Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin - page 2. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 03:50:32 PM
Right now the crypto market is in a downward trend Guy, and I am sure that at the end of the year the crypto market will rise again
So, panic sell when looking at market conditions like this.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
I'm prompted by the logic that you need to buy altcoyins now. But something says olso wait. I think the price will be even smaller.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this
Altcoins are in a very good state right now. Especially the coins like PRG, ICX and EOS. These are some good investments and will rise as soon as there is a rise in their value. These coins will be very beneficial.

"Altcoins are in a very good position"? What do you have in mind? Prices in the market have declined significantly and it is not known when there will be a recovery.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:54:11 PM
What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
Altcoins are in a very good state right now. Especially the coins like PRG, ICX and EOS. These are some good investments and will rise as soon as there is a rise in their value. These coins will be very beneficial.
Activity: 153
August 14, 2018, 02:20:09 AM
I think no one can say about being down and up of the market. People are the ones who raised cryptocurrencies, therefore investors and holders were playing a big role in this business. We a lot of investors and holders to make our market go green again. We will just hope that before this year ends we will have a green market again.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 14, 2018, 02:20:03 AM
The crypto market will go up when some regulations are put into place and the sentiment changes, when this will happen, no one knows.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 02:16:31 AM
The market conditions are now getting worse whether it will be normal again when this is still difficult to predict, because the deteriorating market will certainly affect all coints except Altcoint, all of which will decline we certainly hope that conditions will return to normal in the near future, hopefully
Activity: 518
August 14, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
Everything will get better when the market is stabilized and bitcoin will go up then all the coins will also start to grow .
Activity: 714
August 14, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

With this current performance in which the whole crypto market is in dip then i believed that this is just manipulated by the big whales so that the price is much cheaper to purchase when they pump it up to formally trigger the bullish run.Therefore we must continue to hold our coins or buy as much as we could as most of the coins are now much cheaper to purchase in which an opportunity that we should not miss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
The amount of alternative cryptocurrencies is growing very fast and I am sure that altcoins will be stronger than Btc in the future, they are much more active.
Activity: 364
August 09, 2018, 05:17:45 AM
the price of the ride on the market is normal for me. because crypto is fluctuating where prices can change significantly from time to time making it difficult to guess. I as a trader can only hope that there are good developments in the market and always optimistic that crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 05:12:32 AM
Now this is the biggest mystery. If someone knew for sure, he would be very rich. But you can join the growth when it begins.
Activity: 560
August 09, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

if you look for a few days and for the next few weeks, I don't think there will be many changes. the market will be dominated by a fairly massive long decline. so I'm just looking for opportunities for short trading in the sense of looking for a little quick profit.
Activity: 130
August 09, 2018, 02:56:09 AM
In short, all altcoins or Bitcoin can not be raised because of government information. In the long term, when bans and laws are passed, they are seeing new milestones of all altcoins
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 09, 2018, 02:53:33 AM
No one can certainly tell you this and this market is highly unpredictable! You should follow trends if you want to makes money from the market and not the other way round.  However,  I think bitcoin and altcoins market is more of the bearish trend than bullish.
Activity: 45
August 09, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
I think the increase or decrease is dependent on the type of coin, its price will be very volatile. It is difficult to predict prices will increase or decrease but I hope it will increase
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
Altcoin is the best coin of the future investing planning.I suggest all should invest in portfolio,and we should wait until the right time comes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 06, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Looking at the market at the moment is quite alarming but still potentially green and improving. Slow movement but still good value and still good. Surely for the future it will increase so that the market is green.
Activity: 29
August 06, 2018, 08:44:50 AM
I think this time the price fluctuates very little. But until the end of the year prices will rise very high
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 06, 2018, 10:45:09 AM
I think that now you can start buying those altcoins that you believe in, or if you plan to do a flip. The coins will fall slightly in price in the next week or two, and at the end of August - September we will see a systematic growth.
Pages:
Jump to: