Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin - page 3. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
Bitcoin is, by far, the most popular and widespread cryptocurrency. As a result, the bitcoin market is extremely competitive and it’s difficult and expensive for beginners and amateurs to get into. Most altcoins on the other hand, are much less popular, much less competitive, much less expensive, and can ofter even be mined by beginners with CPUs. There are even some CPU-only coins!One of the most popular altcoins as of 2017 is Litecoin – a Scrypt-based cryptocurrency that has a high market value and is more stable than bitcoin. Another popular choice is Ethereum.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
what is your view about this
Hi Friends ...
it is very difficult to predict current prices.
but we can see that there is a lot of good news about crypto world conditions and of course there are also a lot of predictions from big investors that bitcoin will pump and bull run after falling this time.
hope
Activity: 490
August 06, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
The market situation is not too alarming and does not fall too much. Being stable for altcoins still has good potential and even more coins that have many communities.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
What do you think about the present state of the market, do you think the price will rise or the price will go down more and more.
for now the market price will definitely decline, due to unstable conditions, but believe if in the future the price of coins will rise high and may be higher than now. because we know the potential of altcoin is very good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

I still have faith that market will rise to moon in the end of 2018. It is the same trends as what happened last year. This is the best time to buy altcoins as the price is still low. The need in the crypto market will be more in demand.

But if we compare with Bitcoin - part of the market for all altcoins now only slightly more than half. I think now the total price of altcoin will increase, because all the talk that needs to be sold.
That is the reason for doing the opposite.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
BitCoin is constantly increasing and falling. In this case, the altcoins are very hurt. The falls are pretty normal for me. Projects that do not work are being shaken. I hope this process does not take too long
copper member
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 08:39:20 AM
Good altcoins will recover for sure. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

I still have faith that market will rise to moon in the end of 2018. It is the same trends as what happened last year. This is the best time to buy altcoins as the price is still low. The need in the crypto market will be more in demand.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

I personally think there will be a bull run in no distant time. Based on precedence, the cryptocurrency space usually experience a bullish trend at the fourth quarter of the year. Since the value of altcoin is determined by the price of Bitcoin, an increase in the value of Bitcoin would lead to a corresponding increase in the value of altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 06, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
In my opinion, the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin will rise when we approach the end of the two thousand and eighteen years, most of the time. If we play it smart and take the time for it, it is still possible to get a good profit from our investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 07:19:15 AM
Of course crypto market will rise back but I don't know exactly when cause it depend on the whales Smiley. If the whales got what they need then they'll let crypto market rise back. LOL. At the moment, there are so many bad news for crypto market and the whales didn't miss that chance so market dump to hell is the result of this case Smiley.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 06, 2018, 07:17:28 AM
In my humble opinion, the fall or flat will continue until the end of the year, and only at the end of 2018 or at the  beginning of 2019 growth will begin, but not all the alcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 06, 2018, 07:07:32 AM
At the moment more and more new altcoins and icos are pushing into the market. This makes bitcoin loose market dominance in the sense of percentage of total market cap
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:03:02 AM
my view of prices based on current market conditions will increase at the end of the year. but this can be reduced depending on the altcoin enthusiasts.
with market conditions like this, it would be great if we continue to collect as many altcoins as possible.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
I think the price will grow (at least very much). It's too long to last this stagnation, most likely there will be a breakthrough by the end of the year
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 06, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
I am sure altcoins will survive in current situation, but not all of them, only the strongest will be on the market and it will be the better way of development.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
August 04, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

I think there will soon be another fall, and only then a good takeoff ... The market will recover like last year. Only now the new recession will start earlier.

Yes that's exactly the plan as most of big fish will invest in the upcoming dump to buy a huge amount of bitcoin and then dump it in the new year or last week of December that's what happened last year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
August 04, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

I think there will soon be another fall, and only then a good takeoff ... The market will recover like last year. Only now the new recession will start earlier.
Activity: 378
August 04, 2018, 03:59:16 PM
The current time is hard to predict but I think altcoins will continue to decrease relative when bitcoin fluctuates too much. The current market situation is not good, but also the opportunity for long-term investment. Hopefully next few months we will see the market grow strongly as late last year.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 04, 2018, 03:43:17 PM
Seems like market will be stable for couple of months. Will be up down but normal one. Hoping BTC will cross 10k$, ETH and BCH both cross 1k$ before the end of 2018. I think in the 2017 coins attract many new investor but in the end of 2017 many run away and most of afraid now to join because of really big down. But, It'a just start for the the big boom I think. Market will go really to up even more then last year.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: