Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 239. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 23, 2017, 08:04:54 PM
You  must understand that the forum is not only a place to exchange ideas, the forum is also a way to market your coins, so if you have an investment in X coin and Y coin appears then you have all the reasons to try to discredit Y coin and praise X coin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 23, 2017, 07:42:56 PM
I think ICN,KMD and wings are coins to watch this year.They are developing fast and with competent devs behind these coins, I hope they will skyrocket soon.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Reich mir die Hand
February 23, 2017, 05:35:43 PM
Investors and traders can consider looking into KMD, BLRY, ICN, SNGLS, VSL and PEPECASH. I got a feeling that in 6 months to 18 months, we can see these coins exploding to higher price levels. Almost all of these coins have good developments happening behind the scene and it is just a matter of time when the news are out and people rush to buy. So add in small quantities and hold with patience.

These coins are quite interesting, due to their innovative features and constant development. It would be ideal to invest into them while the prices are cheap to help secure your profits in the future, once the price starts to increase as people join into them.

I still don't know how PEPECASH is innovative, but based on my research on social behavioral patterns it'll explode big. We won't have to wait much until that. The problem is to calculate how long these altcoins'll remain. That's a reason why people call all "altcoins" "shitcoins". But it's generalization, there're actually good altcoins, but it's difficult to spot them early.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
February 23, 2017, 05:11:04 PM
I must agreed with you that many of the coins in cryptocurrency are called shit coins. But there still few legit altcoin out there that we have in this industry where it can be found at the coinmarketcap it listed all the legit altcoin in this sites.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 23, 2017, 09:25:52 AM
Investors and traders can consider looking into KMD, BLRY, ICN, SNGLS, VSL and PEPECASH. I got a feeling that in 6 months to 18 months, we can see these coins exploding to higher price levels. Almost all of these coins have good developments happening behind the scene and it is just a matter of time when the news are out and people rush to buy. So add in small quantities and hold with patience.

These coins are quite interesting, due to their innovative features and constant development. It would be ideal to invest into them while the prices are cheap to help secure your profits in the future, once the price starts to increase as people join into them.

One coin that looks promising is Komodo, since it provides all the goodness of ZCash's anonymizing techniques, but also adding extra security with the use of Bitcoin's blockchain. It also brings a decentralized exchange and more. Right now, it is under ICO price, so it would be best to consider investing into it, before it reaches higher price levels. I have the feeling the once it hits Poloniex exchange, it might spark in price.

Nevertheless, always make your research into a specific altcoin, before consider to make an investment into it. Just my thoughts.  Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 23, 2017, 05:34:47 AM
Nebium , GAME and NEM!

NEM, definitely, is the best blockchain project and the recent Chinese CERT report, auditing 25 blockchain projects, proves it. I discovered NEM last year and from that time it is my favourite in blockchain industry. I'm kind of dissapointed that Ripple having millions of funds are worst blockchain on the scene. At the same time it is positioned as the most used blockchain for international transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
February 23, 2017, 05:31:10 AM

Iota already has many multi billion dollar companies gearing up to use it's tech. Don't say no one told you Wink

Yep, Bytball, Iota ,PioneerShares and Lisk, these are the coins to buy right now.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 23, 2017, 05:09:49 AM
Iota already has many multi billion dollar companies gearing up to use it's tech. Don't say no one told you Wink
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
February 23, 2017, 02:13:08 AM
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
February 22, 2017, 03:45:42 PM
Just stick with Lisk!

should i put 2 btc on this?

I would,price will go 10x,20x maybe even higher within a year.They have nine million dollars from ICO waiting to be released for development,a great team and Charles Hoskinson as an adviser.

i did not checked the logo under your name. orelse i would know why u were telling me this.. by the way thank you.. with ur help i lost 10 btc.. i hope u get 10x in ur investment.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
February 22, 2017, 02:21:11 PM
Any new alts with potential?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
February 22, 2017, 02:16:21 PM
Bitcoin will fall sharply after the bitcoin ETF
Now is the perfect time to buy the cheap altcoins
Golem is a really good choice in my opinion

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GNTBTC/Y33aoBwk-GNT-GNT-GOLEM-Supercomputer-breakout-LONG/

why would it fall? thats why bitcoin price is rising in anticipation of the ETF. if it happens bitcoin will sky rocket

Also, maidsafe does the same thing
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
February 22, 2017, 02:08:32 PM
Nebium , GAME and NEM!
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
February 22, 2017, 01:01:23 PM
Bitcoin will fall sharply after the bitcoin ETF
Now is the perfect time to buy the cheap altcoins
Golem is a really good choice in my opinion

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GNTBTC/Y33aoBwk-GNT-GNT-GOLEM-Supercomputer-breakout-LONG/
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 22, 2017, 12:56:09 PM
ZEc could be a good one.
Activity: 181
Merit: 103
The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io
February 19, 2017, 08:20:35 AM
Some interesting comments about Safe Exchange Coin (SEC) www.safex.io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD0_QBWVa0U

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
February 19, 2017, 08:19:47 AM
I'm the creator of DopeCoin and have just returned with a brand new development team.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dopecoin-dopecoin-is-now-on-blockfolio-signal-467641
http://dopecoin.com/

We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary and finally have a proper team and business model in place be a real competitor in the industry.

Thanks for looking,

Dopey
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 19, 2017, 07:34:44 AM
What about NLG??? (Gulden)
Great buy atm
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
February 19, 2017, 04:34:16 AM
Buy WBB