Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 7. (Read 25539 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 31, 2020, 07:12:18 AM
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency you can invest in. I have made some recent research and i have come to the conclusion of some project i have been buying into recently
1. Cardano
2. Stellar
3. Oikos

The first two coins do have very good future potential, although the Cardano development team looks very ordinary nowadays. I haven't heard about the third coin (Oikos) and therefore I am not going to comment on it. ADA and XLM are good options, if you want to invest in coins outside the top-10. Both of them went up sharply during the 2017 boom, and then went down even more sharply during the 2018 bust.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 31, 2020, 06:55:03 AM
There are many altcoins to buy in Crypto market. All one has to do is to just do usual research and know what to buy and what not to buy. Let's learn to avoid directions as some that claims to know knows nothing but personal research and follow up can help one know what to buy at right time.
actually, by continuing to follow and study the available programs we can at least analyze them well by continuing to observe what happens from the movement of the market cap. everyone needs to adapt and continue to add knowledge so that they can independently manage what to do.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
August 31, 2020, 06:41:57 AM
There are many altcoins to buy in Crypto market. All one has to do is to just do usual research and know what to buy and what not to buy. Let's learn to avoid directions as some that claims to know knows nothing but personal research and follow up can help one know what to buy at right time.
You can explore the project as much as you want and be interested in the developments, but most of the time it all depends on luck!
For example, Binance IEO coins are now growing much stronger than the old projects, although their developments are questionable to say the least...
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
August 29, 2020, 05:32:40 PM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
August 29, 2020, 05:21:52 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Well, people have different opinions, it can be based on speculation or a better analysis. You should make your own decision and depend on your own analysis of the market. You can lose money if you follow someone who just gave a random coin because they are just speculating and just going with the hype.
now we see that many people talk about really good coins and people who are just coming to the market is better to listen to other people's advice than choosing for themselves
Well it depends on us if we listen to other people advice or rather we make our own choices.
And actually it was a big help also if we ask for to have experience so that we know of what gonna do in time buying of altcoins.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
August 29, 2020, 12:13:17 PM
Some of the altcoin is definitely worth buying, but which altcoins is hard to say, due to there are thousands of altcoins in the cryptomarket. And BTC is the most stably invested coin which has been the consensus of everyone in the crypto world. When you are asking invest what, investing in bitcoin is the easy answer, everyone could reply without considering.
well indeed, of the many altcoins in circulation, only a few altcoins have the opportunity to make a profit, you can see from the limited supply of coins and very high demand or can provide solutions to many people who will give these altcoins can have high prices on the exchange. Be careful with altcoins that have an unlimited volume, it will make you lose because the risk is very high.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
August 29, 2020, 11:16:36 AM
Some of the altcoin is definitely worth buying, but which altcoins is hard to say, due to there are thousands of altcoins in the cryptomarket. And BTC is the most stably invested coin which has been the consensus of everyone in the crypto world. When you are asking invest what, investing in bitcoin is the easy answer, everyone could reply without considering.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 29, 2020, 09:33:16 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
I think there are a lot of Altcoins that we can invest in. Ethereum, Litcoin, Ripple, EOS, and hundreds of other Altcoins have good potential for future investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 29, 2020, 08:37:47 AM

many altcoin that you can invest in besides you choosing to invest in Bitcoin, that is :
1. ETH
2. LTC
3. XRP
or if you want to take a bigger risk to get a bigger profit, then I advise you to invest in CTSI, because I believe the opportunity for the price can increase is very large, so that you will get a very big profit if you invest in CTSI right now, although the risk is also very big.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
August 29, 2020, 05:22:56 AM
alts coins are worth buying in 2020 example is erlond erd. you can check it already increase its All Time High is  $0.02932258 on July 27 2020 from 0.0005$ in march 2020. a massive 3340% gain with in six month. we just need a good project and right time for entry and hold.
Activity: 554
August 29, 2020, 02:35:00 AM
too many altcoins dominate to invest now for the long term, especially those related to defi are very recom in today's crypto era
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 29, 2020, 12:50:56 AM
Investing in the Altcoin market, your investment plans and strategies  are the initial tool rather than the particular coin you choose to invest in. Your investment plans actually determine the coin you choose to invest in. If your plan and strategy is a short term something, Ethereum  and Ripple will be the perfect altcoins to buy or invest in. Personally, I think both Ethereum and Ripple can be used for both long term and short term investments. These are the coins worth buying.
Well its a must to have a plan and strategy to use when investing.
I agree on what you said the coins you'll going to buy depends if you plan to be a short or long term holder.

What im certain is popular coins are often wise choice.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
August 29, 2020, 12:44:46 AM
Investing in the Altcoin market, your investment plans and strategies  are the initial tool rather than the particular coin you choose to invest in. Your investment plans actually determine the coin you choose to invest in. If your plan and strategy is a short term something, Ethereum  and Ripple will be the perfect altcoins to buy or invest in. Personally, I think both Ethereum and Ripple can be used for both long term and short term investments. These are the coins worth buying.
The advice given is sure to be around the popular altcoin because it is the best and has little risk at the moment. however, no matter how good someone's explanation and suggestion, you need to do some research again about it, on patterns, and so on. because people are not responsible for the decisions you make, so you need to do your research even when the top altcoins are recommended.
Activity: 496
August 28, 2020, 07:56:51 PM
I think now is a bad time to invest in the coins that have already increased multiple times. Go look for low cap projects and research before investing in them.
I see the conditions of the exchange at this time, many are red and in my opinion this is a very good moment to buy as many coins as you can, at least from the capital you have can be used to buy a coin so that when the price goes up you don't miss the profit you can get.
We are losing our best opportunity to invest. Actually, the lowest price of altcoins buying time is over. Last year or 90 days in coinmarketcap altcoins price history was getting higher. New coins or below IEO price coins are the best to make investment. Some projects want to make distribution after 1 year or 6 months from now, which is exactly the same as history.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
August 28, 2020, 06:39:47 PM
Investing in the Altcoin market, your investment plans and strategies  are the initial tool rather than the particular coin you choose to invest in. Your investment plans actually determine the coin you choose to invest in. If your plan and strategy is a short term something, Ethereum  and Ripple will be the perfect altcoins to buy or invest in. Personally, I think both Ethereum and Ripple can be used for both long term and short term investments. These are the coins worth buying.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
August 28, 2020, 06:18:53 PM
I think now is a bad time to invest in the coins that have already increased multiple times. Go look for low cap projects and research before investing in them.
I see the conditions of the exchange at this time, many are red and in my opinion this is a very good moment to buy as many coins as you can, at least from the capital you have can be used to buy a coin so that when the price goes up you don't miss the profit you can get.
now the market is in such a state that the dump could be even stronger. if bitcoin now will tests the support level of $ 10,000, then altcoins will greatly lose in price
I didn't see any dumping, the price dropped a bit but it didn't affect the market too much. Now the price has started to go up again and I hope it can be pumped in the next few days, the price has been sideways and accumulated quite long
some people have analyzed that Bitcoin can fall to support $ 10500 or $ 9800,
although now it looks strong and wants to go up, I think it's too early to enter in altcoin
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
August 28, 2020, 05:27:11 PM
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency you can invest in. I have made some recent research and i have come to the conclusion of some project i have been buying into recently
1. Cardano
2. Stellar
3. Oikos
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 28, 2020, 12:36:57 PM
It depends on which coin you are buying. In this market most of the coins are altcoins. And there are lots of coins available which are really worth investing. But yes you are true that many coins ended in scams. But that doesn't mean all of the coins in the market are absolutely scam. A lots of coins available which are performing really well. That's why before investing it's really important to gain some knowledge about the market and the coin also. Otherwise you end up in scams. Check coinmarketcap you will find many good project start researching about them. You will find some great projects.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 27, 2020, 12:35:17 PM
now the market is in such a state that the dump could be even stronger. if bitcoin now will tests the support level of $ 10,000, then altcoins will greatly lose in price
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
August 27, 2020, 12:25:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: