait for it to be pumped. I can ensure that they will grow stronger in the future and you will earn a good amount with it
Top 40.. 20 to 40 are best bets
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 17, 2017, 03:48:03 PM
It's impassive to find a 1000% right now, those days are long gone. Those entering the game now missed the glory years%months
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
May 17, 2017, 03:46:28 PM
Grab the low-priced and high-ranked coins on Coinmarketcap as soon as possible. Wink

Low priced and high ranked ? What does that mean ? The ones with the largest number of coins in circulation ? That would make Ripple top buy on those criteria.
Exactly Ripple and some other coins with high circulation. They are burning flames for altcoin trading.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
May 17, 2017, 03:40:38 PM
buy some altcoin nin the top 20 and wait for it to be pumped. I can ensure that they will grow stronger in the future and you will earn a good amount with it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 17, 2017, 01:38:16 AM
For me this the altcoin worth to buy that give you profit in the future.
Ethereum
Dash
Litecoin
Monero
Zcash
Torcoin
Xaurum
Pesobit
Doge

Thats alrcoin if I sell that now I have profit but I will hold it for few years because I believe that coins are have potential to increase the price. I will become rich because of that altcoin i cant wait to happen that. So if you want to become rich or you more money its better if you that altcoin now and you will be happy for sure in the future. But it depends to you what coin do you think have potential its better if you make a lot of research.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
May 16, 2017, 07:18:18 PM
NEM/XEM sleeping giant, could see it hit $1 by EOY.

Strat offers a really nice development platform. I believe it's undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
May 16, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

Low priced and high ranked ? What does that mean ? The ones with the largest number of coins in circulation ? That would make Ripple top buy on those criteria.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 16, 2017, 04:18:45 PM
PIVX is a goddamn steal right now

NEM and ETH are always can't misses and LTC should continue to perform after Consensus.

BAY and POSW for huge growth potential.
Activity: 37
May 16, 2017, 03:43:38 PM
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Decred
4. WAVES
5. Litecoin
6. Monero
7. Komodo
8. Vertcoin
9. Aeon
10. Strat
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
May 16, 2017, 03:34:50 PM
At this point anything except eth, ltc, xrp, str. Sell and stay away from these overpumped shitcoins.
Oh really. And would you be so kind and share your wisdom with the rest of us  Grin  What are your arguments please?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
May 16, 2017, 02:52:15 PM
Activity: 217
May 16, 2017, 02:44:48 PM
Waves, ripple, ethrehum classic. Worth buying and investing maybe.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 16, 2017, 01:57:17 PM
Monero is awesome but I dont know why the prices keep going down. Litecoin is very potential too. Ethereum is still the best. Some other altcoins are undervalue and if you want to know more about it, you need to learn more about computer

Agree. Sometimes there are altcoins which are very promising but tend to decline in value over time. I guess that it would be that people hasn't realize the true potential of a specific coin, which they only view as a speculative tool.

Monero, has a very strong anonymity system, and in could become highly valuable if practical in every day transactions. In the other hand, ZCash was only released a few months ago and it is much morr valuable then XMR itself being the strong anonymous cryptocurrency among the rest like Dash. So in my point of view, the cryptocurrency markets are very strange, since people tend to pump some altcoins by pure hype and not be realizing the true potential that a specific coin has. Most of them don't care about the underlying tech or quality of development, there just into most of these anoncoins because of hype.

But in the end, I believe that the true value for these alts would reflected as time goes by. Nowadays there is a trend in Bitcoin's price where other altcoins are following. It would only be a matter of time before markets correct themselves and show the true value of these cryptocurrencies.

By the way, you could expect of Litecoin's price to skyrocket after SegWit adoption. It may become closer towards being used in the mainstream world. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 240
May 16, 2017, 12:58:29 AM
From the Expanse ANN

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/160191001133/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no9-512017-expanse

TONS of News for Expanse, check it out and make sure to read everything! Thanks!

Expanse EBS system is coming, dApp almost ready. Sorry for delays, this will provide offline staking based on smart contracts. Better than Masternodes or running a node, better than staking.

EBS testing successful, Expanse Bonds System with Integrated GEXP. Contracts migrating, the launch is imminent!

Not only is EXP similar to ETH, but EXP has a rewards system that is even better than masternodes. Extremely rare and unique coin. I really think EXP has a great future ahead. I don't think the price has reflected its current value and/or future potential. I could see the price exploding

Activity: 322
May 15, 2017, 11:52:02 PM
For now , I think good Altcoin for long term investment are Monero and ETH  Grin
Maybe ETH is worth invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 15, 2017, 09:05:54 PM
At this point anything except eth, ltc, xrp, str. Sell and stay away from these overpumped shitcoins.
Activity: 1
May 15, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

I like Ripple for obvious reasons of the banks getting into it big.

I'm a bit worried about BTC because of the ETF decision.

I like solarcoin because I like the idea of solar power but I think Decred is going to the moon because of this news:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591914a6e4b00ccaae9ea463
Activity: 195
May 15, 2017, 08:44:27 PM
Ark.
Activity: 602
May 15, 2017, 08:40:27 PM
For now , I think good Altcoin for long term investment are Monero and ETH  Grin
Yeah, I think Monero has a lot more room to grow compared to the other coins in the top 10
Yes indeed monero is a very good coin, But do not forget Gnosis coins also have a very high rate even able to compete with ETH.

Jump to: