Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin and investment - page 5. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:30:35 AM
There is no definite method to find good project except by comparing facts and figure, check how serious they are and if their project seems real in any way
Activity: 118
August 08, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.

for a newbie does have to work hard at first
but I have a suggestion if it intends to be an investor
you must be very careful in reading a project
in order to find out where the project is going
and do not forget to look at the project's supporters whether it's official or not that matters most to me
yes what you say may be true even very true, because beginners must work very hard to increase their rank, becoming an investor must have sufficient funds for investment capital even we must be prepared to bear every risk we will receive.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
I rather like investing in altcoin because now there are a lot of good projects that are set up to create a crypto with good technical background and high practical application. Altcoins that do not meet the needs of the market will be eliminated and replaced by better altcos. It is very important when investing in a project to document very well whether the project is viable on the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
Investing in a cryptocurrency is not easy, you have to invest some time and read, mainly seek information about the currency, roadmap, developer team, use case of the cryptocurrency, and something very important is the community, the more people support the project, the farther you can go, another thing and very important is within the framework of the road map are the dates, in which are the goals to be made and that are realistic, if everything goes well in all aspects, it is worth worth the investment.

If you feel that something is wrong with the project, give up or increase your research, today you have to sleep with one eye open since there are many coins that are Scam.

Financial investment is not easy and the cryptocurrency market is the same, you will not be able to succeed without a proper and long-term investment strategy. The world financial market is volatile and it affects most other economic markets but with steady growth over the years I think cryptocurrency will recover and grow well.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 04:16:43 PM
ICO as well as trading on the stock exchange is a high-risk investment! Buying tokens even with good bonuses on the first round of sale then you can not even return the invested funds. I apologize for my English.
But if you invest in this market you are always taking some kind of risk so for me it is not that bad to risk sometimes in tokens of course if we have enough savings to do that kind of moves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
Whether it's a financial application, supply chain tracking, an #ICO, document notarization, decentralized authentication, or more. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-bounty-mdsquare-tmedico-telemedicine-service-built-on-blockchain-4727863
#MDsquare #TMED #telemedicine
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
The purpose of making this altcoin is to cover the weaknesses of bitcoin, namely the limited amount of bitcoin in circulation, which is only about 22 million coins, altcoin has prices that change relatively quickly compared to bitcoin which has predictable graphs that are easier to invest in bitcoin than altcoin investments.
You can get big profits from altcoin investments but you have to be careful, many ICO projects fail and scam, usually before I invest I read white papper, roadmap and the reputation of subordinate managers, the result is my huge profit from altcoin investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
August 07, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
Bitcoin rolled back 12% to $ 7,500 and this is the norm for the asset, which for the month rose by 43%.

What should we do now: buy, sell, hold? Will the lateral movement continue, will the chart go up or down?
About this, many experts are guessing, they are building charts, declaring "I told you" when they fall or tear their hair, if not.

My opinion.
It is not clear how long the outset will last and all the experts' statements are guesswork on the coffee grounds. BUT! What most of them agree is the long-term prospects of bitcoin. At this stage bitcoin is not HYIP, it's gold. And when you buy gold, then you do not care how much it will cost tomorrow. It is important how much it will cost in a year. With only one difference - bitcoin can grow many times faster than gold.
Activity: 328
August 02, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
Investing in a cryptocurrency is not easy, you have to invest some time and read, mainly seek information about the currency, roadmap, developer team, use case of the cryptocurrency, and something very important is the community, the more people support the project, the farther you can go, another thing and very important is within the framework of the road map are the dates, in which are the goals to be made and that are realistic, if everything goes well in all aspects, it is worth worth the investment.

If you feel that something is wrong with the project, give up or increase your research, today you have to sleep with one eye open since there are many coins that are Scam.

Activity: 114
August 01, 2018, 03:53:15 PM
You need to have enough time to study the project. And you need to watch the project for a long time. If there is no time, then the Menlo.one project can help, but it has not launched its own IСO yet.
Activity: 299
August 01, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
ICO brings high profits in a short time, but the ICO is risky and risky. Before investing you have to study carefully the project. And you need to have enough skill to make the right decision to invest. For example, you should read the whitelist, team dev, roadmap, softcap, hardcap ... if you do well these things. The possibility of success will be enormous.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
before deciding to invest then you should find the correct information about the crypto currency and the risk, investing in crypto currency has a big risk but many people are still interested in investment because in crypto you can also get a lot of profit and get rich
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
Before joining the ICO, I am very carefully studying all available information about the project. I attach great importance to the topic at this forum, if the project is praised a lot, then this is an order for advertising, I do not take such a project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
July 31, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
which need to be considered to join in an ICO are
1.The Product.
2. The Team
3. The Roadmap
4.Token price and total supply
5. Code source
6. Do they Give you a ROI.
7. Transparancy about how many tokens have been sold
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 01:10:26 AM
it is necessary looking that ICO wants to offer society whether this project is necessary, whether it solves some problem for people? It is necessary to learn about team where they participated before. To study white paper
Activity: 926
July 31, 2018, 12:22:51 AM
for a newbie you should look for a good altcoin to make an investment, look for altcoin that has a very limited token supply it and have a very good product for the people and make sure altcoin is very useful for altcoin request has a very high demand and make altcoin become very expensive.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 30, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
For me i would only focus on alts cause they are the future for me, if market will recover (and it is slowly happening) prices of some coins could grow immediately so investing now could lead to nice earnings.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
The most important thing in the project is the team, because if it will be experienced people who have already implemented several startups. Even if the idea of their project is not unique, but a good team, the chances of success of the project are very high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
everything seems mixed at the moment, but ico and other crypto money investments should be a bit of a luck good search for a good way my friend
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
we have read the preliminary information about the crypto money world that you need to do first because you are new. because when you look at it from the outside there are people who think that it will become rich if it goes into the market. if you buy from the stock market you have made a certain volume and make the price of the produced price good. When it comes to ICO, you have to be very careful and leave your job to chance. Who am I in the project when I come in from ICO? and I look at the status of those who support it.
Pages:
Jump to: