Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin and investment - page 9. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
whitelist/idea, number of competitors and marcetcap forecast.

these three things will help for the beginning.

then you should check that what happened after xxxcoin listed in an exhange. is it going down or up?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
Hi! Let me share my step order for make an investment decision:
1. Whitelist (full information that create my imagination of project)
2. Team (who can realize idea, their success and some achievers)
3. Roadmap (plans and potential, where they would like to be as result)
4. Cap (soft or hard, the demand on it)
5. My own forecast (how cool is an idea? Is it really needed for society?)
This is a pretty complete review of an altcoin to decide on investing in it. Many thanks for your sharing here. The cryptocurrency community desperately need those who share their precious knowledge like you.
Activity: 184
February 17, 2018, 04:49:59 PM
thank you, I also understand how to choose a good investment with the information you provide, by the way I will also make an investment and will try to understand more deeply.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 04:14:06 PM
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
I rather like investing in altcoin because now there are a lot of good projects that are set up to create a crypto with good technical background and high practical application. Altcoins that do not meet the needs of the market will be eliminated and replaced by better altcos. I often invest in new and potential altcoins because it is a great opportunity for you to invest and work together on your project.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
February 17, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.

for a newbie does have to work hard at first
but I have a suggestion if it intends to be an investor
you must be very careful in reading a project
in order to find out where the project is going
and do not forget to look at the project's supporters whether it's official or not that matters most to me
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

the first thing I did was read and study his whitepaper. we see what the concept is, how to solve the problem he gave and what he will do (road map). honestly there are so many details to explain, but you can start from the whitepaper.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
Hi
February 16, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: