Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin and investment - page 4. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23
August 20, 2018, 07:59:00 AM
Many altcoins are trying to target any perceived limitations that Bitcoin has and come up with newer versions with competitive advantages. Some investors are more risk tolerant than others and are thus more willing to lose some of their principal in return for the chance of generating a higher profit. The investor's ability to tolerate risk and the incremental return associated with increasing amounts of risk.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
I think you need to put on strong teams and ideas with a chance of success
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 20, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
For a beginner, you're better off trading established currencies, as opposed to speculations.
Also start small, and build gradually, with practise, you'd grow in skill and profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
Investing in ICOs and altcoins - it`s a very good decision, but you need to study a lot before invest in. You need to make your own research work of the ICOs, you can check some in rating sites.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
If you are interested in my opinion, I recommend that you pay attention to this project. I'm watching his huge potential! #MDsquare #TMED #telemedicine http://www.mdsqr.io/
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 14, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Altcoin has bad experience in 2018 , so I dont even know what I can suggest u. At least I cant do it to myself lol U can see the market mood right now
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
Choosing Good project is very difficult, My advise is read carefully white paper and you have to understand  the project  Smiley  you can also feel it in the group if you check it  having a good community and well  managed   is one factor  in choosing good projects. Also double check roadmap as well you can also see progress  about the project.

I support your view on picking the white paper and other information to analyze which is the best way to make the money on the ICO investment but here we can check about altcoins also a investment thing mate.
I used to read the over all price spike and dump in the market. If the value of the coin and complete marketplace growth little stable and getting up whenever the market value grown up and dumped in the market.
Activity: 227
August 14, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.
I would recommend ICO from MCB (MyCryptoBank), and ICO is running. Then you can open it via the MCB website https://mycryptobank.io/
If you are going to invest in ICO, I want you to do research first with the ICO project. Because there are many coins that don't match the ICO price, I often see this when the token sales are finished. But don't worry.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
yes of course I will choose to invest in altcoin but not just one, I will divide for some altcoins for long-term investment, because if I only invest in one coin it will make me lose not being able to enjoy the benefits that can be created from the other altcoin.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
Choosing Good project is very difficult, My advise is read carefully white paper and you have to understand  the project  Smiley  you can also feel it in the group if you check it  having a good community and well  managed   is one factor  in choosing good projects. Also double check roadmap as well you can also see progress  about the project.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 13, 2018, 08:26:19 PM
There is no definite method to find good project except by comparing facts and figure, check how serious they are and if their project seems real in any way
Actually there are some ways to find out if that's really a good project but we can only speculate in the beginning but we don't know where it is heading.

A good project can turn into a bad project if one part of the team starts to act shady. It will cause ruckus not only the team but to the community that support that ICO/altcoin.
Activity: 122
August 13, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
It's definitely not all Altcoins is made to cover the weakness in Bitcoin, most of them are just profit based and a means of making money either by selling something especially the numerous projects on Ethereum Smart Contract, many of them have no relation to the blockchain development but only appear in the consumer part of the blockchain so it does not help Bitcoin in any ways.
Activity: 122
August 13, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
Find out the project that the team want to bring into the crypto market, if the project is not realistic then it's a no go area but if it then also compare possibility factors and look into their approach or road map even some ICO reviews can be helpful in determining if the project is worth investing your money in it.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 02:02:56 PM
Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.
to invest in the ICO for me is very risky, especially many ICO projects whose sales are not achieved with the desired target, and many ICO projects are scam, so it is better to invest coins already in the exchange, I think it is not too risky .
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 08, 2018, 05:29:29 PM
Picking a good ICO is quite tricky. You can verify it to ascertain the level of credence. That doesn't guarantee that it'd be successful.
The best option for me is checking the level of commitments, and demand for the product.
Identifying a good project is a good step. A good project would have long-term potential.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
You need to have enough time to study the project. And you need to watch the project for a long time. If there is no time, then the Menlo.one project can help, but it has not launched its own IСO yet.U can also Choose Altcoin investment for.Good Projects
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 01:56:57 PM
It's strange situation right know bitcoin roled back to $6300 and loss of most altcoins about 20% now, so it's kind a hard to give advices right now, we need to watch market closely
Activity: 95
August 08, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
I suggest that you first go to Youtube to find the video teaching you want, because there is a more complete explanation!
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 03:36:47 AM
The purpose of making this altcoin is to cover the weaknesses of bitcoin, namely the limited amount of bitcoin in circulation, which is only about 22 million coins, altcoin has prices that change relatively quickly compared to bitcoin which has predictable graphs that are easier to invest in bitcoin than altcoin investments.
You can get big profits from altcoin investments but you have to be careful, many ICO projects fail and scam, usually before I invest I read white papper, roadmap and the reputation of subordinate managers, the result is my huge profit from altcoin investments.
I think it's only a few that fall into this category you are describing, maybe one out of hundred
Pages:
Jump to: