Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin and investment - page 2. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 09, 2018, 09:10:48 PM
I really like to investing on altcoin because it a good cryptocurrency
Don't generalize it as a good cryptocurrency.

Altcoins is the term for alternative for bitcoin and it is consists of thousands of alternative crypto coin in the circulation. If you are saying that it is a good cryptocurrency then you have to be specific on what altcoin you are talking about. There are scam altcoins there that are also rotating so if you tell they are good, you are including those scams.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:18:36 PM
I really like to investing on altcoin because it a good cryptocurrency
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 11:06:47 AM
Investing in ICOs and altcoins - it`s a very good decision, but you need to study a lot before invest in. You need to make your own research work of the ICOs, you can check some in rating sites.
Yes it is a very good decision no doubt I think that it is not so easy to choose the best ICO for your investment. For that you need to study the white paper of the ICO and the whole project very carefully and only then you can take a right decision about selecting a good ICO for your investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
September 08, 2018, 02:29:35 PM
I would better choose altcoins with low values which do have good growth trend. Cryto can be always trusted and invested on. Choose the best altcoins from coinmarketcap.com. Analyze the market growth and choose the coins you wish to invest in. Filter out the coins with trend and value wise. Do not hesitate to invest now as this is the right time to do so. Trading is a good platform which yields more profits. Hence go ahead and invest in altcoins instead of investing too much on coins with high values.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
Now there are good altcoins for investing and in addition the drawdown ends and you can buy coins until they start to grow in price.
Activity: 6
September 08, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
I just saw this as a speculative opportunity Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
I am currently joining the ICO project. Because waiting for the market to recover is very boring for me. All possibilities can happen, but I believe not all new coins have the potential to be a scam. There are still new coins that will have value.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 07, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
All altcoins are down. It is best to analysis and discusss with the experts to get invested for the future growth.

we know that altcoin is currently in the very worst condition, but I am not sure that altcoin will fall, there are still survivors and are not disturbed by the state of bitcoin and ethereum which is the benchmark for all altcoins
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.

Here’s what the mastermind behind Ethereum and perhaps the most prominent figure in the crypto world Vitalik Buterin" has to say about Investing in an ICO.

"Cryptocurrency are still a new and hyper-volatile assets class, and could drop to near-zero at any time. Don't put in more money than you can afford to loss..."

Before you get carried away and start sending your hard earned money to every single project out there, remember that many, if not most of those projects will inevitably fail or will turn out to be a scam. take the pain to go through at least 5 successful ICO projects such as Wepower, Solve.Care, Truegame, Play2live and also 5 upcoming ICO projects such as Modern finance chain, Linkchain, adab solution, virtual rehab.
Not forgetting that every project launching an ICO must have website and whitepaper, find out everything you can about the development team, make sure they are not anonymous, Check Community and Media such as facebook, twitter and telegram. Check Stage of the project ( roadmap), Read the ANN thread on BitcoinTalk, read the whitepaper, If a project has no working code whatsoever prior to an ICO, or even if they do, but it isn’t open source - that’s a major red flag and many more to take note of before investing.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
I recommend you to invest money in your knowledge first of all. Then you can choose the right coins to invest in or trade with, depends on what are you interested in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:03:35 AM
Altcoin and investment are two different things because an altcoin is a kind of crypto while investment on the other hand is the act of buying and holding the coin .

Imo , altcoins are only best for trades because they are cheap and you can easily buy lots of them in different kinds while bitcoin is the ideal suitable coin for investing because its base value is already expensive.

Though we can still opt to choose both alts and btc if we wanted to .
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
If you want to learn more professional trading methods, then you may need more learning channels. I suggest you go to YouTube, there are many videos about trading!
Activity: 60
September 04, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
Enlarge your assets with the help of our innovative automated crypto currency trading platform.

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/4/b9f7adfbbbce8e8a55cad8daf80b4496-full.png

https://nexusbot.io

Get 150% of your incomes at start!
Our unique algorithms are not relied on standard indicators for this branch, thus allowing to trade in the conditions of stock fluctuations and prevent associated assets losses.

Minimal risks!
In conditions of dynamic stock and high crypto currencies volatility our platform allows to maximally reduce risks at trading.

Absence of limits while working with platform.
Our platform can work not only with BTC pairs, but with any altcoin pairs that are supported by your stock. We support working with all the main crypto currency stocks and provide highly informative graphs with greater amount of data than a stock provides.

Handy usage and minimum of time!
Platform is intuitively simple. And automatic trading function decreases learning time to ZERO! Moreover, you won't need to spend a lot of time working with our product. Manage your business while it is making money for you!

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/4/81a4833ef3c6bbbbc3d7faff06c621c4-full.png
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:32:47 AM
altcoin is always the hot topic for investing in trading. You need the latest information on the market as well as you need to make changes that fit your investment plan in accordance with the current situation of altcoin.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
I rather like investing in altcoin because now there are a lot of good projects that are set up to create a crypto with good technical background and high practical application. Altcoins that do not meet the needs of the market will be eliminated and replaced by better altcos. You must to check also if they have a whitepaper and website.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
sorry that I am moving away from the topic, but how did you manage to earn merit?  Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
Today it is very dangerous to participate in ICO because the price of the token immediately after entering the exchange falls 5-10 times.
Activity: 24
September 04, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
Last year, few believed in the success of Ethereum. This year I would advise you to take a closer look at EOS. In ICO if you want to invest, then only for the long term
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
The point of investing in ICO is judged whether there is WP or not. But there are a lot of fraud. It would be a good idea to participate in communities that are being activated. There are many venture companies in Japan that are not ICOs. With regulations being severe, there are many projects that can be trusted because they are successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

now it is more profitable to invest not in altcoin, but in the etherium. he is on the lower border
Pages:
Jump to: