Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 242. (Read 259617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
February 10, 2017, 05:11:48 AM
 LISK!!  
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
February 10, 2017, 04:35:02 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

It's hard to predict which one worth more than the other but for my preference I would choose at this time the TIMES (known as Chronobank).

There are also many others that could be better than chronobank but I have read their roadmap and the whitepaper and seems a promising project with many opportunities.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
February 10, 2017, 02:47:36 AM
stick to ltc monero ether
monero is my fav altcoin

same for me monero is the best with its anonymous system
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 10, 2017, 02:22:25 AM
Altcoins is a good investment I would say that some of them are better than bitcoin but in order for it to be better than bitcoin one needs patience. I have been following some altcoins like eth , monero , dash and actually found out they have good yearly returns like monero from 0.1$ became around 10$ end of year which is actually a really good start. If you are looking to invest in any altcoin I would recommend monero and eth. But for eth a person should only invest when price is 10$ or less and sell when it becomes 13$.
Activity: 924
February 10, 2017, 01:26:26 AM
Altcoins is really worth buying, due to in my experience and still I'm doing it now I invested actually in ETH, NEM, LTC, sometimes I bought a coins even I know a kind of shit coins, but always swinging the price or pumping most of the time its help me anyway Cheesy, there are also altcoin that I bought which I holding it for awhile because I know it will increase the value because there project is in progress. So its really helped me a lot especially when I do trade most of the time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 09, 2017, 09:27:45 PM
Check out the storage ones: Storj, Sia, Filecoin Smiley Decentralized storage will become a massive industry and only one of them needs to succeed (it's possible they all will)
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
February 09, 2017, 09:08:25 PM
The good ones won't really tell you because they are too busy accumulating.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
February 09, 2017, 06:57:04 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
How are you going to trust someone who writes here, on this topic a name of a coin? How you can understand this coin has a real potential for the future and worth to invest? No way dude. You have to do your own search. The decision for an investment  is not easy, that's sure, but this decision must belong to you, not someone else.
Activity: 1092
February 09, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

If you've been reading this forums for so many times, you should also read or do some research about altcoin for you to find out on which among of them are legit coins in crypto currencies. True there are lots of shitcoins here if your not knowledgeable about it, you will fall into there trap to deceive the community here. Just see and discover it by yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
February 09, 2017, 09:03:23 AM
I want to pay some attention to NEM project. It is one of the best bockchains on the market still to be discovered in near future. Developers are hard working and community is strong, growing everyday. I have strong confidence that NEM will succeed.
As for other altcoins, there are many interesting projects and many scam-shit coins. We need time to sort the things out. I expect more projects to come in the future as they have advantage to learn from the mistakes of crypto pioneers.

isn't NEM existed for years and years already as they claim yet judging by its price and its achievements, it seem like there's is nothing to show for their investors still.
the only developments i've seen so far from the team is that they got a busy forum where people talk every day about their plans but not in the forum.
Activity: 1022
February 09, 2017, 06:10:45 AM
you don't think monero will stay on top of the alt scene?
they've been used by people as far i know, its value has grown more than 20x since 2015.

I'm not so sure about that, especially, monero by now is facing circumstances by this time. though it builds also like eth the community in bitcoin world. but even is like that the project was still in progress and development.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
February 08, 2017, 11:42:13 PM
Ardor.

Testnet will be available very, very soon.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
February 08, 2017, 09:31:47 PM
lizi is the best altcoin  Grin
Activity: 798
February 08, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
I've not really been into buying altcoins that much for the last 2 years or so but when I was I bought a little stack of the ones that were innovative at the time. Back then this was the thing to do and good returns were realized. These days Bitcoin alone has been doing a good job and I had been holding onto BTC for a longer time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 08, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

Some say Litecoin is a sleeping giant, although I don't know it it's true  Undecided

Dash, Monero, Litecoin, & Etherium all seem promising, although I'd recommend taking investing smaller amounts into them if you do.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
February 08, 2017, 11:51:35 AM
stick to ltc monero ether
monero is my fav altcoin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 08, 2017, 11:27:30 AM
I would not recommend anyone buying alt coins.
They are not profitable in a long run.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 08, 2017, 10:45:45 AM
Lisk is working on the sidechain concepts using the most popular language javascript. Every utilities (blockchain application) are running on the sidechain, independent from the mainchian.  It has great potential , which is worth looking at .

the statement you made about the programming language is such a debatable one! and you will find many programmers disagreeing with you.
and about Lisk i have to say i was very excited about the project in the beginning but how things changed specially about the price has always disappointed me a lot.
i still hope it can change though.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
February 08, 2017, 07:28:30 AM
Lisk is working on the sidechain concepts using the most popular language javascript. Every utilities (blockchain application) are running on the sidechain, independent from the mainchian.  It has great potential , which is worth looking at .

im really waiting for this one to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2017, 07:22:00 AM
Jump to: