Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin - page 5. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 01, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
The market now is goes most likely with the circle of last year. If my prediction is true, the market will solid increase price from October to December.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
We have seen a numerous ICOs launchings, the past year, and hopefully new ones will launch sooner than later. But the great part is, the market has been kept on going no matter what,which portrays its significance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2018, 11:56:18 PM
From what I notice, I think the price will continue to go down a bit. The market will recover late in August or first week of September. A lot of attention are drawn to bitcoin because of the sudden increase but it will drop eventually. Some investors will be on alts when it happen so it might be the start of recovering phase for alternate coins. Always remember that price increase can happen anytime so it will be a wise decision to buy alts now while its cheap.
Activity: 189
August 01, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
From my perspective altcoin is a good coin for invest. Their performance is good. For this reason their demands are gradually increasing. That’s why investors are earning profit from this site.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 01, 2018, 11:50:57 PM
What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this
market price growth may occur at any time. for this month growth began to be seen compared to last March. this may be the beginning of the upward market price movement. so take this opportunity to buy. only the best coin that will give profit. so choose appropriately in making a purchase.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
The market goes up and down, these fluctuations are common in the crypto world. Bitcoin price is affect the altcoin price also. So now both bitcoin and altcoins prices are very low. So use this chance to buy good growing altcoins and hold it for future. By the end of this year we can expect the altcoins price will grow more. So holding for long time will give more benefits in future.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.

today the market remains unstable and is always dominated by decline, there is much more panic than the decline for all altcoins. of course this is getting heavier in every speculation. I think the development will be better if the bitcoin persists or grows back.

there are some problens fhat need to be solved, but unfortunatelly it i snot as fasf as i would like it to be, so we have to wait
Activity: 368
August 01, 2018, 05:30:04 AM
i think that the market is in the right condition now and i believe it will recover soon and we will  e able to get prfit
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 01, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

today the market remains unstable and is always dominated by decline, there is much more panic than the decline for all altcoins. of course this is getting heavier in every speculation. I think the development will be better if the bitcoin persists or grows back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 05:21:33 AM
If we are compare with Bitcoin - the part of market of all altcoins now just a little more than 50%. I think that now total price of altcoins will growing, because all talks that need to sell. That is reason to do conversely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
In my opinion the market will go up at the end of this year. So holding on your altcoins will be a great idea I’d say.

how sure will you make a profit at the end of the year? , I see this year very much difference from the previous year. you better be more careful, I do not want you to experience big losses this year  Cheesy
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
August 01, 2018, 05:05:37 AM
Just look at the historical charts. This bear market (although this year it has been a bad one) have been going around year after year. I'm confident the market will go up again in some time, perhaps end of this year. Crypto is a game of patience and learning a lot along the way. The days of getting rich over night with crypto are gone but if you play it smart and take the time for it, it is still possible to get good gains on your investments.
Activity: 30
August 01, 2018, 04:50:20 AM
The market was a little bit down today. I think maybe it's a time for entering the market. If anyone can do a good research then i think lots of opportunities can be figured out.
Activity: 54
August 01, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
The prices of coin have decreased today. But i think it is quite normal. Experts are saying that the coins may have some good growth. Lets see what will happens in near future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 09:12:02 PM
I think we are bottoming out here.  I have no idea how long this process will take however I believe when it's over we will be seeing much higher prices. 
alternative coin is a kind of cryptocurrency that only depend or based their price in the main coin or what we called bitcoin. alternative coin are good to ised for long term investment, savings and also to buy products. but the only disadvantage of alternative coin they are only based in the price of the bitcoin that's why when bitcoin goes down the alternative coin dropped too.
Activity: 105
July 31, 2018, 09:03:08 PM
I think we are bottoming out here.  I have no idea how long this process will take however I believe when it's over we will be seeing much higher prices. 
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 31, 2018, 08:40:59 PM
We will seen the same bearish trend like this a few years ago when the price of BTC going down to 90% in 2012, but after that the price moon shoot multiple times.  So we should be really enough patient waiting for this situation,  and later sure bull run will coming.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:58:41 PM
altcoin have good position in the market and familiarity as well but if you analyzed the market then you may notice that the prices are decreasing but I think it is part of the business so there is no need to be panic or disappointed
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 08:21:00 PM
for market problems, in my opinion
If the value is compared to Bitcoin, obviously very different because 1 BTC is now worth $ 17,000 (More than IDR 200 Million). While Ripple still traded for $ 0.38 (Worth Rp 5000 only). However, in terms of percentage of growth value over the past 1 year, Bitcoin clearly lost with Ripple capable of accounting for more than 2,200% growth.

If you want to invest in Ripple, XRP may be an investment place that provides long-term expectations, but not so for the short term because of the popularity and value that will change can not be as much as Bitcoin.

However, if the funds invested are also quite large, it is not impossible big profits will you get during the year 2018, because it is predicted Ripple price movement in 2018 will also still be colored by sharp price increases.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
July 31, 2018, 07:53:24 PM
The present condition of the market is not by any far surprising to me because it is already been said that during August that market prices will drop because many people will be going for summer holidays, market will pick up again ending of the August to September
Pages:
Jump to: