Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 9. (Read 25539 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
August 14, 2020, 06:23:06 PM
Best time is to buying alt when btc is crashed because when btc crashed then almost all alts are in dip and you can get opportunities to buy alts in great profit. But choosing alts need to be proper research and guidelines because many coins available in the market. I always choose top 50 coins.
Even do the btc not crash there are still altcoins are in a high price, We only seen on when the btc goes up the altcoins also are follow to increase the price. There are so many altcoins are not depending of bitcoin but it was hard to find them because of too many altcoins around in cryptocurrency. We can find it if we are patiently searching on them or must better to start in CMC thousand altcoins are listed on that site.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
August 14, 2020, 05:34:45 PM
Alt coins are worth buying.. But all depends on the altcoin you want to buy. I will suggest you do a very good research on the project before investing in any altcoin to avoid buying dead on arrival coins. Thousands of coins out there are meant to scam people, while some are there to give you more profits Tha. Expected. But most importantly is doing more finding before buying.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 14, 2020, 04:11:44 PM
Yes, surely. In this crypto market there are more than 2k coin available. Not every single of them are good. Maybe most of them are scam or something like that. But there are many projects which are doing really great. And the number of this kind of good projects are not small. Even many small marketcap coins are also doing great. So don't take this comments seriously cause maybe they invested in a bad situation or in a bad project doesn't mean everything getting scammed. Just do your research properly and you will find many many projects which are working hard plus profitable also.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 14, 2020, 02:09:53 PM
I'm more concerned about making profits in the space and ethereum seems to be in the position to give us more profits especially as we await the ethereum 2.0 project which is expected to commence anytime from now. Ethereum has increased in value by over 100% in less than a month and its FA looks promising.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 14, 2020, 02:02:23 PM
currently altcoins with a decentralized finance (DEFI) project are very good for investment, but because currently there are many altcoins with the DEFI project you have to choose the best altcoins for investment
Defi is not really as good as you think, it is the trend of the market right now but can still crash at any time. If you invest without knowledge about it, I think you will lose a lot. So it is better to invest in the top projects in this market to be safe

Part of investment is taking time to research with the project that you are interest in.

Placing your investment without any reference aside from fomos will only risk your money, you should always
take some time and make a good understanding with any potential coins, both old and new as long as you have
the right knowledge it will lessen the chance of losing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 14, 2020, 01:41:45 PM
currently altcoins with a decentralized finance (DEFI) project are very good for investment, but because currently there are many altcoins with the DEFI project you have to choose the best altcoins for investment
Defi is not really as good as you think, it is the trend of the market right now but can still crash at any time. If you invest without knowledge about it, I think you will lose a lot. So it is better to invest in the top projects in this market to be safe
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 14, 2020, 01:37:41 PM
Majority of altcoins are greatly increasing in prices now.If there is an altcoin I will suggest that is worth buying now it is ETH.It is so amazing to see how the price of ethereum is shooting up recently which to me is a a clue that a period of bull run is near. Anybody that desires to enjoy the best moment of ETH should start investing in it now and expect the best moment we have all been waiting for.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
August 14, 2020, 01:35:53 PM
Activity: 154
August 14, 2020, 12:40:20 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

The altcoin you can ultimately invest in now is ethereum. Ethereum is on the move to take the cryptocurrency space by storm and its wise to flow with the wind. Ethereum has recorded an ATH this year which beats the ATH for over 2 years. There are predictions that the value would surpass $1k, and that seems feasible considering the ethereum 2.0 project and the staking concept which is about to be lunched. Vitalik is resolute to undertake the ethereum 2.0 project and there's no going back.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 13, 2020, 05:50:41 AM
DYOR and always invest the exact amount of money you can afford to throw away, this is the first lesson that investors must take serious, after this investors should take time with every projects and investigate thoroughly before investing a penny
That's so true! Doing researches are extremely important when you want to invest in any project. Without doing researches and looking for information about the project, how can you know anything about them? And when you don't know what you're investing in, how can you be so sure that you're not involving in a scam project? Back to the top, in my opinion, the most worthy altcoin to invest right now is ETH even though the fee is a little bit high!
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
August 13, 2020, 05:41:46 AM
DYOR and always invest the exact amount of money you can afford to throw away, this is the first lesson that investors must take serious, after this investors should take time with every projects and investigate thoroughly before investing a penny
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
August 13, 2020, 03:22:53 AM
all alternative coins are shitcoin except ethereum.. but that doesn't mean they aren't worth investing in.. stop asking people to tell you what to buy stop being lazy.  do your own research... and buy what you think have potential
If you call all alternative coins shitcoin, then Ethereum is also included indirectly, because Ethereum is also an alternative coin in crypto, so in my view, shitcoin is a coin that is not developed by its own team so it has no selling value in the market.
copper member
Activity: 351
August 13, 2020, 02:46:05 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
all alternative coins are shitcoin except ethereum.. but that doesn't mean they aren't worth investing in.. stop asking people to tell you what to buy stop being lazy.  do your own research... and buy what you think have potential
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
August 13, 2020, 02:42:22 AM
Well there are tons of altcoins that is worth to place your investment aside from Bitcoin. There is ETH which is placed below Bitcoin, it is very known for having a high volatility rate and big volume which is could totally give you an surprising reward if possible. You also have XRP, BNB and more, or you could just visit coinmarketcap to seek the coin you were interested to. Personally, I've just looking on the top hundred coins in that site.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
August 13, 2020, 02:32:52 AM
Best time is to buying alt when btc is crashed because when btc crashed then almost all alts are in dip and you can get opportunities to buy alts in great profit. But choosing alts need to be proper research and guidelines because many coins available in the market. I always choose top 50 coins.
waiting for the bitcoin price to drop can be a good decision. however, I think it takes time, and we don't know how long it will be. if you believe in an altcoin, then you need to take action. So far, only popular coins that have been my choices, such as ethereum, binance coin, LTC, EOS, TRX, and other popular coins have the potential to grow higher.
Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
August 13, 2020, 02:27:44 AM
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 13, 2020, 02:24:12 AM
What about Oikos? Decentralized finances are now very hot topic, everyone, everywhere talks how exciting this industry is. But I would see a problem with stability of some DeFi, while Oikos solves it smartly, with the 750% collateral I am pretty sure that my funds are safe. Smiley

It must be worth and as long as the price goes up, the OKS you stake by minting sUSD will and you can claim OKS. The Oikos is just in the early phase but was also controversial because Tron CEO Justin Sun seem to have grudge this project when the team rejects his offer. One other problem is that it's running a campaign right now and we know that everytime bounty allocations are sent, the price of the token is going to be dumped too. I would rather invest after bounty tokens are dumped.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 13, 2020, 02:22:38 AM
Well if you have doubts especially to the newer altcoins, I suggest that you invest on the older and well-known altcoins such as ethereum, Ripple, NEO and etc because we have seen how this coins boost up and give more opportunity to the investors to gain more profits and earnings.
Thats true. Do some digging and you'll find a worthy to coins to invest in. Many altcoins can give us profit specially now that the price is increasing, just do a research or check the cmc for the top altcoins. Because those coins that already established is likely a good investment. Timing when to buy and hold.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
August 13, 2020, 02:02:18 AM
What about Oikos? Decentralized finances are now very hot topic, everyone, everywhere talks how exciting this industry is. But I would see a problem with stability of some DeFi, while Oikos solves it smartly, with the 750% collateral I am pretty sure that my funds are safe. Smiley
Activity: 281
Futurov
August 12, 2020, 09:40:11 PM
Well if you have doubts especially to the newer altcoins, I suggest that you invest on the older and well-known altcoins such as ethereum, Ripple, NEO and etc because we have seen how this coins boost up and give more opportunity to the investors to gain more profits and earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: