Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 8. (Read 25539 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 27, 2020, 11:41:52 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Well, people have different opinions, it can be based on speculation or a better analysis. You should make your own decision and depend on your own analysis of the market. You can lose money if you follow someone who just gave a random coin because they are just speculating and just going with the hype.
now we see that many people talk about really good coins and people who are just coming to the market is better to listen to other people's advice than choosing for themselves
for beginners it is advisable to follow people, don't buy coins just look at the name alone,
there are many categories, check on coinmarketcap and learn to analyze
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 27, 2020, 11:39:14 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

Well, people have different opinions, it can be based on speculation or a better analysis. You should make your own decision and depend on your own analysis of the market. You can lose money if you follow someone who just gave a random coin because they are just speculating and just going with the hype.
now we see that many people talk about really good coins and people who are just coming to the market is better to listen to other people's advice than choosing for themselves
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
August 27, 2020, 10:46:13 AM

Considering the actions we will take to decide to invest in new altcoins, we should always apply them because this is the main yardstick for analyzing the coin itself so that we won't get stuck investing the money we have in the type of altcoin we choose
Even though there are several coins new promising, at least research is the main thing that we should pay attention to.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
August 27, 2020, 10:16:59 AM
OGN, DEC, SNTVT. All altcoins that are gonna blow up in 2020.

Edit:
Don't ask me why - go research the coins for ur self, look at the roadmaps, look at the teams, etc. Cba to give you a full paper why you should buy them.

Good picks I must say. I have some OGN and considering SNTVT, but don't you think DEC is overpriced due to hype looking at the total supply? Just saying anyway but it's a dope project, rolling out several development updates. I recently added some low caps like INTERNXT and THR to my portfolio hoping for the best.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 27, 2020, 09:59:18 AM
There are lot of potential coins in the market. For me dead coins can be dead if no one trading it or buying it. I guess if the coin has large volume of investors or traders trading in the market that coins have good potential. Sometimes coins can be dead but when developers find a good idea on how to get many investors of the coins it will goes up in price and back live in the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 27, 2020, 09:49:47 AM

Edit:
Don't ask me why - go research the coins for ur self, look at the roadmaps, look at the teams, etc. Cba to give you a full paper why you should buy them.
As for your list I only trust OGN, they are a big project and growing every day. I believe that in 2020 this project will become one of the top altcoins in the market and it could go to the top 50 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 27, 2020, 09:38:54 AM
If I have some money to invest in cryptocurrency space, I'll most likely buy ethereum owing to the fact that the value have a huge tendency to increase more and as it stands the value is trading lower. I'll also get some bnb and dogecoin because I believe that the value also would increase before the end of the year.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 27, 2020, 08:20:45 AM

Yeah! I always read that on different cryptocurrency social media but just look around and you can also find  good Altcoins with potential to grow. Not all altcoins are dead, you just need to become careful to invest in some altcoins. We can still earn a profit from those good altcoins.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 27, 2020, 08:09:46 AM

Edit:
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
August 27, 2020, 07:59:56 AM
I read your post several times over.
I underline in your question "this coin is dead".
Which coin do you mean?

As long as I trade and invest, not all coins are dead and unlucky.
In fact, I can profit from coins that are not popular.

You need to double-check before saying all coins is shit coin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 27, 2020, 07:42:00 AM
It seems to me that some forum users use this topic to advertise a particular project, but they do not even bother to explain their choice (although I am not sure that they did exactly what they advise). It would be interesting to listen to their reasoned arguments for what they advise!
Activity: 74
Crypto Enthusiast
August 27, 2020, 07:33:12 AM
There are a lot of cryptos available for trading, and analysts agree that some of them have high-profit potential. But not all of them agree on which ones are on the verge of skyrocketing. After all, no one can predict the future. The matter of figuring out which is the best cryptocurrency under a penny is also the question of which is the most undervalued cryptocurrency. The list provided here is a start. But now you know how to use market caps to choose which cryptos to invest in. Do your research, pick some coins and start trading. You could very well be the next crypto millionaire.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
August 26, 2020, 05:58:36 PM

Now a lot of new coins / tokens are born every day that are successful and die, need reference and analysis and good planning before investing, whoever the person is.
There are new coins right now but we cannot trusted yet if they are not moving the price a little bit and need also to list to a popular exchange site. Mostly some new coins for now has no has not a proper stable price because of this have so many new coins are not worth to hold. But maybe we can find a new coins that we could be come rich us in no time but we cant sure yet on when could it be happen.
copper member
Activity: 657
August 26, 2020, 01:56:01 PM
I bought more ETH today hoping ETH 2.0 will cause more price growth and scalability improvements. I also added BZRX to my portfolio to ride the DEFI hype. Nobody knows the best altcoin to buy, i missed buying DOT at 2$ on Binance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
August 26, 2020, 01:26:19 PM

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 15, 2020, 10:25:47 AM

The  best way to get reliable projects to invest in is for you to consider carrying out an extensive research about the tokens and see what can be done by the project to solve real life challenges and also follow up on their promptness to their roadmap and then their transparency.  it will further guide you.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 15, 2020, 08:38:23 AM
Those who missed the ChainLink rally can look at BAND protocol project. I have learned about it yesterday on Coinmarketcap and it is a great competitor to ChainLink. And what´s the best? You can earn some BANDs on Coinmarketcap learn program just now!  Wink
The price of BAND has also risen many time before, so I don't think it's really wise to invest in it now. The risk is too great and you will not be able to make much profit from it, choose other cheaper altcoins and not pumped.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
August 15, 2020, 07:42:52 AM
Those who missed the ChainLink rally can look at BAND protocol project. I have learned about it yesterday on Coinmarketcap and it is a great competitor to ChainLink. And what´s the best? You can earn some BANDs on Coinmarketcap learn program just now!  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
August 15, 2020, 02:54:07 AM
Best time is to buying alt when btc is crashed because when btc crashed then almost all alts are in dip and you can get opportunities to buy alts in great profit. But choosing alts need to be proper research and guidelines because many coins available in the market. I always choose top 50 coins.
actually buying altcoins doesn't have to wait for btc to crash, because we know now that if we can do an analysis of coins that have the potential for us to have a greater chance of getting profit through IEOs and getting which types of coins really have good potential and new in the crypto market, it's very profitable. .
Maybe by waiting for the btc price to drop he can get the altcoins cheap. But not everything is like that, even a few days ago when btc experienced a decline when it touched 12k$ there were many altcoins that didn't really matter or even the price went up. But if play short-term I think it gives quite a lot of profit.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
August 14, 2020, 06:25:27 PM
Best time is to buying alt when btc is crashed because when btc crashed then almost all alts are in dip and you can get opportunities to buy alts in great profit. But choosing alts need to be proper research and guidelines because many coins available in the market. I always choose top 50 coins.
actually buying altcoins doesn't have to wait for btc to crash, because we know now that if we can do an analysis of coins that have the potential for us to have a greater chance of getting profit through IEOs and getting which types of coins really have good potential and new in the crypto market, it's very profitable. .
Pages:
Jump to: